AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2021-06-20, 12:01   Link #401
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sumire is indeed pretty stupid. On the other hand, so is Amado for openly discussing his plans in front of her. If Sumire had played it smart and reported to Shikamaru, they would have placed him under arrest. But I guess he's the kind of guy who has a plan for everything so it wouldn't have even mattered.
Old 2021-06-20, 15:56   Link #402
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Sumire is indeed pretty stupid. On the other hand, so is Amado for openly discussing his plans in front of her. If Sumire had played it smart and reported to Shikamaru, they would have placed him under arrest. But I guess he's the kind of guy who has a plan for everything so it wouldn't have even mattered.
She's not the only one who can report it to Shikamaru. And even if Shikamaru knows, so what? He's not forcing anyone, and he can make the argument that it's what's best.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 18:01   Link #403
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She's not the only one who can report it to Shikamaru. And even if Shikamaru knows, so what? He's not forcing anyone, and he can make the argument that it's what's best.
Although this hasn't been shown in Boruto so far, Shikamaru is supposed to be a genius, he could infer Amado's ulterior motives based on Sumire's observations alone. Not to mention he hates Amado's guts, wanting to implant another Karma into Kawaki is enough reason to get rid of him.
Old 2021-06-21, 13:46   Link #404
TURI123456

Only I feel like this series missing something... I mean hypothetically this series has everything that it needed to be successful series but instead it feels more and more like something is missing here.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, English isn't my native language.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 21:29   Link #405
Wandering Soul

And here I though Sumire was supposed to be one of the top students at the academy.
Old 2021-07-20, 22:48   Link #406
Wandering Soul

New chapter out.

The Kawaki stuff was nice. Seeing him in the position Naruto and Sasuke were in the at the beginning of the series only to gave Naruto claim him as a son was good stuff.

A part of me hopes Amado is telling the truth about his intentions, but regardless something is probably going to wrong with his new project.

Now that we've seen it in full color, Daemon's design looks awful
Old 2021-07-21, 07:17   Link #407
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Now that we've seen it in full color, Daemon's design looks awful
I think this has more to do with Ikemoto's color pages looking like shit. He uses super flashy colors, but unlike someone like Araki, he can't make it work.

Incidentally, I don't get why Boruto gets so many color pages while Dragon Ball Super almost never gets any.

I used to complain about the pace being slow, but I think it's gotten worse since Kishimoto took over.

Tags
spoiler discussion, weekly spoiler discussion