AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-22, 14:44   Link #281
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Yeah, but for some reason, the NTR element is going to be a long, undercurrent attached from here on until the end when Felix finally gets his hands on Diha.

"Not only did you steal my girlfriend, but you spilt her mind, body, and soul so she would forget about me AND on top of that, you raise the child that she and *I* created as your OWN!?"

... Yeah... I sense orbital bombardment incoming...
Old 2012-06-22, 15:09   Link #282
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well technically it isn't NTR, because the Female got to have some awareness of what she is doing behind the Protagonist back. Also NTR is related when they are seduce, since Felicia lost her memory she wasn't seduce more like altered. Anyhow, what will interest me is when the halves meet each each. Both Light and Dark, don't remember their memories. My guess is the light one is going to remember when she meets Felix since she remember she had a child. Also the topic about NTR is so crazy, still to this day I wonder who came up with that Genre and surprise Japanese Women are letting it slide. Since most Japanese women in studies pretty much run their households. Its either Japanese or Chinese who are the reason why the term "Tiger mom" came into existence. Another thing is why must they put it in real series, fans of works reading NTR is like a mind blower to them.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 00:59   Link #283
chancs

Does anybody have news of next volume release?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 08:36   Link #284
DarkDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Does anybody have news of next volume release?
Chapter 75 is the latest released chapter in Korea and that one was released roughly 8 months ago. Since then there has been no new chapter because the artist, JEONG Soo Cheol, is busy working on his new (stupid) series called Freezing Zero.

Even if he started to work on Maian again starting now it would take at least around half a year till we would get another volume...
DarkDooM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 23:41   Link #285
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Chapter 75 is the latest released chapter in Korea and that one was released roughly 8 months ago. Since then there has been no new chapter because the artist, JEONG Soo Cheol, is busy working on his new (stupid) series called Freezing Zero.

Even if he started to work on Maian again starting now it would take at least around half a year till we would get another volume...
But isn't that over already ?
Old 2012-10-31, 00:18   Link #286
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
But isn't that over already ?
As much as I liked the work of the artist and the author, I also despise their work ethic. They don't try and finish their work and instead start new work.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 11:12   Link #287
Mokkori-kun
Disabled By Request

Sorry guys but are there any news about the restart of series in Korea?I have read lots of works from this author but I can't understand why he always starts a new work while having a popular series on the go.I mean look at Unbalance x Unbalance it was going pretty well then suddenly on hiatus causing its popularity to suffer.I mean is it worth it to pause an already popular series to start a new one with the risk of whether or not it becomes as successful as the previous one.
Mokkori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 06:53   Link #288
akron88

Well, I just think it's a shame. That incredibly derailing work ethic of IDY in regards to always starting new projects and letting his other works hit hiatus only for them to later resume in rushed, **** endings; it's truly a shame as that's as constant of his works as his protagonists are weaklings (and female protagonists busty).

The thing with him is, at the end of the day you know what his stories are about (as an aside, you can count the fetishes he'll recur to), you know how they're gonna stall, and, finally, you -sadly- know how awfully **** they're gonna end. Do I wanna see how Legend of Maian is gonna end? well, I am hooked so no matter what I say I will check the ending (even though I'm 100% sure it will piss me off ), would I read or recommend any of his other works? not a cat in hell's chance, in fact if you're new and thinking of getting into it you're getting just getting into a world of disappointment run away!
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 23:58   Link #289
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by akron88 View Post
Well, I just think it's a shame. That incredibly derailing work ethic of IDY in regards to always starting new projects and letting his other works hit hiatus only for them to later resume in rushed, **** endings; it's truly a shame as that's as constant of his works as his protagonists are weaklings (and female protagonists busty).

The thing with him is, at the end of the day you know what his stories are about (as an aside, you can count the fetishes he'll recur to), you know how they're gonna stall, and, finally, you -sadly- know how awfully **** they're gonna end. Do I wanna see how Legend of Maian is gonna end? well, I am hooked so no matter what I say I will check the ending (even though I'm 100% sure it will piss me off ), would I read or recommend any of his other works? not a cat in hell's chance, in fact if you're new and thinking of getting into it you're getting just getting into a world of disappointment run away!
Yup. No point in recommending serieses by him when you already know that they will just be dropped after a while.
Old 2014-02-11, 07:27   Link #290
xdrshane

so confused about the slap..

So I have a question so after the time skip why was ruby smacked? Ive been trying to figure this out, did i miss something in reading somewhere that Felix has a split-personality disorder now or was he actually trying to hide the fact about being the descendant. Im actually a little confused can someone clarify I know that felisha had been split in two it seems. but did something happen to felix so can someone clarify?? god I havent been on here since 2006.....
xdrshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 08:44   Link #291
Breimoon

felix lost his loved one and now is just the usual drunkard who hits women for no reason plus the berserk blood in him from the Maian line.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 17:01   Link #292
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

73-74 are translated.
Old 2014-02-26, 21:25   Link #293
Tenchi Hou Take

Those chapters are old as shit why the bump?
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 23:48   Link #294
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
73-74 are translated.
Like tenshi said...they are old chapters
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 07:00   Link #295
Tenjouin

I was reminded of this series while reading Freezing and I can't believe it's not off hiatus yet.
Tenjouin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 04:37   Link #296
Breimoon

well considering the ending of the novel it may be for the best that it does not continue......
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 04:55   Link #297
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
well considering the ending of the novel it may be for the best that it does not continue......
It's already derailed from the course of the novel with Felicia surviving. I doubt it will be such a downer ending.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 21:27   Link #298
noone

IDK, what IDY has on his mind starting another series when he's not done with the previous one

anyways, do you guys know(or have a guess) what will happen to felicia and felix?
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 21:39   Link #299
noone

and about that "light felicia" is she married to another man?
do you have hints that Felix and Felicia will be reunited?

I really hate how IDY makes me stick to his work's charm but then leaving me devastated in the end( but I guess it's my fault for patronizing him)
like for example, re birth lunatic taker, I was soooo sad about the ending..
and koimoku, I thought the red haired girl and the MC will end up together and then suddenly in just 2-4 chapters, he ended up with another girl......
the only good ending I've read from IDY so far was Onihime Vs. but still no closure for MCs' relationship..
oh My gawd I hope he doesn't do the same with Freezing

I might just read the LN when it's done so you can warn me guys if there's goin to be alot of dissappointments also, please tell what parts that has NTR/beating ruby in it so I can avoid it lels

anyways, can you recommend me some manga/manhwa similar to this but has good ending, I prefer it to be short

again any hints that Felix and Felicia will be reunited, I highly doubt that Felicia just let herself be NTR'd like that. I mean, she loved Felix so much, I bet she's up to something
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 21:46   Link #300
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
anyways, do you guys know(or have a guess) what will happen to felicia and felix?
my theory:
i believe that felix would die and then felicia would be sealed again to wait for felix's reincarnation and then the "new" felix would release her and they would be happy forever.
and how felix would die >>> ,felix will fight against his son and then in the final battle felix would save his son(from mind control or just would show him proof that he is he father and thus saving him but he would die from the wounds and thus reincarnation like i said before).

Tags
adventure, ecchi, fantasy, manhwa, romance, shounen, tragedy