AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: What'd you think?
Perfect 10 10 31.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 34.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 28.13%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 6.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-03-01, 17:37   Link #81
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
The way this show keeps killing main characters I think I would rather be a nameless redshirt, they seem to be surviving just fine
Tell that to the Brewers' human debris pilots, and Carta's men that all got killed this episode.
Old 2016-03-01, 19:19   Link #82
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
The way this show keeps killing main characters I think I would rather be a nameless redshirt, they seem to be surviving just fine
You forgot Shino's guys who all got shot up by the Brewers' kids.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 21:29   Link #83
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn it why Biscuit the guy was not only reliable but intelligent and made good decisions. If Orga is the body and Mika is the right Biscuit was the left. Kill any of the worthless no name characters that do anything but dont take the reliable guy first. I almost for a second thought he would live but would just be crippled because he was giving that speech and i thought he would hold on by sheer will power but nope. This is going to mentally destroy Orga and cripple Tekkadan for a while. If Mika goes into battle again im pretty sure hes going to go berserk mode. He should have killed that enemy quicker.
Old 2016-03-01, 21:32   Link #84
Irenesharda

I finally got a chance to see this episode, and just wow.

The first part was a little slow, and I saw all the death flags building. But I thought it a ruse, just like all the others. If anyone was going to bite it, I thought for sure it would be Shino, but for it to be Biscuit, one of the three main gears of Tekkadan. I should have known the moment that he took the field, but I thought it was going to be a red herring.

Going back to the battle, it was really nice to see and it was cool seeing Orga leading again and Tekkadan doing shirtless land battles. Carta and her blonds were just outmatched by kids who could care less about propriety and flamboyant words. Akihiro shooting one of them right as they were finishing their speech was hilarious.

Carta really cared about her men, but she was an awful leader. And when she went after Orga, Mika went nuts. His voice was absolutely chilling once he'd caught her and asked her what she she was doing. Even Barbatos had this scary shadowed look with its shadowed green eyes.

But Biscuit without any thought to himself protected Orga. While, as sad as it is to see him go, and I'm in shock at it, Biscuit IS replaceable while Orga is not. To see him crushed under the machine and wanting so much not to die, and to protect his sisters and send them to school, and yet, the MW had crushed him so. Even if he had lived, he probably would have been paralyzed from the waist down. And that cry from Orga was so guttural and heart-wrenching.

Farewell Biscuit, we even broke out Orphans no Namida just for you. We will all miss you

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 22:30   Link #85
Skaddix

Biscuit is getting replace by the only winner in this situation...congrats Merribit yourcontrol and influence over Orga has now been boosted.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 01:55   Link #86
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Ugh, finally got a chance to see the episode and they crushed my Biscuit!

Minor jokes aside, you could tell it was coming, but I still didn't want to see it happen.

The land battle and the overall setup was nice to watch though.
Old 2016-03-02, 04:46   Link #87
Arya

I also managed to watch it, this one and the previous one. I should say taht finally someone died (a bit late), but damn, why it had to be Biscuits of all people. My favorite character together with Orga.

The fight was good even if a bit long, they handled Carta easily. Yeah, it was good until the last eye-rolling moment

Seeing Orga and Biscuits arguing together, and Biscuits and the old man, remembered me why I liked this show, so much potential

So the only good news here is that Merribit is there and will have to deal with the aftermath, supporting Orga the best she can. (well, the real best probably won't happen, but it would be the right place for that to happen ).

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 05:01   Link #88
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

aside from Build Fighters Valhalla jokes, i could have sworn Biscuit was reincarnated as Inaho of Aldnoah.Zero, yes that uber h4xx Inaho that fights with nothing but an orange painted trainer unit, well, a super pimped trainer unit that the Vers mistook as an elite unit, yes a seiyuu voice actor joke.........
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion