AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-05-24, 18:24   Link #61
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Characters with horrible personality seems to be the author's trademark.
Old 2021-05-30, 16:59   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Pretty meh episode this week. It pretty much entirely relied on the joke that Rose wanted to eat the others and Six misunderstanding her gaze as lust.
Old 2021-05-30, 17:48   Link #63
Wandering Soul

True, last episode may have the funniest yet do this was sort of a letdown. Hopefully things pick up next episode.
Old 2021-05-31, 04:19   Link #64
Dextro
He Without a Title

Agreed. Not the best of episodes in my book. I'm more curious about that next episode preview than anything else. Looks like the 3 girls from the Kisaragi Corporation will making an appearance in the episode proper from the looks of things.
Old 2021-05-31, 10:48   Link #65
grecefar

After war has been underwhelming but well its still somewhat fun, snow is getting into rokudou.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-31, 15:13   Link #66
WingedAccelerator

Next episode could be anime original material.
It's not in the official translation of the LN, and since Volume 2 is shorter than Volume 1, they most likely need an extra episode for something, instead of stretching the material out. The thing is though, the leaders won't get relevant really till Volume 4, and even there, it's just the scientist girl. So there better be another season in the future.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-06, 16:04   Link #67
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

On one hand, Lilith has a point when she says leaders of evil organizations are, well, evil.

On the other, even in an evil organization, some bare minimum two-way loyalty is necessary. You are dealing with violent, superpowered criminals, after all.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-06, 18:02   Link #68
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm wondering what's the catch with Astaroth. She has a 11/10 body and is way too nice to be one of the founding members of an evil organization, or even be in this show.

At any rate, I'm glad the swimsuit episode focused on Belial and Astaroth rather than the main girls, as they are way hotter. Well, I wouldn't have minded if they had thrown Heine in there too.
Old 2021-06-06, 19:33   Link #69
grecefar

Fanservice chapter is always welcome, more if its with astaroth. I really ship her with rokudou, more than snow.
Old 2021-06-08, 03:04   Link #70
Tenzen12

This show would be really let down if it doesn't go Astaroth x Rokudou. I can't say I am particularly invested, but if there is ship I might get potentially invested it wouldn't be anyone but them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm wondering what's the catch with Astaroth. She has a 11/10 body and is way too nice to be one of the founding members of an evil organization, or even be in this show.

At any rate, I'm glad the swimsuit episode focused on Belial and Astaroth rather than the main girls, as they are way hotter. Well, I wouldn't have minded if they had thrown Heine in there too.
Was she really founding member? I had impression she was heiress.
Old 2021-06-08, 20:20   Link #71
Wandering Soul

I can't say I'm invested in any ship, but if I had to pick one it would definitely be Astaroth x Six.
Old 2021-06-13, 17:02   Link #72
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

As soon as Six tried to do a good deed (saving Russell's life), it almost immediately came to bite him in the ass. Agents of evil should stick to being evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Was she really founding member? I had impression she was heiress.
She's a founding member. Belial, Astaroth and Lilith created the organization and Six was their first recruit.
Old 2021-06-13, 20:10   Link #73
grecefar

They are in grey zone, I mean they act like the bad guys and do scummy things but in the end they won't go all the way to be evil. Like saving russell in the end or didn't shoot heine when russell enter the mecha.
Old 2021-06-14, 20:56   Link #74
Wandering Soul

Moral of the story: if you're going to be a part of an evil organization, go all in when doing the job.
Old 2021-06-20, 14:26   Link #75
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 15:33   Link #76
grecefar

First half of this anime was fine but then it went downhill.

6/10.
Old 2021-06-20, 15:46   Link #77
Dextro
He Without a Title

It was an enjoyable ride. It wasn't as brilliant as Konosuba and after the end of the first arc it kind of lots its footing and the plot seemed to move around a bit aimlessly. However, despite all that, it was still overall enjoyable and I the jokes landed laughs more than then fell flat which is all you need from a comedy show anyway. 7/10 from me.

Spoiler for episode 12:
Old 2021-06-20, 18:05   Link #78
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had fun with this show, even if the author is basically recycling stuff from Konosuba. The girls (minus Alice who is great) felt like cheap knock-offs of the Konosuba girls.
Old 2021-06-20, 19:43   Link #79
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I had fun with this show, even if the author is basically recycling stuff from Konosuba. The girls (minus Alice who is great) felt like cheap knock-offs of the Konosuba girls.
I thought he wrote this before Konosuba? Which is why it's not put together as tightly.
Old 2021-06-21, 15:28   Link #80
WingedAccelerator

No, this was after KonoSuba.

But I disagree about how the girls are cheap knock-offs of the KonoSuba girls. Just because some personality traits match, or race in some case, don't make them knock-offs.

I also think Volume 2's content, from Episode 7 onwards is genuinely funnier than Volume 1's content. I hope for more installments.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote