Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-11-23, 08:14   Link #2041
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Another fact
Alola does not have a single decent water pokemon for Ash to catch.
The Only one Ash could catch is Wimpod that evolves into Golisopod .
But , That also happen to be Guzuma's main pokemon so if Ash catch main villain's ace pokemon then what pokemon Guzuma will use!
Other water pokemon are ether too girly , ugly or fishy for land battle.
Seriously , It feels like Ash should have brought Greninja in Alola.
Ahh i disagree. Wishywashy would be fun and dewpider is low key beast for the anime. Now in the game its relative doggy do but dewpider

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 15:35   Link #2042
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Ahh i disagree. Wishywashy would be fun and dewpider is low key beast for the anime. Now in the game its relative doggy do but dewpider
Wishiwashy is a fish that can not battle in land and his ability Schooling might work on game but it won't work same way in anime unless you suggest countless wishiwashy appearing out of nowhere to form a giant fish .
Dewspider is Spider and somewhat scary so it might not be a great choice for Kid. It seem much suitable pokemon for Jessie.

Cheek this out -

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I really wish to see this animation on Ash's battle.
In fact , I want Ash to catch a pokemon like Haxrous that can fire orange colored Dragon Pulse.
Old 2016-11-23, 15:40   Link #2043
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Wishiwashy is a fish that can not battle in land and his ability Schooling might work on game but it won't work same way in anime unless you suggest countless wishiwashy appearing out of nowhere to form a giant fish .
Dewspider is Spider and somewhat scary so it might not be a great choice for Kid. It seem much suitable pokemon for Jessie.

Cheek this out -

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I really wish to see this animation on Ash's battle.
In fact , I want Ash to catch a pokemon like Haxrous that can fire orange colored Dragon Pulse.
Wishiwashy i'll buy but scary is kinda pointless. the Generations was nice.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-11-23, 20:48   Link #2044
grecefar

Well I finally got to see the chapters, not a big fan of the animation but I'll get used to it sooner or later, It wasn't bad the first two chapter, the second far better than the first and tha Z move was OP I have to admit.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 02:43   Link #2045
Idealist 99

Question : Which anime has better animation for Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse ? Pokemon Main Anime or Pokemon Generation ?

Quote:
Wishiwashy i'll buy but scary is kinda pointless. the Generations was nice.
Many kids are scared of Spiders so Writers need to think about those kids mentality.
Specially since Dewspider look just as scary as real Spider instate of cutsy Spider.
Off Course , It does have a great ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Well I finally got to see the chapters, not a big fan of the animation but I'll get used to it sooner or later, It wasn't bad the first two chapter, the second far better than the first and tha Z move was OP I have to admit.
I think you keep messing Character design with animation.
The animation is fine but the Character design sucks .
Old 2016-11-24, 04:52   Link #2046
elior

ok sun and moon started decent.today we will see if it will continue at the same level of animation
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 06:35   Link #2047
ImperialFlameGod8190

Episodes 3 and 4 just aired the images are up and guess what
Spoiler for new catches:

Old 2016-11-24, 07:23   Link #2048
elior

Quote:
Episodes 3 and 4 just aired the images are up and guess what
Spoiler for new catches:
Spoiler for episode 5:
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 10:35   Link #2049
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
Spoiler for episode 5:

Spoiler for Preview:

Old 2016-11-24, 18:56   Link #2050
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Oh yeah, I was curious for people's opinions. Do you think it's possible that Meowth will ever evolve? I realize that he is sort of a brand name... but... unlike Pikachu, I don't remember him having a reason not to evolve. And I mean, he's smart, he can even speak. He should totally be able to evolve.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 19:55   Link #2051
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Preview:
Spoiler:
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 20:43   Link #2052
BWTraveller
Born to ship

And so the ship war begins. I just hope the creators don't decide to ship too hard. For one thing, it'd cheapen both Serena's AND any new girl's relationship/feelings to just make it a new trend. On a side note, I heard somewhere that the director claimed to have placed a secret message in the (in)famous episode 47. Is this correct, or just a rumor?
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 21:39   Link #2053
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Old 2016-11-24, 21:54   Link #2054
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyways, Mimikyu is pretty cool. The animation was great again, although Jessie's face looks hideous with the new aesthetic.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 22:23   Link #2055
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Spoiler:

Anyways, Mimikyu is pretty cool. The animation was great again, although Jessie's face looks hideous with the new aesthetic.
Spoiler for :

Oh this is no war by the way. We both think the same girl should win but the game is making me go another route

Old 2016-11-24, 23:27   Link #2056
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 02:48   Link #2057
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I have a strangle feeling that Lana could be the one that ekes out the winning shipping battle (even know that Mallow is best girl and Lillie is like a Bonnie) but something about Lana reminds me of Hinata from Naurto but that is just me.

But this is the first time that Team Rocket might have a more superior team than Satoshi with Mimikyu beating the crap out of Pikachu and if they get Bewear under control they got a team to stand up against Ash. But I think a Mimikyu versus Pikachu is a great idea.
Old 2016-11-25, 05:46   Link #2058
Galaxian

SM's episode 4 was the best Pokemon episode I've seen in quite a long time. Rowlet is overpoweringly adorable. The only problem is that now there is a real fear that Rowlet might be so adorable he won't be allowed to evolve.

Ok, Sun & Moon, you get one point...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 09:07   Link #2059
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
[SPOILER]Oh this is no war by the way. We both think the same girl should win but the game is making me go another route
Not sure that matters so much. Just like a series can pair a hero with someone you hate, I've seen series where people like the same character but spend quite some time arguing about whether that character's the one who will win in the end. But anyway I wasn't entirely serious.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 20:20   Link #2060
grecefar

lol I didn't know about pulling pikachu tail.

chapter 3 and 4 were quite funny, I wonder what mimikyu say in chapter 3 that meowth didn't want to say because it was scary but man it was a really fun chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote