AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-09, 06:06   Link #61
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I kinda wonder how the potential couples could work out, offspring-wise.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-09, 08:55   Link #62
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I kinda wonder how the potential couples could work out, offspring-wise.
I guess Mjurran and Youm end up being the first official so we might know soon, I guess .
Old 2021-06-15, 10:30   Link #63
Frontier

Rimuru brings the wonder of Christmas to Tempest! All he had to do was describe it as one big party without all the other nitty gritty details and they all totally get it .

Of course Rimuru couldn't resist dressing up all the dwarves as Santa...even Dwarf King Gazel .

Although who cares about Dwarve guys as Santa when we can see sexy Santa Shion and cute Santa Milim and Shuna ?

I see Rimuru has probably had his fair share of sad, single, Christmas' in his adult life...although now he has a bunch of girls flocking around him, so I wouldn't complain .

Gabiru and Vesta both seem to have very strong opinions about a children's choir .

Treyni's sisters are her pride and joy...even when she leaves them in the lurch to go run her bar and they have to drag her back to do her job as a Dryad .

Milim has some pretty strong sensory powers even if they only work on stuff she actually wants to see and hear .

Shuna doing her diligence to make sure Tempest can eat a pleasant holiday meal not prepared by Shion .

I wasn't expecting a surprise Christmas performance by Eren. Was that actually Akane Kumada doing the song? If so she has a great singing voice! And it was a perfect Christmas song to herald the holiday for Tempest along with the rest of the kids .

And how could we have so much wholesomeness without some more scenes of Geld and his daughter .

Yeah, I get why Rimuru wanted to start off with delivering Milim's present, but no surprise how that ended up .

Holy crud, is Santa really an Isekai character ?
Old 2021-06-15, 17:32   Link #64
grecefar

It would be a nice story, santa was isekai into our world and he was a tamer in his original magic world and then he became the legend we all know.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-15, 17:55   Link #65
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Milim ear and Milim eye cracked me up. Definitely fits her self-centered personality.

Usually, one would take being compared to top class Chefs as a compliment, but to Shuna, it's an insult. I wish her yandere side would carry over to the main series.
Old 2021-06-15, 19:54   Link #66
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Although who cares about Dwarve guys as Santa when we can see sexy Santa Shion and cute Santa Milim and Shuna ?

And how could we have so much wholesomeness without some more scenes of Geld and his daughter .
I guess Rimuru must have handed out some Christmas images for everyone to work with. Which is how Shion got her personalized costume.

We have seen the little girl's family, I think. So I wonder how she ended up spending all her time with Geld?
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-15, 20:44   Link #67
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Thunder Cross really dose sound like a cool move and Shion really knowing how to wear that costume
Old 2021-06-15, 22:32   Link #68
Xiyon

Tensura Nikki made me rewatch the whole series again, and I'm so happy for mah boi Geld.

Him and the Orcs really went through so much to get to where they are, and while Geld isn't looking for praise or admiration for his work (and in fact, to Geld its simply atonement), it's awesome that little goblin girl gives him just that, regardless. Geld + Little Goblin Girl moments are the highlight of this series, for me.
Xiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 10:31   Link #69
Frontier

It's time to bring things to a close with New Years! And of course Tempest gets it started with some Rimuru worship .

Everyone sure got worked up over Rimuru's balls...that were really just rocks he picked up .

I love how Great Sage's contrast for when someone looks impressive dressed up is Gobta .

Rimuru had good intentions making a shrine for some shrine visits, he just forgot they don't have any money to put in there yet and that everyone there worships him. Lucky he's got body doubles .

Gabiru may have a huge ego, but even he knows when enough is enough, although Rimuru totally played him .

Shion and Milim looked great in their yukata's, but Shion's not used to wrapping her breasts so much so she's feeling a little tight, which sure doesn't make Milim happy when Shion brings up her less than ample chest area, although Milim then comments on her fellow Demon Lord Frey's sagging boobs .

That was a pretty epic game of badminton between Shion and Milim, even if Shion ultimately lost and got her face all done up with ink. She wasn't even able to get it all off by her next scene .

Geld feeding kids is all I needed to see .

Soka and Souei riding kites with their faces on together was so adorable...and then Gobta and company interrupt and Souei tears their kite apart and wraps Soka up. How romantic .

Treyni brings grave tiding of future events...but doesn't she just look fantastic in that kimono ?

Rimuru dreaming of Shizu on New Years, like she was his wife or companion, was sweet and sad in its own way. But it was a nice dream .

And thus brings this year of the Slime Diaries to a close .
Old 2021-06-22, 15:04   Link #70
Huh...?

Quote:
Everyone sure got worked up over Rimuru's balls...that were really just rocks he picked up .
I wonder how many Memes would be made out of Shion's reaction to Rimuru's Balls.
Quote:
Gabiru may have a huge ego, but even he knows when enough is enough, although Rimuru totally played him .
Well, technically, it was Gabiru's luck that played him, not Rimuru.
Rimuru just created a joke "Great Luck" Charm, and left it. He didn't really target anyone specific, but it ended up going to Gabiru, because of his luck.
Quote:
Shion and Milim looked great in their yukata's, but Shion's not used to wrapping her breasts so much so she's feeling a little tight, which sure doesn't make Milim happy when Shion brings up her less than ample chest area, although Milim then comments on her fellow Demon Lord Frey's sagging boobs .
Guess, the next job for Rimuru is to create XXL/XXXL size Bra's to support the heavy lifters.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 16:40   Link #71
grecefar

This was such a nice spin off I would love more of this in the future.

8/10.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 18:07   Link #72
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show ended up being a fun interlude. It was pretty wholesome too (those Geld x loli moments).
Old 2021-06-22, 20:37   Link #73
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well ending it with New Years and Milim & Shion looking cute in there kimonos

Maybe they should just go with sliding doors so Milim dosnt just brake them

7/10 It going to be a shame not to see the wackiness in part2