AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-12-15, 00:40   Link #401
marvelB

The last chapter of the year is here! And as expected, the party now has to deal with the effects of those mushrooms.... which basically turned everybody into the opposite race (Holy crap at Senshi's change! ). So far, the party adapted to their transformations pretty well.... but only to a certain extent. Now, they've reached the depths of the dungeon, and are forced to continue onward despite their strange predicament....!!!

...Sadly, it's gonna be a two-month wait before the adventure continues, though. Oh, well. Also, I'm kinda glad to see that Kensuke ended up being the "key" to opening that door to the dungeon's deepest level. Maybe my prediction of him becoming the new king upon conquering the dungeon will turn out true, after all!
marvelB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 00:47   Link #402
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

one of the best chapter so far

Senshi is the best thing that ever occurred in this manga
he is so beautiful

and loli Marcille is magnificent
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 00:57   Link #403
marvelB

BTW, I think it would have been funnier if Izutsumi morphed into a mouse instead of a dog! And with that talk about ancient wars between elves and dwarves, I wonder if that means we'll be seeing a dwarf delegation visiting the island soon, seeing as the elven side is already gathered....?
Old 2018-12-15, 03:03   Link #404
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
BTW, I think it would have been funnier if Izutsumi morphed into a mouse instead of a dog! And with that talk about ancient wars between elves and dwarves, I wonder if that means we'll be seeing a dwarf delegation visiting the island soon, seeing as the elven side is already gathered....?
I think no reader actually care about the politics and relation between races
We just want to see how they deal with Farlyn and evil mage... then The End
Old 2018-12-15, 06:27   Link #405
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Elven Senshi is hilarious.
Such a pretty thing.
Old 2018-12-15, 09:39   Link #406
James Rye

Every chapter the mangaka surrpises me how she tops her previous chapters. Like dayum, this was awesome! That Elf Senshi had my sides in another galaxy, dead beat dad Chilchak was hilarious (you could really see his real age there unlike with his childish halfling look), Halfling Marcy was superadorable as was Dwarf Laius. Kobold Itzumi was not as funny as Elf Senshi or middle-age dad Chilchak but still funny.
I really liked how we got to see "racial attributes" here, dwarves see in the dark, very strong but poor stamina, elves have a born "beauty" and "nobiltiy" that's close to arrogance (I couldn't even imagine a Senshi refusing to fight with an axe or his pot XD), flings got poor mana pool and dogs can lose their mind in a battle frenzy. And ofc humans are sort of "in a relaxed film" due their dulled senses unlike flings who hear well, dwarves who see well and beastmen who smell well. And Elves who ofc sense mana well.
I wonder when and how those guys gonna turn back to their old selves.
Old 2019-02-15, 11:21   Link #407
marvelB

New chapter is out, fresh from the break!

It's a really fun one, too! Everyone still has trouble adjusting to their new bodies (Marcille moreso than the others ), but they eventually manage to figure out how to manipulate the changeling's effects on their own, which results in them finally morphing back to normal! And of course, Laius tries to snatch away some mushrooms for himself, heh. Speaking of our intrepid leader, my favorite part was him considering using the spores on Farlyn..... to keep her as a half-monster instead of fully restoring her human form.
Old 2019-02-15, 13:27   Link #408
James Rye

Spoiler for This is great!:

Like look at that human Senshi! Dude is manly af! And halfling Senshi is so adorable! <3
It is funny how Marcille is the most plain elf compared to the others elf versions. xD

I really like how this whole system works like how even magic mushrooms have their ways to distribute themselves over the land using their magic spores. But I bet everyone is happy now to be back to their old bodies.^^
Old 2019-02-15, 14:34   Link #409
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Spoiler for This is great!:

Like look at that human Senshi! Dude is manly af! And halfling Senshi is so adorable! <3
It is funny how Marcille is the most plain elf compared to the others elf versions. xD
That makes me wonder what other elfs think of her. Do they all think she's homely or something?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 14:56   Link #410
Tenzen12

I just find hilarious cat ears carry over to every race though
Old 2019-02-15, 21:26   Link #411
~Yami~

it's funny that they used mushroom spores for their dumplings... is it working like sprinkles or what?
Old 2019-02-16, 08:14   Link #412
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder how good a weapon a lasso soaked in spores would make.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-15, 07:58   Link #413
Tenzen12

Wow, I have to say that's one of hell way break the curse. Seems like even dungeon itself got creeped out

Not sure if I should feel entertained or creeped out myself.
Old 2019-03-15, 08:27   Link #414
~Yami~

the solution is weird...

I need to see how it worked to understand it
but before, they need to deal with the elves
Old 2019-03-15, 10:10   Link #415
James Rye

So basically eat your problems away. I doubt the elves gonna accept this solution though. They'll see how much the dungeon has changed and will seal it for good.
Old 2019-03-15, 11:58   Link #416
marvelB

It was nice to see Laius reflect on why he and Farlyn became adventurers. But I definitely gotta say that the highlight for me was Izutsumi making an awkward attempt to comfort Marcille when she got sad thinking about Farlyn..... I just found that so adorable. And on a related note, if their solution is to literally eat away at Farlyn's dragon half to cure her, I wonder how they could accomplish the same by eating Izu's cat "half"?
Old 2019-04-13, 06:11   Link #417
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 53 is out.
My God, the boss Elf is a beast.
She use her teleportation magic to send the crime lord of the dungeon and his goons into the walls. And now, she wants to show the residents of the dungeons on what happens when too many people enter a dungeon.
Old 2019-04-13, 08:30   Link #418
James Rye

Are we sure the Boss is a "she"? You can hardly tell with those Elves expect that one guy who walks around bare-chested. But yeah, that teleportation "monk style" battle was great!Also really liked the expression change from the dwarf who went from nice old Santa dwarf to "I fuck you up, son" maddwarf in a second. The plan of the Elves is pretty cruel, it could end ugly if the enpowering of the dungeon is too strong and spills over into town, not that they really care as in the end the dungeon gets sealed by them and the more victims there are the more justified they are. Even if they are responsible for escalating the growth.
Old 2019-04-13, 23:42   Link #419
marvelB

Geez, these Kabru chapters always end up being darker compared to the main party's. It's pretty creepy to see how people's greed can affect the dungeon to such an extent (especially that dwarf boss guy).... damn. And yeah, that elf leader is an interesting one, as well. I rather like the idea of mixing teleportation magic with martial arts! Kinda makes me look forward to the meeting between those elves and Laius' party even more.... will they be able to successfully negotiate with those guys over a monster banquet? Maybe Marcille can help convince them that deadly magical beasts make some good eatin'!
Old 2019-04-14, 06:30   Link #420
~Yami~

it is official that the elves should be able to shut the dungeon down

Laius' only objective right now is saving Farlyn then get away as soon as possible
there is no way they could contain the elves anymore

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy