AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-19, 22:19   Link #221
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

This episode ... does not introduce a new character just three old but the next will see a new character I feel like its going to be a touching episode with this old woman
Old 2012-07-20, 21:13   Link #222
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Now there some thing russian roulette with a habanero in cake I wonder how many people will do that
Old 2012-07-21, 02:14   Link #223
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

full of people will have fun doing that
Old 2012-07-24, 11:58   Link #224
Snuffle
likes cute things

I ended up dropping this show around ep.6, but I'm willing to get back into it due to the art style.

Has any of the characters besides Nobunaga made a reappearance? Or is it always Nobunaga shows up after whoever episode it is and takes whatever it was and pushes that character into the background?
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 12:00   Link #225
Midonin
Last Engage

Nobunga isn't in every episode. She's been showing up a little more often lately, but there's just as many episodes where she hasn't shown up at all. And it's not just her who's reappearing. Masamune showed up last week, and the convenience store where Nobunaga's would-be assistant works was a central part of the story in episode twelve or so. The stories themselves are largely self-contained, but it's been shown many times that all of these stories are taking place in the same city.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 21:10   Link #226
00Coyote

I wish they'd bring back Basho. They need more refined bard in this second half.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 21:54   Link #227
Kitsu Breaker

I thinks have enought sales for a second season, I mean, It´s a serie to sell Card game and in this they make a great job, probably a new Yu gi oh, just fantasing alot

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 12:55   Link #228
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 17:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 12:56   Link #229
Midonin
Last Engage

Sengoku (Present) 17 - Before Daybreak

Well, it's not the first case I've seen of a person turning into a pig this cour. You're never sure who you're going to get as a voice actor for the girl of the week, but there was a pretty notable name behind the story this time. That was Yui Horie as Liu Bei, the pig maid. Compared to Mai Goto's take on Ryuubi, they both have a pretty similar personality. Bright, cheery and dedicated to their cause. Horie's is a little less busty, and also has the pig thing. This story was pretty heartwarming, with Ryuubi bonding with Tae in her human and pig forms, until Nobunaga entered and got herself another glowy orb. Maybe all it took to break the curse was pure willpower? I can definitely see Tae leaving her inheritance to Ryuubi instead of her nephew, which means that even if she's forced to remain in our world, Ryuubi has a nice future set ahead for herself. The samurai are adjusting quite well.
Old 2012-07-26, 16:09   Link #230
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lu Bei was a cute pig. Nice that she was able to protect Tae. So Oda just broke the curse because she's that awesome. She though wasn't a cute pig.
Old 2012-07-26, 20:56   Link #231
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well this week ep.17 meet liu bei aka Hocchan.

on day she work as maid but night a pig so next work as maid take cake old actress.
give old actress bit no but liu bei work her best & slowly defrost the actress.
on night liu bei in pig mode notice old actress vs jerk nephew cause jerk want take old actress house.
then ow with old lady take care of pig & during both liu bei & old actress get along.
til rain day cue pig out of the bag & oh 3 miko cameos here come Nobunaga.
take liu bei treasure & free the curse but here Nobunaga the pig?
but Nobunaga over power the pig curse.
next night jerk nephew try to force but lui bei to the rescue & all good.

next ep another new character.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 22:37   Link #232
gaiar31

Lu Bei get cure from Accel World

gaiar31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 00:46   Link #233
Nerroth
NePoi!

I had thought the "Bei" part of her name would have been pronounced more like "bay", instead of "bee"...
Old 2012-07-27, 09:55   Link #234
00Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiar31 View Post
Lu Bei get cure from Accel World

You could improve Accel World 387% by swapping Lu Bei for Haru.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 13:03   Link #235
Key Board
Carbon

I though this was sengoku collection, not sangoku collection

what's Liu Bei doing in this barely sengoku anime?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 21:17   Link #236
Kitsu Breaker

I prefer believe this episode was not yuri like other, more like grand-mather and grand-daughter relationship or a pet and Grannie relationship

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 02:33   Link #237
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I have a question I do not know if I'm wrong or if I confused but Kojuro appear in an upcoming episode? in the opening and ending have not seen? If it is her he is there a chance that crosses the Masamune and when an episode has yuri them? I hope it'd be great
Old 2012-08-02, 13:00   Link #238
Midonin
Last Engage

Sengoku (Present) 18
Dear Mr. Director,

Of all the shows I'm watching this season, Sengoku Collection is once again the only one airing on Thursday afternoon, so I was counting on it to make an impact. A good director understands a lot about setting the mood and tone of a story, and since every week is self-contained, SenColle's decision to change the style of its background art completely, into something like a Van Gogh painting, was absoloutely the right decision. Yoshitsugu Ootani, in real life, was a leper and a valued friend, who met with a tragic ending. Even when turned into a girl and sent to the modern day, that holds.

This episode rested heavily on my shoulders. It was a story about good luck and long distance friendship, but the tone was depressing and the end was bittersweet at best. I actually felt like crying when the episode was over. There are many high profile shows that claim to bring the drama - Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari stand out - but SenColle works on an anthology format, so it has 21 minutes at best to tell a story. And wow, did it use every one of those 21 allotted minutes perfectly. And it reveals more about the world, too. Up until now, I assumed that all the stories were taking place in a modern Japanese city. If Yoshitsugu's ticket was paid in Euros (and she needed a plane ticket), she must have landed in Europe, with an Angel in America. Not that that will stop Nobunaga from finding her, but I think, just like Ryuubi the week before, she'll want to stay here. For sentimental reasons.

Next week is a major event, with the debut of Mitsuhide, but I want to dwell on this episode a little longer. I'm the kind of person who doesn't comment much on drama, and says that there isn't much to say about it. But look at the paragraphs I wrote about this week. I'm not sure if it was drama, or I appreciate it because it was art, but I have a feeling this gem of an episode will be overlooked by the general anime-watching populace. This is the power of short-form storytelling.

Sincerely,
Midonin

Believe in random good luck
Old 2012-08-02, 13:36   Link #239
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 13:41   Link #240
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Ep. 18.....

All I can say is, wow. This really pulled my heart and almost made me tear up.

I really hope that Yoshitsugu Ootani continues to carry on, even after all that has happened.
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, fantasy, historical, shounen