AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-20, 09:37   Link #781
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

well...i hope umineko is going to clear things up..
Old 2008-09-20, 23:51   Link #782
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedTime View Post
well...i hope umineko is going to clear things up..
More chance than it will be only made thing more complicated.
Old 2008-09-21, 04:11   Link #783
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

but that those not look like an emo face though...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
Old 2008-09-21, 04:12   Link #784
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

i hope they do clear up on who fredrika really is...im dying to know...
Old 2008-09-21, 05:18   Link #785
Eryops

Quote:
but that those not look like an emo face though...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
In Umineko? She appears in the hidden tea parties. In Higurashi, according to my theory, she first turns up at the picnic at the start of Onikakushi-hen.
Old 2008-09-21, 06:39   Link #786
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
...well anyone knows when fredrika first appears?
For the manga, she appears at the end of onikakushi-hen, after than Keiichi have done it.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:04   Link #787
Orophin

Quote:
Well, I can't really remember another scene from Tatarigoroshi-hen in which that would be the case beside that one.

Quote:
In Umineko? She appears in the hidden tea parties. In Higurashi, according to my theory, she first turns up at the picnic at the start of Onikakushi-hen.
I didn't see anything strange about Rika's behavior in that scene that would point that out in both the game and the anime. Mind to share your theory with us?
Old 2008-09-21, 08:27   Link #788
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
I didn't see anything strange about Rika's behavior in that scene that would point that out in both the game and the anime. Mind to share your theory with us?
It's simply that Dark Rika is Frederika. According to this, the Rika we see is Frederika from the very beginning. If you think that she only exists in a higher dimension and outside a human body thoguh then I'm pretty sure the first time we see her that way is at the start of Minagoroshi-hen.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:29   Link #789
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
It's simply that Dark Rika is Frederika. According to this, the Rika we see is Frederika from the very beginning. If you think that she only exists in a higher dimension and outside a human body thoguh then I'm pretty sure the first time we see her that way is at the start of Minagoroshi-hen.
but i have a theory...theres the normal rika, her hidden dark personality who has gone through the infinite loop of showa 58 and Fredrika...i remenber her stating that she was not furude rika..
Old 2008-09-21, 08:50   Link #790
Eryops

Quote:
but i have a theory...theres the normal rika, her hidden dark personality who has gone through the infinite loop of showa 58 and Fredrika...i remenber her stating that she was not furude rika..
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-21, 08:52   Link #791
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

Quote:
Spoiler:
i see...thanks for the info...i was reading the TIPS and i got really confused about this series again
Old 2008-09-21, 08:59   Link #792
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

okay i've somehow come with this theory...rika used to just be the normal shrine head and experiences what happpens through higurashi ..when she dies for the FIRST time hanyuu revives her and she gets to know hanyuu afterwards she tries to break her fate and eventually gives up..giving birth to her 100 years personality Dark rika a.k.a Fredrika...after the events of defeating takano she becomes a witch ?
Old 2008-09-21, 09:03   Link #793
Eryops

Quote:
okay i've somehow come with this theory...rika used to just be the normal shrine head and experiences what happpens through higurashi ..when she dies for the FIRST time hanyuu revives her and she gets to know hanyuu afterwards she tries to break her fate and eventually gives up..giving birth to her 100 years personality Dark rika a.k.a Fredrika...after the events of defeating takano she becomes a witch ?
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-21, 09:06   Link #794
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

Quote:
Spoiler:
well seems like im a really confused individual...i've also heard of the theory of Bernkastel playing the game "Hinamizawa" with 34...any thoughts on that?thanks fer answering my questions though =D im new here so..
Old 2008-09-21, 09:11   Link #795
Eryops

Quote:
well seems like im a really confused individual...i've also heard of the theory of Bernkastel playing the game "Hinamizawa" with 34...any thoughts on that?thanks fer answering my questions though =D im new here so..
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-21, 09:15   Link #796
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

Quote:
Spoiler:
i get your point ..and im still pretty stumped that ryu could link higurashi and umineko together... well Bernkastel being born from the game and having hanyuu powers is pretty weird in a sense...and she guides you through higurashi ... so i would think that ernkastel was the original rika who beat the game once and is playing it with Lambdadelta again
Old 2008-09-21, 09:20   Link #797
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Spoiler:
My view:
The two of them were playing since the beginning of Higurashi. Rika's journey is their game and gave birth to them.
Bernkastel was born from Rika, 34 was born from Takano (or from Miyo's strong will, whatever...).
Bernkastel just didn't know who the opponent was until Minagoroshi-hen conclusion.

And,
34 was the strongest because she was 'defeating' Bern for a long time.

-----

edits
Old 2008-09-21, 09:22   Link #798
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

then wad about the game they were playing ? is it possible that they became witches after the end of higurashi the first and we're seeing a second higurashi...
Old 2008-09-21, 09:24   Link #799
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Spoiler:
Just for your information here are the Witches listed by age (Oldest to Youngest)
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-09-21, 09:27   Link #800
SealedTime
Bernkastel's Follower

so 34 was basically manipulating the game till Bern came along from winning the game and sorta thrashed her?
Closed Thread