AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-21, 21:10   Link #10521
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
Here's something I found interesting. Right after CC says her gum line, Lelouch responds "it's a promise". Right now the assumption is CC, suzaku, and Lelouch are the only ones who know what Zero Requim is.
At first it seemed to confirm to me that at the very least, Lelouch doesn't plan to die (in a best case scenario of Zero Requim.
Or does this mean that CC (and potentially even Suzaku) could be partially out of the loop in the exact details of Zero Requiem?
It's sort of hard to say - Suzaku and C.C. probably know exactly what Lelouch has in mind (I suspect that whatever it is was the reason why Suzaku and Lelouch have decided to start working together), and it's been implied that other characters have some idea about what they're doing - Lloyd and Cecile have referenced some sort of plan.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Lelouch has kept a facet of the plan hidden from the others - it may be that as currently conceived, everyone gets to survive, but Lelouch knows otherwise and plans to take one for the team in the very end.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:16   Link #10522
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major1138 View Post
But I wouldn't be surprised if Lelouch has kept a facet of the plan hidden from the others - it may be that as currently conceived, everyone gets to survive, but Lelouch knows otherwise and plans to take one for the team in the very end.
He already bid goodbye to Sayoko, Cecile and Llyod. Kinda hard to see him coming back after this
Old 2008-09-21, 21:17   Link #10523
yvj
U Mad?

Any theories about what is going to happen to Schniezel in the future?
Old 2008-09-21, 21:18   Link #10524
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
He already bid goodbye to Sayoko, Cecile and Llyod. Kinda hard to see him coming back after this
Thus I think they know he isn't coming back, and thus they understand this facet of the plan. Well, maybe except for C.C, I could see him still doing it for her since the goodbye to the others felt more like he wouldn't be coming back to this position and his promise to C.C was more on a personal matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Any theories about what is going to happen to Schniezel in the future?
Currently? That Lelouch is planning on setting him up as King or something, may or may not work, I'm not sure to be honest. <_<
Old 2008-09-21, 21:18   Link #10525
scifijimmy

Does anyone remember the Spoiler lines that came out sometime this past week with Gino, Anya, Kallen and maybe Suzaku disussing Lelouch in what apppeared to be a post damocles battle setup.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:19   Link #10526
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Does anyone remember the Spoiler lines that came out sometime this past week with Gino, Anya, Kallen and maybe Suzaku disussing Lelouch in what apppeared to be a post damocles battle setup.
Yeah, a bit of conversation there, though I think they were dismissed as being unreliable or something so we can't know for sure. Best just wait for the final episode I think
Old 2008-09-21, 21:21   Link #10527
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Yeah, a bit of conversation there, though I think they were dismissed as being unreliable or something so we can't know for sure. Best just wait for the final episode I think
Can Someone put a link. (don't want to trudge through several hundred pages.)
Old 2008-09-21, 21:22   Link #10528
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

I doubt they share the same feelings as brfore since both Gino and Anya want them dead at this point
Old 2008-09-21, 21:27   Link #10529
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Can Someone put a link. (don't want to trudge through several hundred pages.)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=9649

There you go, its not bad actually.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:28   Link #10530
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Lelouch and Suzaku, wanted the world to see them as their enemy. I can't help but wonder what Zero Requiem is >: Mabey Lelouch is to reveal what really happened?
Old 2008-09-21, 21:32   Link #10531
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Lelouch and Suzaku, wanted the world to see them as their enemy. I can't help but wonder what Zero Requiem is >: Mabey Lelouch is to reveal what really happened?
Well, Zero Requiem I don't think is "bad" for anybody but lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. at this point. Look at what Sayoko and Lloyd did by turning against Lelouch? He obviously told them to do that. Then we have his convo with Schneizel hinting at something good for the world. He also Geassed Schneizel to follow "Zero" not "Emperor Lelouch" like he did to everyone else. So he obviously has plans for Schneizel since he didn't kill him (woo!)

I used to be the biggest critic for Zero Requiem, but now, I am sold. Still though, Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. may end up at the short end of the stick here. This plan is not about them being happy, but everyone else being happy. They made themselves into the hated enemy. Quite a shame...
Old 2008-09-21, 21:35   Link #10532
scifijimmy

Quote:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=9649

There you go, its not bad actually.
From what I read, it makes sense of a possible conversation in ep. 25 up til Anya speaks. Anya never quite seemed to pick up on details, and her line is totally out of character.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:36   Link #10533
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Quote:
Well, we know the first one was somewhat reliable, so I'm thinking that someone from the magazine saw the last few episodes, and made up a couple of conversations based on things in the episodes, but still wouldn't technically be considered spoilers.

At any rate, aside from Anya (where is she anyway?), we know that Lelouch, Suzaku, Gino and Kallen will all be in/around Damocles in the last episode so a conversation like the one in question isn't all out.

Incidentally, I noticed that Charles shows up in the last episode (or his VA does). I'm wondering, Lelouch didn't sound like he was planning to die or anything when he was talking to C.C. I can't help but wonder if Charles shows up and starts to muck things up, and Lelouch has to sacrifice himself or seal himself away with Charles or something to stop him. Just a thought. (Even if it's not a happy one.)

Quote:
From what I read, it makes sense of a possible conversation in ep. 25 up til Anya speaks. Anya never quite seemed to pick up on details, and her line is totally out of character.
Well, to be fair, we haven't seen much of Anya since she came back after being, de-Marianne-ified. Who knows, she may have had a personality change. And she can be quite observant; she recognized a picture she made of Lelouch from 8 years ago.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:36   Link #10534
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Yeah, seems off, that's why I think you should reserve judgment until Turn 25 rolls around
Old 2008-09-21, 21:36   Link #10535
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Did anyone bring up what the deal is with Sayoko, Lloyd, and Cecil and Tian-zi bursting out saying that they had saved them and Kaguya backing up the claim? It kind of makes me wonder what Lelouch's plan is there. (since I honestly don't think they were "threatened")... And they completely left what happened to Nina in the dark since she wasn't there during that scene.

Also strange... why did Lelouch command Schneizel to serve ZERO and not Lelouch vi Britannia/Emperor Lelouch/etc.
Mission Apate Arethia. We don't know what it is.

As for Lelouch's commanding Schneizel to serve "Zero", I'd say it was primarily meant to piss off Diethard. I thought it was funny as hell. In a way you could say Lelouch got even with the Black Knights(Ohgi) by becoming Emperor of Britannia, knighting Suzaku Knight of Zero, actually geassing the Britannian army to serve him even though he did not geass the Black Knights, shooting down the Ikaruga just when Ohgi was feeling good about himself via of Mt. Fuji(a national treasure in Japan), severely annihilating much of the Black Knights army(the army Lelouch as Zero had built), and now geassing the Black Knights commander in the battle, Schneizel, to serve.... Zero. And since Diethard was once an adamant follower of Zero.. Yeah I thought it was great. Episode 24 was fabulous. I loved all of it. >>>> On another note, there is a chance there was another motive behind Lelouch having Schneizel serve Zero.

Hey Suzaku is... he's pretty good! Defeating Zangetsu, Shen Hu, countless black knights, Tristan Twin. It makes you wonder what Suzaku's limits in battle are considering he is now facing his most powerful and dangerous opponent yet, his final battle with Kallen in Guren SEITEN.

Quote:
生きてみるよあなた分も
I'll live on and take your part (...) along with me
I would say Lelouch defeats/kills Nunally. He even said as much to CC this episode. Meaning Lelouch will live. Or at least Lelouch never planned on dying. So that means something will happen. That is if Lelouch is the one to say that line which I think is pretty likely. .. Or it could be Kallen who says that I don't know.

I'm thinking Nunally and Lelouch will have a battle of wills. Lelouch faced with being able to overcome his past and Nunally who had broken her geass through her own will and now challenges Lelouch asking if he will geass her too.

No one is talking about how Damocles is still ascending into low earth orbit.

I'm going to say since Suzaku and Kallen at this point are bent on killing each other the effects of the low earth orbit will hinder their ability to fight forcing them to dock on Damocles. With Gino being there and Anya likely to show up as well, Jerimiah will probably sacrifice himself to stop Damocles once and for all(remember he has the sutherland sieg at his disposal).

Lastly, I've come to think that mission Apate Arethia has to do with the Black Knights and its key members - and the UFN. Still not certain if it has to do anything with Lelouch.

Since most everyone is up on Damocles at this point its like... CC has to have a role too in all this. What with her name and all(including that). But how the hell will she get up there in time? Unless she assists mission apate arethia, but I think she will be involved in the final confrantation/climax. Kallen will get her big part here too. It takes a lot to annoy me, but ever since ep 19, I've started to get annoyed with Kallen(still Love her and support kalulu xd) but I think with how the way things are shaping up she'll have her big chance here as well and most likely a nice lovely song to boot. CC got one, Nina had one too.

I also thought the exchange between Lelouch and Nina was nice. Nina was calm and Lelouch said she was splendid.

Edit: Hey. Was there a new character song? I think I missed something. I think it was called, "One last chance". Who does this belong to?
Old 2008-09-21, 21:36   Link #10536
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Well, Zero Requiem I don't think is "bad" for anybody but lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. at this point. Look at what Sayoko and Lloyd did by turning against Lelouch? He obviously told them to do that. Then we have his convo with Schneizel hinting at something good for the world. He also Geassed Schneizel to follow "Zero" not "Emperor Lelouch" like he did to everyone else. So he obviously has plans for Schneizel since he didn't kill him (woo!)

I used to be the biggest critic for Zero Requiem, but now, I am sold. Still though, Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. may end up at the short end of the stick here. This plan is not about them being happy, but everyone else being happy. They made themselves into the hated enemy. Quite a shame...
D: Well, Tanaguchi did say Lelouch gets a satisfactory ending. But the suspense is killing me for the next episode x_x;
Old 2008-09-21, 21:36   Link #10537
)v(anic
blah

Quote:
I doubt they share the same feelings as brfore since both Gino and Anya want them dead at this point
eh not sure maybe gino wants him dead, anya just said she didnt like this current lelouch so who knows. Everyone is acting without knowing all the facts so its complete choas right now some maybe things will change next ep.

also i doubt lelouch dies. Just seems unlikely since CC is still alive and was promised he'd come back and CC basically said kallens wins. So me thinks lelouch is just gonna go into hiding after this and work from the backround
Old 2008-09-21, 21:40   Link #10538
rpgman1

Let's hope it ends up with a satisfactory ending. I would be shocked if it was a dream or restarted. A Big O type ending would be pretty reasonable and hope the characters explain their roles in all of this.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:41   Link #10539
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by )v(anic View Post
eh not sure maybe gino wants him dead, anya just said she didnt like this current lelouch so who knows. Everyone is acting without knowing all the facts so its complete choas right now some maybe things will change next ep.

also i doubt lelouch dies. Just seems unlikely since CC is still alive and was promised he'd come back and CC basically said kallens wins. So me thinks lelouch is just gonna go into hiding after this and work from the backround
Everything IS Chaos. Let's hope Lelouch can mop up things FAST.

What's an O-type ending?

Last edited by scifijimmy; 2008-09-21 at 21:42. Reason: Question
Old 2008-09-21, 21:47   Link #10540
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
What's an O-type ending?
A Big-O type ending? Uhh... A HUGE mind-fuck that may make your head explode. XD

It is a "restart" but everything in Big-O was so strange that it made sense. It wouldn't work here though. Not one bit.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers