AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-08-22, 18:35   Link #1
kerute

harem ending

some games with harem ending but, than visual novel?
kerute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:49   Link #2
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerute View Post
some games with harem ending but, than visual novel?
Are you wanting VN's with harem ending or rather regular games with somewhat an harem ending? Your post was not that clear.

As for VN's and eroge with harem endings, you could always find a game in vndb
http://vndb.org/g434
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 12:43   Link #3
kerute

I meant no novel visual
kerute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:34   Link #4
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Tenchi Muyo!, Saber Marionette J and Sekirei are something you're looking for, sir.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:37   Link #5
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Tenchi Muyo!, Saber Marionette J and Sekirei are something you're looking for, sir.
Those aren't exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerute View Post
some games with harem ending
The only games that i can think of (and played at some point) at ths moment are japanese untranslated psp games like Queen's blade spiral chaos and it's sequel Queen's gate: spiral chaos (in a way it's somewhat an harem, eventhough it's questionable) or the recent Agarest Senki Mariage (a possible final choice in the final generation)
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 08:02   Link #6
Mangakasan
BURST LINK!!

If this was talking about anime I would choose sekirei. But since this is about games with harem endings it would have to be Queen's blade spiral chaos like hyl said before me. :P
Strength isn't just about winning. Even if my attempts are pathetic and comical, and even if I'm covered in the mud of my defeat, if I can keep fighting and look up at the sky as I lie on the ground, that alone is proof of true strength!
Mangakasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 14:24   Link #7
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

I've said it before and I say it again. There's basically only one anime in that category and that's Seitokai no Ichizon.

Hm... so this is what déjà vu feels like.
Old 2018-07-25, 09:51   Link #8
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cean View Post
I've said it before and I say it again. There's basically only one anime in that category and that's Seitokai no Ichizon.

Hm... so this is what déjà vu feels like.
First off, your constant insistence that SNI is the only anime with a real harem ending only serves to show that you haven't watched that many anime, especially in recent years. Second and more important, read the initial post. Kerute's thread is for GAMES BESIDES VISUAL NOVELS that have harem endings. As in NOT ANIME.

As far as the actual request, it's a hard question since generally most of those sorts of games would have at least some VN aspect to them. I don't even know if I've seen a harem game that has legitimate motion.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 12:44   Link #9
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

I've said it only two times and suggesting I haven't watched that many anime is pretty comical since the opposite is the case. Keep in mind that there is no point recommending awful anime.

Yeah, the topic is supposedly about games that ain't VNs. I can't really make sense of what the OP was saying, but that was what others have come to conclude. I can't even think of a game that wouldn't be considered a VN where the protagonist ends up with even a single girl. Maybe if crappy flash games from the 2000s count, but I forgot the names of those.
Old 2018-07-27, 08:20   Link #10
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cean View Post
I've said it only two times and suggesting I haven't watched that many anime is pretty comical since the opposite is the case. Keep in mind that there is no point recommending awful anime.
Quality is extremely subjective. Saying that SNI is the only anime with a harem ending only suggests that either you've not seen other anime, or that you've forgotten them because you decided SNI was king, or that you've decided by your own measure that no other series with a harem ending deserves to be called anime, which is very narrow-minded in my opinion as some of the other series do indeed have a great deal of quality even if they're not aimed at your tastes. In any case it's kind of ridiculous to say it's the "only one".

Quote:
Yeah, the topic is supposedly about games that ain't VNs. I can't really make sense of what the OP was saying, but that was what others have come to conclude. I can't even think of a game that wouldn't be considered a VN where the protagonist ends up with even a single girl. Maybe if crappy flash games from the 2000s count, but I forgot the names of those.
He corrected himself in his second post: "I meant no visual novel". And while I agree that I don't know any games that don't have the hero end up with lots of girls outside of VNs, I again find it surprising that you haven't found any games outside of VN where the hero ends with a romantic relationship. Getting the girl is a very common aspect of many games. Just look at the Tales games, the Star Ocean series, the Ar Tonelico series, or any number of other RPGs (sorry, RPG is my main). True, I haven't played any to date that actually have the guy end with multiple girls, but he generally ends with one. There are even several where choices can change which one.

Bad part is that I'm not certain whether the "no visual novel" requirement excludes only standard visual novels where you read and read and your only interaction is through response choice, or expands to include series with the majority of plot presented through visual-novel style (like Little Witch Romanesque), or goes so far as to include any games with VN elements, which would expand to include a huge range of modern series.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 10:48   Link #11
pervypig

You guys don't play enough western games:

1. Bully - ya, you can even go gay.
2. Overlord II - you play an overlord and enslave the world while screwing bitches.
3. Scarface: The World is Yours
4. Mass Effect Series
5. Dragon Age
6. GTA
7. God of War

ima not even adding the obvious Hentai/Sex games on Nutaku or etc.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote