AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-19, 21:11   Link #24521
Miraluka
Banned

They can just sneak in, it woudn't be the first time Tsuchimikado and Touma do that, the same could be said about Aogami...

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-03-19 at 21:28.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:12   Link #24522
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Even if there are some exceptions, he would definitely get a lot of attention and without valid clearance he would be in trouble right away.
No necessary; most people employ the mentality that if someone is there, then he probably has some reason for being there.

But it still depends on how common an occurrence it is.

Quote:
Unless as you said, there is a special event that allows males, but I think then the whole ordeal would become kinda boring... it would not matter much that it was School Garden.
It's not require for it to be open to all male students, but rather just need a reason/excuse to be there in the open.

It's not an absolute free-pass of course so you'll still have your stealth elements.

Again, this depends on how strictly the rules are.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
They can just sneak int, it woudn't be the first time Tsuchimikado and Touma do that, the same could be said about Aogami...
All Girls School > Top Secret Aerospace base.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:16   Link #24523
Haigon

So, Kamijou goes Solid Snake?

Last edited by Haigon; 2013-03-19 at 21:27.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:18   Link #24524
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Kamijou has always been Jack Bauer without the torture- Running all over town chasing terrorists and making long phone calls all while solving each incident within 24 hours.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:28   Link #24525
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
EDIT:

All Girls School > Top Secret Aerospace base.
Escaping Touma's school to buy food(thats the ultimate hardcore level) >>>>>>>>>> any all girls school.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:37   Link #24526
leukrota

Quote:
Kamijou has always been Jack Bauer without the torture- Running all over town chasing terrorists and making long phone calls all while solving each incident within 24 hours.
Considering how hardcore Bauer is, he would not doubt crossdressing if it was useful and he could pull it off (he couldn't so he wouldn't, but that's Bauer's case)

Anyway, looking into Kuroko's hairdresser, he might work in School Garden. I tried to find some definite confirmation but seems like there is none... Yet it would make sense for his shop to be within it given how important the DNA security is...

So maybe Touma passing himself as staff could actually work...
Old 2013-03-19, 22:50   Link #24527
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Read the Index SP and Kanzaki SS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
At least the Kanzaki SS, besides being a very good volume, it works some factors that help give better understanding in some areas of the NT.
You both mentioned that I should read Kanzaki SS but, I can't seem to find it at BT site, could anyone kindly point out where I find Kanzaki SS?

*Edit*
Don't worry, I found it, should of told me that Toaru Majutsu no Index SS - Norse Mythology is the correct title.
anyway I shall begin reading the SSs any idea on when NT vol 7 comes out?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-03-19, 23:02   Link #24528
OverNOut
The Obsever

^Here you go.
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

New Testament 7 in May!!!!

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-14902.html
EDIT:
I'm really curious on what Tsuchimikado has planned for Touma.
The accurate spoilers may come out by next month if the guy wasn't caught and has access to NT 7 right?
Old 2013-03-19, 23:23   Link #24529
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
Really? You have to include my whole slide-into-instability moment as well ?
Old 2013-03-20, 00:35   Link #24530
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

^
Such is the way life works. One of those weird moments where you would have like to have been quote-mined, isn't it?

About the School Garden...
According to this: To Aru Wiki-School Garden, any regular student can enter either via invite or some other form of permission. I don't think there really is a gender restriction but I don't know how accurate the info is.

There are at least 2000+ cameras monitoring the area so I believe that sneaking in would be quite difficult although considering how easily people seem to be able to enter District 23, I don't think security would be too much of a problem....
Old 2013-03-20, 00:53   Link #24531
desrtsku
Nympholept

... *glup* ... Wait, there's something not good I just remembered. Miko and kuroko's dorm aren't whithin schoool garden, right?
... B- ... B-But ... B-B-BUT ... BUT KONGOU-SAN'S IS!!!!!

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAMIJOU TOUMA!!!! IF YOU DARE TRIP AND FALL OVER ON HER BY ACCIDENT, I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-03-20, 01:00   Link #24532
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

^I forgot that only the internal dormitory was within the School Garden (internal...duh). But Kamachi wouldn't stoop so low to do the cliche trip and fall routine. I'm sure she'll be added to the harem in a far more classy way.
Old 2013-03-20, 01:06   Link #24533
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
So maybe Touma passing himself as staff could actually work...
Ahem...

Quote:
"We have an order for Ms. Shirai Kuroko."
Quote:
"Computer parts."
Quote:
"Love Potions and Aphrodisiacs."
Very plausible.
Old 2013-03-20, 01:08   Link #24534
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
There are at least 2000+ cameras monitoring the area so I believe that sneaking in would be quite difficult although considering how easily people seem to be able to enter District 23, I don't think security would be too much of a problem....
There are two types of securities; one type prevents people from breaking in, and the other type prevents people from getting away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
... *glup* ... Wait, there's something not good I just remembered. Miko and kuroko's dorm aren't whithin schoool garden, right?
... B- ... B-But ... B-B-BUT ... BUT KONGOU-SAN'S IS!!!!!
More likely it'll be Misaki.
Old 2013-03-20, 01:37   Link #24535
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
^I forgot that only the internal dormitory was within the School Garden (internal...duh). But Kamachi wouldn't stoop so low to do the cliche trip and fall routine. I'm sure she'll be added to the harem in a far more classy way.
Right, 'cause as IndexVerse has already shown, Touma does not do trip and fall to named characters, he plunges face first into their impressive chest (ref Daihaseisai, Touma and Oriana)
Old 2013-03-20, 01:40   Link #24536
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Right, 'cause as IndexVerse has already shown, Touma does not do trip and fall to named characters, he plunges face first into their impressive chest (ref Daihaseisai, Touma and Oriana)
Don't forget this:

Spoiler for Size:
Old 2013-03-20, 01:42   Link #24537
leukrota

Quote:
About the School Garden...
According to this: To Aru Wiki-School Garden, any regular student can enter either via invite or some other form of permission. I don't think there really is a gender restriction but I don't know how accurate the info is.
In the Railgun manga, Etzali explicitly mentioned that guys are not allowed in School Garden, when Mikoto said she was planning on going there with Kongou, in reply to his self-invite.

So at least School Garden students cannot invite guys.

If there's a way for male students to be allowed in, it's gotta be another way.
Old 2013-03-20, 01:43   Link #24538
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You know, if they really want this to work, shouldn't they use Thor ?

Or maybe Kamijou is sent in to get him...For... Whatever reason.... Thor is in there...?
Old 2013-03-20, 01:47   Link #24539
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
You know, if they really want this to work, shouldn't they use Thor ?

Or maybe Kamijou is sent in to get him...For... Whatever reason.... Thor is in there...?
Maybe...Motoharu tells Maika to hollow out the cleaning robot she sits on, get Touma to squat inside, and they both head into the School Garden while Touma acts like a robot?
Old 2013-03-20, 01:53   Link #24540
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Maybe...Motoharu tells Maika to hollow out the cleaning robot she sits on, get Touma to squat inside, and they both head into the School Garden while Touma acts like a robot?
And then die of jealousy realizing he just allowed her sister to sit on Touma?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen