AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-02-07, 20:11   Link #50541
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm doing a special, yeah. Hopefully it will be done soon.
Old 2014-02-08, 00:58   Link #50542
anime fan99

I'm looking for a Infinite Stratos/IS Crossovers With the Character from another series takes Ichika place and no Naruto
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 03:05   Link #50543
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I'm looking for a Infinite Stratos/IS Crossovers With the Character from another series takes Ichika place and no Naruto

None Yet. Since I`m mostly writing crossover fics, but if you want a request try asking me
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 03:22   Link #50544
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
None Yet. Since I`m mostly writing crossover fics, but if you want a request try asking me
You are interested in a partnership i am
Old 2014-02-08, 06:00   Link #50545
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- Well, I am crossing it over with other characters and no Naruto, but....uhm...will Dan do?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 06:08   Link #50546
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Well, I am crossing it over with other characters and no Naruto, but....uhm...will Dan do?
I need more information
Old 2014-02-08, 06:37   Link #50547
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Make him a super pervert I dont know, but I`ll gonna hit myself with frying pan if I`m gonna put Dan in Ichika`s place as main character
Old 2014-02-08, 06:40   Link #50548
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Lightbulb

Quote:
I need more information
"Working as intended" - SerB, WOT producer

you can contact me via da or ff.net (the links are working in my signature). I`m willing to take any story requests, just name it

Just remember, I`m still a WOT player in the morning(but I`m free in afternoons)
Old 2014-02-08, 08:01   Link #50549
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Zero is currently doing his Gundam Build Fighter fic. Quite a smooth story, I might add.
Where? What thread? I must corrup-- I mean, peruse. :3
Old 2014-02-08, 08:03   Link #50550
anime fan99

Quote:
"Working as intended" - SerB, WOT producer

you can contact me via da or ff.net (the links are working in my signature). I`m willing to take any story requests, just name it

Just remember, I`m still a WOT player in the morning(but I`m free in afternoons)
any story requests not Only Infinite Stratos

I have a Demon King Daimao and High School DxD Crossover Idea
Old 2014-02-08, 09:12   Link #50551
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
any story requests not Only Infinite Stratos

I have a Demon King Daimao and High School DxD Crossover Idea
Let's see...

Gundam Build Idols.
Audacious Space Traders.
Magical Lyrical INNOCENT.
[The Infinite Stratos], and a billion spinoffs.

Yep, I'll be busy.
Old 2014-02-08, 09:39   Link #50552
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meister, the first idea, it's kind of unbelieveable. With that talent, she could stands equal with Sei.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 19:14   Link #50553
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
I`ll gonna hit myself with frying pan if I`m gonna put Dan in Ichika`s place as main character
- The frying pan's already broken from overuse. Any other suggestions?
Old 2014-02-08, 22:55   Link #50554
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
- The frying pan's already broken from overuse. Any other suggestions?
I've got 3:
- Mjolnir
- steel chair
- sledgehammer (TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!)
Old 2014-02-09, 01:02   Link #50555
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

next section. QUAQUAQUAQUAQUA
Quote:
Dan finally opened his eyes when he heard the odd chattering of voices. As though people were talking over his grave. Yet it seemed close, closer than he realized. There were shades of people in blurry gray forms, that slowly sharpened in definition as he blinked. Eventually he saw himself in the same strange circle as five other people. Or more accurately, four other people strapped standing up in soft couches. Only one was walking around. Dan though it felt like he was strapped to an open coffin.

"Oh, good! The last member of the team is finally---" The words stopped dead in the air. The man in front with the hooded flight jacket looked at a screen, then at Dan. And did it again, before pointing incredously at Dan. "You're not Orimura Ichika. Hair's too long."

Well, duh! Dan thought but decided not to reply aloud. The others looked back at him, equally confused. They don't seem too worried about being strapped to this thing.

"So you mean this is like ordering a bowl of Tonkotsu Ramen in Kanegawa and somehow being served a ham and pineapple pizza, only our lives depend on it?" One of the teenagers muttered, the who had hair covering one eye and a purplish highschool uniform with red trim. Dan thought it odd that he actually sounded a bit like Ichika, only more openly sarcastic.

"You had to mention food. I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday because of Index. And now you're going to drop me onto another planet?" The taller of the two highschool students, who had a scraggly mess of black hair, slumped visibly for the wrong reasons. Dan would have guessed him ot be one of the highschool delinquents he'd heard about. Only more wimp-like. Or wimpish. Or wimpable. Dan wasn't sure if grammar mattered at this stage. "Such misfortune!"

"Great," muttered the third person, one wearing tracksuit blue pants and a lighter shade of red hair than Dan's. All he did was twitch, as the straps kept him from sinking his face in his left palm. Dan figured him to be the stereotypical boring nice guy of the party, the one who usually gets killed off first in adventure light novels.

The fourth member of the tied-up troupe looked younger than the rest, and Dan regarded him as a black-haired prettyboy. Or maybe a girl pretending to be a boy. (Dan's brain cringed to a halt before his imagination could take him into the expected direction that girls would love to see.) He had an oddly calm, nonchalant look on his face. Mainly because he was asleep.

"Back on-topic, boys! How did scruffy-wuffs get in here?" The talkative guy in the flight jacket strode over to Gotanda, than poked his chest. "Yeah, I'm talking to YOU! Start explaining why YOU'RE here and Ichika isn't!"

Dan garbled and gargled before eliciting a response. "How the hell should I know?"

"THIS!" He suddenly snatched the envelope out of Dan's shirt pocket. Just as quickly, he tore it open, revealing a white card. It was barely the size of a normal playing card, prompting Dan to wonder what its relevance was. "The hell are you doing with THIS? This was supposed to go to Orimura Ichika! Who the hell are YOU?!?"

"Uhm, Dan? Dan Gotanda." If he sweat any more, he would flood the room. "Why are you staring at me like you want to violate me right here and right now?"

"Because?" Flightjacket weirdo glared at him. "You're a ginger."

"Huh?" Dan blubbered, wondering what root vegetables had to do with him.

"You. Your HAIR. It's ginger. A DEEP shade of ginger. Deep ginger. Deep, vibrant, colorful ginger." He stopped, suddenly looking at the other red-haired teen in the room. "I mean, another one. But he's more ginger than you are! You're just mister carrot-top."

"Gee. Thanks." The short-haired redhead responded flatly.

"You're welcome." Back to Dan. "YOU, on the other hand--You're a full-on, take-no-prisoners ginger with that hair. I mean LOOK at that hair! The only way you can make it more insulting is by wearing a yellow headband and a blue sailor suit that shows off your scraggly legs! Are you trying to outdo Rapunzel or someone?" The scowl wobbled as the man ground his teeth. "I don't like you."

All Dan could muster was a weak: "Huh?"

The jacketed stranger grimaced, then shoved the white card into Dan's pocket. "Nevermind, we go ahead with the plan regardless." He immediately zoomed back to the strange screen and controls. "It's a little too late to back out now."

"You call this a PLAN!?" The scraggly-black haired student yelled. "It's SUICIDE!"

"On-site adjustments! Murphy's Law!" The jacketed man was running to and fro flicking unrecognizable switches with much aplomb. "I'll manage! We'll all manage!"

"But this guy isn't even the one you need?" The other redhead yelled. "He might get KILLED out there! People die if they're killed, you know! Are you out of your mind?!"

"YES AND YES!" He responded loudly. Dan thought he could easily make a christmas feast with all the ham flying around. "Allright, I'll make this quick. What was your name ginger-boy? Oh right, Dan." He started pointing to each member of the team.

"Kamijou Touma." He pointed at the delinquent, who looked visibly sick by now.

"Emiya Shiro." The other redhead, who REALLY looked like he needed to facepalm in the next few seconds or explode.

"Araragi Koyomi." The sarcastic one.

"Koyomi? Isn't that a girl's name?" Dan blurted.

"Shut up." Araragi mumbled, and his hair pointed accusingly back at Dan.

At the prettyboy: "Kirigaya Kazuto. Or is it Kirito, actually? I can't recall."

Kirigaya was quiet. Dan couldn't tell if he was asleep or drugged.

"Can someone tell me what's actually going on?" Gotanda yelled, but was not paid attention to.

"Seven of us, plus you." Araragi exclaimed. "So where's the last one?"

Dan looked around and only counted five other than flightjacket-man, and realized he was not that bad at math.

"I'm sure he'll catch up. We're on the clock, boys!" Flightjacket still kept slamming switches. Dan REALLY started to worry when he began ripping panels and wires out of the controls he was seated at. "Don't worry about it, you've all been through this kind of thing before. I'm sure you'll manage."

"Like hell I have!" Araragi screamed rebelliously.

"Academy City was never like this!" Touma agreed with the same volume.

"I hate you." Emiya grumbled, with a defeated voice.

Kazuto remained unconscious. Gotanda was fairly certain he was drugged.

"Waitasec." Dan had a sinking realization. "Are we in a vehicle?"

"No we're not, don't be silly. We're in an elevator." Flightjacket began to strap himself tightly into a seat. "Next stop: Orbital Elevator Ground floor! Man-eating aliens, flying paper sharks, killer gothic lolita queens AND their evil interdimensional empire that needs its backside kicked!"

Did he just say 'Orbital' elevator?! Dan was no science-fiction reader, but it sounded like they were very high up. And they were going down. Dan was freaking out.

"I'd say something like 'Fantastic' or 'Geronimo' or 'Allons-Y', but I think they've been copyrighted. SO~~" The man with the black jacket smiled maniacally as his hand gripped the last big switch. "Any last words?"

Dead silence. The room was filled with stares promising him a long, painful death.

"...nevermind." He threw the switch.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into?!" Dan managed to scream before the ground gave out from under them.
Old 2014-02-09, 01:50   Link #50556
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Red face

Quote:
next section. QUAQUAQUAQUAQUA
Well written wavehawk It might be better than mine though

Do you have a title for that? It makes think of DIMENSION BREAKER
Old 2014-02-09, 03:16   Link #50557
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Meister, the first idea, it's kind of unbelieveable. With that talent, she could stands equal with Sei.
She's never going to be on par with Sei or Mao for building. Because, borrowing from Mao, Amato's creations effectively lack "imagination". In fact, they only served to serve a need, which is that there is no HG Crossbones Gundam (until late next year but Xbones gundam's announcement to become HG was after I was writing GBI.)

None of her creations utilize the rules of Plavsky particles, while Mao's solar panels, Ninja Newton's Nifty Nives (), Sei's incredible shield and RG system all do. While Amato does eventually use motorized rare earth magnets for the arm i-fields, that's the limit of her "imagination" really. The impressive number of weapons and gear? Merely clones and interpretations of what happens in the original series. The X-Tank and X-Cannon while original are nods to the original RX Project and pack no Plavsky-based space magic.

Little wonder then that she's an idol first, and Build Fighter second. That said, part of her cred as Build Idol is because she's pretty damn good and will give most average Fighters a good stomping.

And while we're on the topic, here's another idol.
Old 2014-02-09, 04:18   Link #50558
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hora, I'm back!

Uhoh the forum is empty
Old 2014-02-09, 04:36   Link #50559
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Gundam Build Fighters is really famous nowday. Even my brother is tempted to resurrect his ML Extraverse fic into a crossover with GBF.

Back to the topic. If you travel in a submarines for one month, what would happen to your psyche and body? And how long does it take to do that from Tokyo to Hong Kong to Alaska to New York, in Ptolemaios Submarine/Spaceship hybrid?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 05:03   Link #50560
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hora, I'm back!

Uhoh the forum is empty
looking for Stories ideas

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest