2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 17:21   Link #1481
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Three things for me, Orange-kun, for a guy who just lost his lord he seems rather smug, and I'm not going into the whole he'll simply give into his Lord's wishes because of the results and what have you, he went with whatever Lelouch's direction was because of Lelouch, hell he restrained Lelouch for his own safety in Turn 19, leaves me in doubt now about the whole context.
That makes no sense. In 19 he restrained him because he was not in the right state of mind and he still needed to keep up Lelouch's appearances for the Black Knights so they don't get any more suspicious than they already were. Here, Jeremiah would not contradict Lelouch since that is what Lelouch wanted. He wouldn't do anything to stop it because he is loyal enough to obey that way. It is his character. Nothing more.
Quote:
The memory transfer to Nunnally, that was just way too detailed and the only example of that was the Immortals doing it. Gives me reason to speculate even more
That doesn't make any sense. Especially considering Nunnally before in this season and what she was able to do. Remember when she touches people's hands she has some sort of sensing ability. Like with Romeyer and Suzaku. Here it was the same. But instead of sensing lies like we all thought, she seems to be able to read minds or see into their souls. This is probably due to her contact with the World of C when she was taken by V.V.

Quote:
The cart driver, the hell do you need to leave his face unseen with C.C acting like she's talking to Lelouch, if it really was just her talking to herself I don't see why the cart driver couldn't have been verified to avoid misconstruing anything, hence given Tanaguichi and Sunrise's past on these matters considering how they love to leave things open in their endings I think they want us to misconstrue things here and leave it open to interpretation, which I will happily take until told otherwise
The Cart Driver was... a Cart Driver. Nothing special. It would be like saying Random Person #267 in the crowd in this episode is really Euphemia. XD

That is grasping at straws to assume he is Lelouch. And seriously, C.C. wasn't speaking loud enough to be heard from there. She was only thinking out loud and mentioning him. You can think it though, but I think it is only wishful thinking that has ZERO backing with how Lelouch wanted to go out.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:22   Link #1482
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throne Zwei View Post
Eh I don't think there will be an R3, no point. But an OVA would mostlikely be more reasonable. Who knows? Maybe sunrise might so something similar to Gundam Seed Destiny's Final Plus.
Agreed, unless another evil tyrant rises up and needs the power of Lelouch. ;o
Old 2008-09-28, 17:22   Link #1483
hero147

I wish when CC said "Right Lelouch?" The Cart-driver raises his head and replies with a "Yeah" and then the ending theme plays! That would've been soo epic
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:22   Link #1484
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTime View Post
If he were alive he is a hell of a faker. With a mob of people watching and Nunally holding him while having a fit?
Don't doubt the power of Geass/Wishes, it seems that tends to get you killed/forced into servitude/traumatised/dissolved into pixie dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

The Cart Driver was... a Cart Driver. Nothing special. It would be like saying Random Person #267 in the crowd in this episode is really Euphemia. XD
You mean she wasn't? *gasp* the fanfiction lies!

Last edited by CharlesDiBritannia; 2008-09-28 at 17:25. Reason: Humour
CharlesDiBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:24   Link #1485
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevRayCool View Post
Guilford disappeared in a globe of pink FLEIJA light, and he came out of it with sunglasses.
Except we never SAW him get engulfed. he was just on the outskirts of the blast. NOT in the middle of it, so that is a fallacy to connect the two. We SEE Lelouch get jabbed through the chest with a sword and slowly die from blood loss. We did NOT see Guilford get engulfed by FLEIA. Very different.

Quote:
This is Sunrise. Logic does not apply if fan opinion (and profit margins) are strong enough.
Only if you don't pay attention.
Old 2008-09-28, 17:25   Link #1486
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Well thats the end folks........

I'm pretty sure Lelouch is dead, well he should be.

9/10
Old 2008-09-28, 17:25   Link #1487
zalem

Quote:
Okay, now people are going to make exaggerated claims like that? I don't think C.C. was talking to anyone there. She was just thinking out loud IMO. I hope the next few days doesn't result in discussion of "Is Lelouch dead or alive?" stuff... I really hope not... I am pretty sure he is dead. VERY dead...
I totally agree with you, but alas there are tons of people already running around convinced he is alive. Damn, Taniguchi for letting C.C. have those lines at all.
Old 2008-09-28, 17:25   Link #1488
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Shirley won the romance lol? Kalulu and Clu Clu died in one flash black still Well, now Shirley gets her wish in the World of C or where ever (unless those other people's wish for Lelouch to survive via C.C. code but I'll get into that later)

Anyway, this series ended nicely going full circle with Lelouch dying by the symbol he created. Although it failed in lol Irony unlike Death Note, it won in epicness.

I was kinda sad when I first thought Suzaku died but then when I saw Zero speed h4x to Lelouch I knew right away it was Suzaku with Ougi Death Cheat turned on.

Now for the wholte "NO WAI!!111 LuLu g0tz teh C.C. cOdE" thing, Naunally would've used her lie detector h4x to figure out Lelouch was immortal and wouldn't have cried unless Lelouch had Orange-kun nullify his previous memory re-write against Mao and did it again but about C.C's code and lied to Suzaku again.

Is it plausible? Yes it is. But it would break Lelouch's character for wanting to atone for his sins. But that hasn't stopped sunrise (Mu La Flaga lolz)

And after finishing watching Macross Frontier, I expect a Code Geass Theatrical Edition for both Seasons and OVAs and the what not, because we still have some loose ends to tie.
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:25   Link #1489
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
You know.... We saw him getting stabbed.
We saw his blood.
We saw him close his eyes.
We was C.C. and Suzaku's tears.

Who thinks this is obvious?

*hand raised*

I know it's sad...but....

For the last (yeah right) time, having a code does not mean:

1. That you can not bleed. C.C. bled a lot, V.V. bled a lot, Charles bled a lot
2. That you can not die. C.C. said it herself, that she dies many time. It's just that you revive after. Even if you chop of C.C.'s head, she'l still come back life. And yes, every immortal rose again quite fast, but because THEY WANTED to. Why is it so hard to belive that Lulu revived, stayed down, and Orange took the body?

Also, Lulu just wrote his name in stone as the most evil person in the whole world forever. Nothing to cry about........right
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:26   Link #1490
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Tbh I don't think he'd want to outlive his loved ones and live on forever, so I'm changing my stance from possibly being alive to dead. I'll still remain open for the possibility there being an OVA or movie. Either way if he's alive his achievement will still stand. He's the man who took over the world and had the balls to wash everything clean with his own blood and give the people a choice in their future rather than play god and determine it for them.

All the people that mattered knew what actually happened, so even if he's remembered by the world as the Evil Emperor, the fact that there's people out there who know the truth is more than enough closure IMO. At least someone knows and understands the extent of his sacrifice. Even if Nunnaly was destroyed by what happened (that scene was so goddamn heart breaking), the only consolation us fans have is that 1) she learned the truth and was able to tell him she loved him before he passed away. 2) while time doesn't heal all wounds, it makes the pain bearable so the important characters will be able to move on and make the most out of the legacy he left them.

The guy deserves respect and admiration. He promised to take over the world and so he did (the declaration was epic as hell), and yet he managed to not be corrupted by absolute power and distributed it back to the people. Just as planned.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:26   Link #1491
jedi423

Quote:

That is grasping at straws to assume he is Lelouch. And seriously, C.C. wasn't speaking loud enough to be heard from there. She was only thinking out loud and mentioning him. You can think it though, but I think it is only wishful thinking that has ZERO backing with how Lelouch wanted to go out.
I mean this in a polite way, so don't get mad, but watch the episode again (or at least that scene). CC looks up/back and raises her voice for some reason. The cart driver may be just a cart driver, but different people have different interpretations. No one is really right.
jedi423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:26   Link #1492
wtfftw

OMFG

LuLu dying was the best part of this entire season show and episode. ANd i dont like it how he is dead but at the same time it makes it all so deep and sad and perfect and honourable.

LULU ima say it for you out of respect.

all hail lelouche.

seriously suzaku is totally gay. Live geass and he couldnt even win from kallen xD. Kallen pawns ass i mean she is on par with live geass thats a plain hax girl.

I found it so sad that only kallen nunnally and whatever was princess her name were in total shock when lulu died the rest was all like OMG yes we can use this opportunity.

I mean LuLu is like jesus in this episode he made the fucking ultimate sacrifice for idiots like oghi OMG. WHY LuLu:S. Jeramaih was totally cool i love the dude.

If ther eis any spin off or something related to that shit i want it to be about CC Kallen jerimaih shirley or euphie, and forgot princess her name. The rest are plain idiotic hypocrites i dont wanna see more screentime off.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:30   Link #1493
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

The whole parade thing could have been sayoko all along and lelouch has once again, screwed with suzaku... LOL!
Old 2008-09-28, 17:31   Link #1494
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Just so that it's not forgotten...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Has there been any update to the website yet?
Anyone?
Old 2008-09-28, 17:31   Link #1495
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi423 View Post
I mean this in a polite way, so don't get mad, but watch the episode again (or at least that scene). CC looks up/back and raises her voice for some reason. The cart driver may be just a cart driver, but different people have different interpretations. No one is really right.
Because she is "speaking with him" in a sense. Not that he is alive though. People "speak" with dead loved ones all the time in some cases. Why should I think something as ridiculous as him actually being alive when every single piece of evidence contradicts that point? It just just going full circle with people making crazy accusations comparable to "Rolo didn't kill Shirley, it is too obvious! It was REALLY Suzaku!" And we all know how that worked out. XD
Old 2008-09-28, 17:31   Link #1496
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synria_ View Post
The whole parade thing could have been sayoko all along and lelouch has once again, screwed with suzaku... LOL!
I don't care how silly that theory is, LULZ WOULD BE HAD
CharlesDiBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:32   Link #1497
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi423 View Post
And how long would it have taken them to put a face on the driver? But it was all covered up for some reason. They left it ambiguous on purpose, and I choose to believe he is alive.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:32   Link #1498
orangejuicetang

To be honest, I don't really care if Lelouch lived or died. If they make an OVA and he appears, I won't be suprised. I also wouldn't be suprised if Sunrise came out to make an announcement "Lelouch is dead"

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:33   Link #1499
hero147

CC never spoke with Mao....Talk about selective partnerships!
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:33   Link #1500
jedi423

Quote:
Because she is "speaking with him" in a sense. Not that he is alive though. People "speak" with dead loved ones all the time in some cases. Why should I think something as ridiculous as him actually being alive when every single piece of evidence contradicts that point? It just just going full circle with people making crazy accusations comparable to "Rolo didn't kill Shirley, it is too obvious! It was REALLY Suzaku!" And we all know how that worked out. XD
Well, Guilford and Nunnally were also "dead." But like I said, we all interpret things differently and must agree to disagree.
jedi423 is offline   Reply With Quote