Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post

Blue Knight slew the 3rd Chrome Disaster in sword combat
So he didn't fight Haru?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 16:47   Link #282
tsunade666

third chrome disaster is the one with ability to use swords right? for him to get slaughtered by blue knight who holds the impulse.
Old 2012-04-30, 19:59   Link #283
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
So he didn't fight Haru?
Not that I recall...Besides Green, he really only battled Ash Roller's hunting party and Kuroyukihime herself, though the last one isn't really a "battle"
Old 2012-04-30, 20:40   Link #284
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
third chrome disaster is the one with ability to use swords right? for him to get slaughtered by blue knight who holds the impulse.
Well the impulse is another treasure plus it's weilder could be the most powerful swordsman in AW and a king at that so losing isnt so improbable

Btw why did he use CD against ash roller? And how did that fight go?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 00:38   Link #285
dracorax

Well if haru used CD against ash roller then I guess she nearly got destroyed unless someone intervened.
dracorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 00:40   Link #286
tsunade666

But Blue Knight wasn't a level 9 back then when the 3rd Chrome Disaster appear who is good at swords and where Haru inherits his sword skills with CD.

Why does Green battle Ash rollers hunting party?
Old 2012-05-01, 01:49   Link #287
dracorax

Quote:
But Blue Knight wasn't a level 9 back then when the 3rd Chrome Disaster appear who is good at swords and where Haru inherits his sword skills with CD.

Why does Green battle Ash rollers hunting party?
Haru as CD battles ash rollers hunting party as for the reason i guess he went berserk. But I wonder why did haru use CD in volume 9 (that was the volume where haru fights green right?)
dracorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 01:52   Link #288
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
Haru as CD battles ash rollers hunting party as for the reason i guess he went berserk. But I wonder why did haru use CD in volume 9 (that was the volume where haru fights green right?)
It was a hunting party....Ash Roller and co were tasked to hunt Chrome Disaster....They even had an Incarnate System with them

He got possessed by the Disaster after he unleashed it on Rust Jigsaw...

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-05-01 at 02:06.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 02:27   Link #289
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Under what conditions would he be possessed by the armour?
Old 2012-05-01, 03:05   Link #290
Kaos!

Quote:
It was a hunting party....Ash Roller and co were tasked to hunt Chrome Disaster....They even had an Incarnate System with them

He got possessed by the Disaster after he unleashed it on Rust Jigsaw...

Wait... Wasn't the reason SC went into CD mode was due to the fact he saw Ash Roller and co getting endlessly PK'ed while Green Grande and Iron Pound was just standing there watching? He went into CD mode as he can't stand the legion leader standing there and not doing a single thing while people from his legion are getting PK'ed. I don't even remember there was a CD hunting party in V9...
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 03:54   Link #291
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Wait... Wasn't the reason SC went into CD mode was due to the fact he saw Ash Roller and co getting endlessly PK'ed while Green Grande and Iron Pound was just standing there watching? He went into CD mode as he can't stand the legion leader standing there and not doing a single thing while people from his legion are getting PK'ed. I don't even remember there was a CD hunting party in V9...
There was. The order from the 7 Kings was to purify the Disaster. Ash Roller's party was just right place right time for the armour to manifest again
Old 2012-05-01, 04:17   Link #292
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
what was the properties of star caster and it's uses? it looks like i'ts corrupted or is that because of incarnate system?

and how was the battle between green grande and chrome disaster silver crow? (long name -_-)
Quote:
I would like to know that too and how was the fight between him and Blue Knight, I heard they were evenly matched in sword fighting skills.
Ask, and ye shall receive: (well, considering you guys are long time fellow Index fans over at the subforum I don'y mind helping out )
Spoiler for Vol9 Ch2 partial Spoilers:

As for the sword skills, the 3rd Gen CD was supposedly on the same level as the 'Sword Saint' Blue Knight, but ultimately fell to Blue Knight's sword. No other details were given.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Under what conditions would he be possessed by the armour?
Haru feeling intense rage is one. Beast had enough influence to almost take control of Haru in Real Life as well.
Quote:
You remember correctly. There was no hunting party for CD.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 04:18   Link #293
Kaos!

Quote:
There was. The order from the 7 Kings was to purify the Disaster. Ash Roller's party was just right place right time for the armour to manifest again
Wasn't it decided by the Kings to give SC 1 week to remove CD or else face a bounty on his head?

Unless we're talking about different volumes(V9), the sequence as I remember goes:

1) Nega Nebula manages to escape from the Forbidden Castle
2) Ash Roller did not appear at the area at the time specified for meeting(They were supposed to meet up to teach him Incarnate System)
3) SC on fearing something goes wrong, went and look for him.
4) Saw Bush Wutan and Ash Roller getting endless PK'ed by Olive Glove + 6 guys using ISS
5) SC went into CD mode in a rage
6) SC whose original piriority was to save Ash Roller and Bush Wutan, changed his piriority to chasing the 6 guys due to CD's influence and tells Ash Roller and Bush Wutan to log out once they revive b4 the 6 guys resurrect.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 04:19   Link #294
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Wasn't it decided by the Kings to give SC 1 week to remove CD or else face a bounty on his head?

Unless we're talking about different volumes(V9), the sequence as I remember goes:

1) Nega Nebula manages to escape from the Forbidden Castle
2) Ash Roller did not appear at the area at the time specified for meeting(They were supposed to meet up to teach him Incarnate System)
3) SC on fearing something goes wrong, went and look for him.
4) Saw Bush Wutan and Ash Roller getting endless PK'ed by Olive Glove + 6 guys using ISS
5) SC went into CD mode in a rage
6) SC whose original piriority was to save Ash Roller and Bush Wutan, changed his piriority to chasing the 6 guys due to CD's influence and tells Ash Roller and Bush Wutan to log out once they revive b4 the 6 guys resurrect.
Yeah, you remember correctly.

EDIT: I take back what I said about Haru not learning from his mistakes earlier, he did tell the rest of Nega that Argon Array was the one from CD's memories, it just wasn't mentioned until later. Vol11 part 5-8 have just been released by Chinese translators today

Last edited by Flere821; 2012-05-01 at 05:23.
Old 2012-05-01, 06:32   Link #295
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Flere, so grande is a "good guy"? Btw how did beast influence his RL? Made him more aggressive?
Has KYH done anything to show that she loves haru to him, besides her usual actions.

Last edited by Fallen3dge; 2012-05-01 at 09:05.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:36   Link #296
reccaryu

Has anyone identified themselves as a GM in the LNs?

Just wondering if Cylon Pile and Lime Bell got new abilities and how their relationship is in the later volumes.
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 11:17   Link #297
tsunade666

Thanks for the summary flere.

And it looks like Haru and Beast are chatting friends
Old 2012-05-01, 23:41   Link #298
Miraluka
Banned

O_O!

How does CD affects Haru in real life?

Btw, how was KYH when she noticed Haru was the new CD and their "fight"??
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 06:09   Link #299
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Flere, so grande is a "good guy"? Btw how did beast influence his RL? Made him more aggressive?
Has KYH done anything to show that she loves haru to him, besides her usual actions.
Quote:
O_O!

How does CD affects Haru in real life?

Btw, how was KYH when she noticed Haru was the new CD and their "fight"??
CD affected Haru in RL by trying a hostile takeover of his mind, only happened once and Ardor Maiden was around to stop it (Vol11 shows she's kinda like a shrine maiden in RL too). The berserk rage and hatred almost choked Haru.

KYH and Haru... well I've stated many times the author is either a incompetent at writing romance, or over-doing milking the series for all its worth; a ton of relationships start with Haru, but none go past kissing/confession, if even that.
KYH's been doing the usual; dere side, self-sacrifice for Haru, basically the same kind of things.

KYH did something like try and fight Beast out of Haru, but got completely curbstomped because she refused to fight back for some reason when Haru went berserk. If it weren't for Haru managing to distract Beast (basically a remnant of Chrome Falcon's mind) by pointing out Black Vise is also there (Falcon has a COMPLETE hatred for Black Vise), KYH would have been devoured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
Has anyone identified themselves as a GM in the LNs?

Just wondering if Cylon Pile and Lime Bell got new abilities and how their relationship is in the later volumes.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-02, 06:14   Link #300
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

How are haru's relationship with th girls? All i know is that he thinks he's in a one-sided love with kyh. What about niko? Also does haru ever have a conversation with the beast?

Is it too much to ask for a short summary of when CD tries to overtake haru?

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality