AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-12-06, 12:20   Link #5981
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You gotta wonder what Fairy Tail's true motive is. It seems that they were actually there to retrieve a "sample" of sorts. And Miyabi's foretelling of meeting Tsukune again is quite foreboding. Do you think that maybe they're taking tissue samples of strong monsters to try to make the ultimate monster? It would make sense about Mizore since she's the most powerful Yuki Ona.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 12:20   Link #5982
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Chapter 14's up on Onemanga.
Old 2008-12-06, 12:22   Link #5983
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Chapter 14's up on Onemanga.
Late to the party shorty (not in the literal sense mind you)
Old 2008-12-06, 12:29   Link #5984
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Late to the party shorty (not in the literal sense mind you)
Shaddup.

I had SAT Subject tests all morning and just got home.
Old 2008-12-06, 12:33   Link #5985
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Shaddup.

I had SAT Subject tests all morning and just got home.
SAT's? pfft I took that uh... almost 9 years ago! late as always I see tsk tsk
Old 2008-12-06, 12:39   Link #5986
Vikitehwaffu

Doc Astaroth, any ability can be deadly as long as you hone it. Yuka from Touhou has the power of flowers and is considered one one of the strongest characters.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 12:45   Link #5987
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

A hybrid mesh of the DNA of the strongest from the differering races of youkai...? Why in the world would they create...0.0....no no no, they can't be doing that.
*mind is running 10 miles a second*

Crap, the damange they can do if they are doing that.
Old 2008-12-06, 12:59   Link #5988
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

or they could be trying to recreate anchent Youkai >_>
Old 2008-12-06, 13:08   Link #5989
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hmm...WTF? Is this turning Resident Evil now? Getting all the monster DNA to make the ultimate Youkai then with all the powers of the other girls while our heroes fight the Ultimate monster, then Moka or Tsukune take center stage to fight the main baddie may it be the Perverted moslestr that has a BILLION names or another villain?

Also after seeing the translations, I like Kalua even more now. Knowing that she's a puncher and since I like boxing, seeing what Moka said Nee-san pulled back her jaw in when being kicked in her blind spot, that's a boxing move called a head turn which diminishes damage to nothing so when Inner Moka kicked Kalua she wasn't hurt.

btw Dela Hoya VS Pacquiao fight today! XD <<< shameless off topic plug.
Old 2008-12-06, 13:28   Link #5990
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... holy shit- 3 pages in less than 12 hours? Damn, this chapter generated a lot of discussion

Now, there's a couple of things that I'm too lazy to quote, but want to discuss. First, with the vampire features. We know that Moka and Kokoa get the eyes, but they're at full power. I suspect we saw lack of that on Karua because she had her other limiter on... I suspect she would've become far more monstrous and gained the features if the other limiter had come off... and the gang would've been dead in minutes.

Next, with a little note of the mothers- interesting how we only know of Moka's mother, and that she was in the human world (for reasons still unknown... but this does make me wonder some things). We know nothing about Kokoa and Karua's mother, and we don't know if the eldest also has a separate mother.

Finally, for the "sample" bit- it seems there's a subplot of trying to create a new bredd in this series. After all, Tsukune is our first hint. Maybe the Headmaster has known that there's going to be a clash in the future, and is trying to create the school's Ultimate Weapon- a vampire with next to no weaknesses and pretty much all the powers. Think about it for a second- We've seen what tsukune can do in Vamp mode, and while he's probably not as fast as Gin is, vampires still have quite the speed. Maybe this is like an arms race- to see who can come up with the strongest youkai first

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 13:33   Link #5991
yongshun

wow poor Mizore she was abused a lot in this arc. It seems like Moka is the strongest of all the sisters just that she hasn't realize her full potential.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 13:36   Link #5992
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, my take on it is this- for the while, the older the sister, the stronger they are. Of course, we still have the unknown element of the eldest sister (and I wonder how long it's going to be before we see her... and even when we do see her, we may be thrown for a loop)

... and I'll still bet that Daddy Starbucks is a force to be feared by all

Old 2008-12-06, 15:22   Link #5993
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
Doc Astaroth, any ability can be deadly as long as you hone it. Yuka from Touhou has the power of flowers and is considered one one of the strongest characters.
What is Touhou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post

Finally, for the "sample" bit- it seems there's a subplot of trying to create a new bredd in this series. After all, Tsukune is our first hint. Maybe the Headmaster has known that there's going to be a clash in the future, and is trying to create the school's Ultimate Weapon- a vampire with next to no weaknesses and pretty much all the powers. Think about it for a second- We've seen what tsukune can do in Vamp mode, and while he's probably not as fast as Gin is, vampires still have quite the speed. Maybe this is like an arms race- to see who can come up with the strongest youkai first
Lol, I donīt think the principal wants Tsukune becomes an Übermensch.

I believe, that every year the Youkai academy recruit secretly one human to test out, if their curriculum really helps the monsters to live with humans together.

The reason why Tsukune is such a weirdness magnet is pretty simple.
The most monsters likes to screw humans!
This is the reason, why we call them monster! XDDD

Quote:
Well, my take on it is this- for the while, the older the sister, the stronger they are. Of course, we still have the unknown element of the eldest sister (and I wonder how long it's going to be before we see her... and even when we do see her, we may be thrown for a loop)

... and I'll still bet that Daddy Starbucks is a force to be feared by all
If he looks like he woul be spoken by Norio Wakamoto in the anime, we know:
Tsukune is screwed up!
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 16:00   Link #5994
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Astaroth View Post
What is Touhou?

Lol, I donīt think the principal wants Tsukune becomes an Übermensch.

I believe, that every year the Youkai academy recruit secretly one human to test out, if their curriculum really helps the monsters to live with humans together.

The reason why Tsukune is such a weirdness magnet is pretty simple.
The most monsters likes to screw humans!
This is the reason, why we call them monster! XDDD

If he looks like he woul be spoken by Norio Wakamoto in the anime, we know:
Tsukune is screwed up!
I suggest you reread season 1, the comments he made about Tsukune's growing power and the locket is too suspicious to ignore.
Old 2008-12-06, 17:12   Link #5995
Vikitehwaffu

Touhou is basically girls in frilly outfits shooting lots and lots of beams. Bunch of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLm5A...eature=related

But anyways, the characters all have some form of hax, like Reimu being able to float from reality and be invulnerable, time stop Sakuya, or manipulation of boundaries, which is basically reality control. It's funny because Yuka has manipulation of flowers or something like that, and is still considered one of the strongest.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 17:16   Link #5996
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Do you really think they're trying to figure out how monsters would adapt to the human world by placing a human among them, especially when the Headmaster specifically says "His power is growing nicely", or something to that extent?

No, the Headmaster is definitely trying to create a very powerful creature. We've seen this with Hokuto, because Hokuto was essentially a "failed experiment"

This is why the anime is a piece of shit: there is a true plot (perhaps a very dark one at that) to the manga, one that we can easily go on for days

... and yet, due to the anime, we still don't get our separate forum...

Old 2008-12-06, 17:53   Link #5997
Dark Mage

What type of creature is that molestar really coz to get up after being hit by Vamp Tskune and stopping Kalua's bat arms with his hand, he cant be human right? It seems like the boss of Fairy Tale is actually Moka's dad and looks like Moka' Dad also didnt want Moka to restrain herself in her weakened form so I think Moka went out to look for her mom against her father's wish. I wonder what destiny awaits Moka and Tsukune and if they will stay together after fulfilling that destiny or just go their seperate ways
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 18:22   Link #5998
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Do you really think they're trying to figure out how monsters would adapt to the human world by placing a human among them, especially when the Headmaster specifically says "His power is growing nicely", or something to that extent?
I see... But there is one thing, I donīt understand: Why is an EXORCIST (natural enemy of all monster) the headmaster of an Youkai School!?
And does the term "exorcist" just mean a title or some kind of hanyou like the witches?

(And who is the other Demon Lord of the Great Barrier? I think itīs pretty obvious that the bus driver is one of them... But where is the third one?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I suggest you reread season 1, the comments he made about Tsukune's growing power and the locket is too suspicious to ignore.
Okay, which chapter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
Touhou is basically girls in frilly outfits shooting lots and lots of beams. Bunch of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLm5A...eature=related

But anyways, the characters all have some form of hax, like Reimu being able to float from reality and be invulnerable, time stop Sakuya, or manipulation of boundaries, which is basically reality control. It's funny because Yuka has manipulation of flowers or something like that, and is still considered one of the strongest.
Sounds amazing! Is it Freeware?

Where can I find this game?
Old 2008-12-06, 18:31   Link #5999
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Actually, it can't even be confirmed that the Headmaster is even human... I don't think he'd be one of the Great Demon Lords if he were human. I suspect that his power is to create powerful barriers, which is why he's called the Exorcist (think about it in technical terms- by exorcising/sealing away the Ghoul, what he did was put a barrier in the form of a Holy Lock between the Ghoul and Tsukune)

Of course, I still can't figure out what the Bus Driver's power is... I'd say it would be to transport beings between the two worlds, but we've seen that the girls can also get to the human world, even without his aide

Old 2008-12-06, 19:09   Link #6000
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Actually, it can't even be confirmed that the Headmaster is even human... I don't think he'd be one of the Great Demon Lords if he were human. I suspect that his power is to create powerful barriers, which is why he's called the Exorcist (think about it in technical terms- by exorcising/sealing away the Ghoul, what he did was put a barrier in the form of a Holy Lock between the Ghoul and Tsukune)

Of course, I still can't figure out what the Bus Driver's power is... I'd say it would be to transport beings between the two worlds, but we've seen that the girls can also get to the human world, even without his aide

Mhm, but also the Goddamn Hokuto could use barriers and even BREAKS one of the headmaster! So it doesnīt seem to be a special skill...

And the Bus Driver seems to be almost omniscent! He recognised Tsukuneīs true identity immediatly and he knew about the magic mirror!
Maybe he has a very big information network!

I have an Hypothese: The bus driver, the Exorcist and the third demon lord are brothers. While the Bus driver works as a guide between the world and the Exorcist tries to protect the school and its students, the third brother lives in the real word!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire