AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-23, 15:42   Link #1
Lawfer

Red Prowling Devil

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4513

Is this serie like Yukikaze?
Old 2008-05-24, 09:10   Link #2
Guppy

I've only read the first volume, but I don't think Red Prowling Devil has much in common with Yukikaze at all - both series feature lots of fighter jets, and that's about it.

By the way, if you're a military aviation enthusiast, I wouldn't advise buying Red Prowling Devil unless you really like the pretty pictures. I found the air combat scenes in volume 1 so utterly ridiculous that my enjoyment of the series was wrecked, and I didn't bother continuing with it.
Old 2008-05-25, 18:08   Link #3
Lawfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
I've only read the first volume, but I don't think Red Prowling Devil has much in common with Yukikaze at all - both series feature lots of fighter jets, and that's about it.

By the way, if you're a military aviation enthusiast, I wouldn't advise buying Red Prowling Devil unless you really like the pretty pictures. I found the air combat scenes in volume 1 so utterly ridiculous that my enjoyment of the series was wrecked, and I didn't bother continuing with it.
I see thanks for the insight.
Old 2012-01-08, 00:42   Link #4
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

I got my hands on the raw scans from this manga and I read that the book company translating the manga is dead. Do you know how I could get my hands on anything close to a translation for this manga series?
Closed Thread