AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Spice and Wolf

Notices

View Poll Results: Spice and Wolf II - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 17 29.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 31.58%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-19, 14:00   Link #141
kenshin-dono
I'm on a boat!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Because the manga and the novels have been licensed by Yen Press, we're not supposed to discuss places to read translations, according to the forum's rules.

The term "light novel" means that it's a novel that is targeted to teenagers and young adults. "Light" in this case refers to the language used in the writing, the targeted audience, and the length. Light novels are text-based novels, actual books as you called them. Most light novels will have illustrations scattered throughout the pages although there are a few light novels that aren't illustrated. The Spice and Wolf novels have illustrations. For more information about light novels in general, you can read the Wikipedia entry for them.
ah, my bad i wasn't aware it had been licenced, i dont keep up on that since i never read them. I guess i'll just try to figure it out on my own, tnx

tnx for the info on the light novels. Is there a manga for Spice and wolf, or is it only in light novel form?
Old 2009-09-19, 14:18   Link #142
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin-dono View Post
Is there a manga for Spice and wolf, or is it only in light novel form?
Spice and Wolf comes in both light novel and manga forms. The light novel series has something like 11 books in it. (If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone who knows better can correct me.) The manga has 2 volumes so far according to my sources. Both the light novels and the manga are still on-going.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Closed Thread