AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-13, 10:41   Link #261
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Chapter 72 is out and shit..... I know she just wanted to be independent and not bound by rules so she had to marry someone she didn't love and it was wrong of her to break off the marriage in the way she did. But I can't help but feel really sorry for her in the chapter. I mean she confessed to the man she first hated, but not completely aware that its him. Can I get an expert on the subject and tell me how will this be solved?
her ship got torpedoed
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 22:06   Link #262
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Chapter 72 is out and shit..... I know she just wanted to be independent and not bound by rules so she had to marry someone she didn't love and it was wrong of her to break off the marriage in the way she did. But I can't help but feel really sorry for her in the chapter. I mean she confessed to the man she first hated, but not completely aware that its him. Can I get an expert on the subject and tell me how will this be solved?
She gets dere dere and MC forgives her; then they live happy.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 22:09   Link #263
dragon1412

her ship sunk completely well they do grow up and managed to get over it but she is permanently friend-zoned.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 00:28   Link #264
SinsI

Scanlators finally ditched the stupid untranslated "Dou Zhe" terminology for actually understandable "Dou Grandmaster".
Now all that's left is to switch all those "Xian" and "Huan" for proper "C" and "D".
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 08:39   Link #265
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
She gets dere dere and MC forgives her; then they live happy.
I see...... So she got burned and never had a happy ending. I could read the sarcasm.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 11:01   Link #266
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I see...... So she got burned and never had a happy ending. I could read the sarcasm.
Adding to the burn is that her mentor/sifu (Yun Yun) falls for him and there's some reprocication.

One scene literally had her watching the two of them kissing - and maybe more, not sure tho.
Old 2015-07-14, 21:47   Link #267
iNeedToKnow

Damn... Read this thread from Page till Page 14. A lot of hilarious and awesome spoilers. (y)

I only read the manga.. and not planning to start reading the novels, but I've got a question. It was asked before but it was left unanswered (or I've missed it).

What was MC's (I'm presuming MC is Xiao Yan, but what does MC stands for?) rank at the end of the novel?

And... I noticed someone mentioned the title of the final chapter is "The End is Also The Beginning" for a new novel where Xiao Yan is ALSO the main character. Can I, by any chance, have the name of novel? Is it WDQK or DDZ?

Please and thank you!
iNeedToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-15, 01:22   Link #268
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedToKnow View Post
Damn... Read this thread from Page till Page 14. A lot of hilarious and awesome spoilers. (y)

I only read the manga.. and not planning to start reading the novels, but I've got a question. It was asked before but it was left unanswered (or I've missed it).

What was MC's (I'm presuming MC is Xiao Yan, but what does MC stands for?) rank at the end of the novel?

And... I noticed someone mentioned the title of the final chapter is "The End is Also The Beginning" for a new novel where Xiao Yan is ALSO the main character. Can I, by any chance, have the name of novel? Is it WDQK or DDZ?

Please and thank you!
Spoiler for end:
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-15, 03:03   Link #269
iNeedToKnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Spoiler for end:
Woahh! Nice! Thank you, saw2097.

What about the 'sequel' to the story? Or is it not recommended?
Old 2015-07-15, 11:14   Link #270
anonfr

Quote:

Please and thank you!
lol I remember when I was new. MC stands for Main Character. A lot of threads will just refer to the main character as MC instead of their names.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-15, 19:01   Link #271
iNeedToKnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
lol I remember when I was new. MC stands for Main Character. A lot of threads will just refer to the main character as MC instead of their names.
Ahh! Main Character. Lol. Silly me. Thanks for pointing out man!
Old 2015-07-15, 19:40   Link #272
Hiyono

Quote:

Please and thank you!
Spoiler for Answer, includes spoilers about the end of DPCQ:
Old 2015-07-16, 01:48   Link #273
iNeedToKnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Spoiler for Answer, includes spoilers about the end of DPCQ:
Woahhh... So Da Zhu Zai is the sequel to DPCQ, and Xiao Yan isn't the protagonist but a major character.

In which novel that he is still the main character? I need to follow up with the stories. :/

The sequel and the not-the-sequel-but-main-character stories.

And thanks for explaining on the Dou Di rank.
Old 2015-07-16, 09:19   Link #274
Hiyono

Quote:
Woahhh... So Da Zhu Zai is the sequel to DPCQ, and Xiao Yan isn't the protagonist but a major character.

In which novel that he is still the main character? I need to follow up with the stories. :/

The sequel and the not-the-sequel-but-main-character stories.

And thanks for explaining on the Dou Di rank.
That is the sequel. There isn't a sequel where he's still the protagonist.
Old 2015-07-16, 11:13   Link #275
whsie

DZZ is the sequel in the sense that the events in that novel occur after Battle Through the Heaven. The MC in that series is completely unrelated to the characters in Battle Through the Heaven. As a matter of fact, DZZ occurs in a upper over world. DZZ has a completely different ranking system and it's unclear how it correlates with the ranking system within Battle Through the Heaven. The ranking system within BTTH relatively easy to understand as there are certain abilities related to each level.

Quote:
Scanlators finally ditched the stupid untranslated "Dou Zhe" terminology for actually understandable "Dou Grandmaster".
Now all that's left is to switch all those "Xian" and "Huan" for proper "C" and "D".
If I had to translate the ranks, I would probably just ditch the "Dou" part completely.
Qi Rank - Strengthen body
Practitioner - Circulation of Qi
Master - Qi Clothe
Grand master - Qi Armor
Spirit - Concentration of Qi into solids.
King - Qi Wings drawn upon external energy.
Emperor - Qi Wings without external energy.
Ancestor - Flotation without wings.
Honored - Command of Space
Half-Saint
Saint - Destruction of Earth and Mountain. Collapse of Space. Creation of Space.
God - Blood undergoes transformation.

Spoiler for Translation of the powers in the Mainland:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 11:52   Link #276
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for 78:
Old 2015-07-16, 12:46   Link #277
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Spoiler for 78:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-07-16, 13:08   Link #278
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Spoiler for 78:
It's a staple of the genre, actually. Stuff like this happens all the time in the old Kung Fu movies. Having people slander your name is a big thing and of course, one wants to do everything they can to correct it, however, he's up against a very influential sect who also have vast resources. Even if he told his side of things, they could have done any number of things to ensure that their 'testimony' is the correct one.

Spoiler for Explanation:
Old 2015-07-16, 13:24   Link #279
bakato

So is he finally going to school after this?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 13:34   Link #280
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
So is he finally going to school after this?
I guess, but the current issue is going to take a while to resolve. There are going to be a few twist and turns. What was originally a three year agreement pretty much explodes in everyone's face. The current chapters constitute the first climax in the whole series. There are about nine or ten climaxes in the whole series.