AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 12:54   Link #9941
solomon

Here's a question.

Is it impossible to date with little money? (every thing seems so god'danged expensive)
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 14:04   Link #9942
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Here's a question.

Is it impossible to date with little money? (every thing seems so god'danged expensive)
Impossible? No. Unlikely? Yes. You'd have to find someone who is understanding and willing to go on the cheap for dates. Good luck with that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 15:16   Link #9943
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Here's a question.

It's entirely possible. However, at times you have to be very creative with how to stretch what little money you have. It helps to be positive as well.

Endless "It's NOT a cheap date!" Soul
Old 2011-12-30, 16:37   Link #9944
solomon

Oh I am positive alright.

Still as a dude, you have that weight on your shoulders that YOU must be the MAN and pay for everything.

I'm learning how to cook for what it's worth.
Old 2011-12-30, 16:43   Link #9945
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
I'm learning how to cook for what it's worth.
I think this was discussed earlier in this thread, but cooking skills are a major plus. Oftentimes, cooking for your date can be a lot cheaper and more entertaining. It worked quite well for me.

Endless "Iron Chef" Soul
Old 2011-12-30, 19:22   Link #9946
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

haha... Thanks all
Old 2011-12-30, 21:38   Link #9947
Sky Knight
Darkness Is In All Of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I think this was discussed earlier in this thread, but cooking skills are a major plus. Oftentimes, cooking for your date can be a lot cheaper and more entertaining. It worked quite well for me.

Endless "Iron Chef" Soul
I agree, afterall a MAN knowing how to cook is a PLUSxPLUSxPLUS!! at least for me Its adorable too...
Sky Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 02:05   Link #9948
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Another question If you found that your partner was (not exactly cheating) flirting with a girl behind your back, you asked about her but he didn't tell, you confronted him, you expected him to be honest/straightforward with you so you could forgive him and move on. But unexpectedly, he's denying it at all costs. You lost to him verbally Would you just cut him loose?

PS: Let's say you had solid evidence.

Last edited by Tenken's Smile; 2011-12-31 at 17:55.
Tenken's Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 02:17   Link #9949
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Are you sure he was doing these things? Positively, without a doubt?
Old 2011-12-31, 02:20   Link #9950
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenken's Smile View Post
Another question If you found that your partner was (not exactly cheating) flirting with a girl behind your back, you asked about her but he didn't tell, you confronted him, you expected him to be honest/straightforward with you so you could forgive him and move on. But unexpectedly, he's denying it at all costs. You lost to him verbally Would you just cut him loose?
I can't speak from a girl's perspective, but I can say that if I found my gf flirting with another guy and was completely certain about it, but she would do whatever it takes to deny it, I would be quite suspicious. Why can't she tell me? I saw her, and we're in a relationship so ideally we should be open with each other about these things. I wouldn't hide anything from her about people I see and meet up with. I would find it unfair. I would cut contact with her until she comes out with it. If she still can't, then I would just forgot about her entirely and move on.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 03:10   Link #9951
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
It it happened once, I'd let it slide. If this kept going on for quite some time, I'd call him a liar, he'd call me insane, and we wouldn't talk to each other again..
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 04:33   Link #9952
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Absolutely not. Right now it's his word against yours, and until you have solid evidence that he's doing that sort of thing (I assume "found out" means "a friend told me"; if it was texts or something, he wouldn't be able to deny it), you're just being the worst sort of girlfriend: the type who stays angry at someone for something he didn't do.

Think about it. If you break up with him, you're essentially saying, "I don't trust you enough to be honest with me, and I'd rather go with my gut than believe what you're saying." If he says he wasn't flirting, accept that he wasn't flirting and move on. Rather than looking for opportunities to convict your boyfriend, you should trust that he'll stay faithful until you're absolutely positive otherwise.

As a side note, why do so many people think fervent denial equates to absolute guilt? Isn't it possible someone is denying something because, I don't know, they didn't do it?
Old 2011-12-31, 09:26   Link #9953
Hippo
Careful now.

Quote:
Absolutely not, 'flirting' can be a metter of opinion. Some people are naturally very flirty and may be seen as flirting with someone when they aren't. Flirting by itself isn't so bad, it would be an overreaction to break up over it unless there is a lot more to the story.
Old 2011-12-31, 17:51   Link #9954
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

"Gamer," I myself don't believe (let alone rely on ) words from other people. Let's say you had solid evidence, and he still found ways to deny it.
Old 2011-12-31, 19:10   Link #9955
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
If you found that your partner was (not exactly cheating) flirting with a girl behind your back, you asked about her but he didn't tell, you confronted him, you expected him to be honest/straightforward with you so you could forgive him and move on. But unexpectedly, he's denying it at all costs. You lost to him verbally Would you just cut him loose?

PS: Let's say you had solid evidence.
Dump him/her....It'll happen again.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 01:47   Link #9956
solomon

You know it's REALLY HARD to give advice on this cause we'd have to see it. Everyone has their own picture and everyone has a different gague if you will. Easy there.

(to lighten the mood)
also I have to ask is love really like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOo8aBv2tEI
Old 2012-01-02, 17:20   Link #9957
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

A question for men :

Your best female friend VS. your girlfriend

Which is more important? Would you satisfy your girlfriend's needs first or your best friend's?

Last edited by Tenken's Smile; 2012-01-02 at 20:16.
Tenken's Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 19:10   Link #9958
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
A question for men :

What's the question?
Old 2012-01-02, 20:16   Link #9959
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Sorry, post edited
Old 2012-01-02, 20:36   Link #9960
Who

Quote:
A question for men :

Which is more important? Would you satisfy your girlfriend's needs first or your best friend's?
Really depends on the context. Girlfriend is pretty much a bestie with added bonuses. Most scenarios, I would prioritize my girlfriend over the female bestie. Very tricky though, speaking in a general sense. Like if both had a really bad day, girlfriend does come first. If I could get away with it though, I would set both of them up to talk about it while I go do my thing.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom