AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-21, 20:01   Link #1
Joshk

If you could make an Anime what would it be.

If you had all the assets to produce your own anime what would it be? Mine personally would be something based in the future. Although there are alot of future ploted0 animes already out. Probably have some machines something like Matrix though not really and have like a group of elite warriors from every country in the world on the same side. Pitted against the domination machines which are robotic ninjas trying to return to the past. To undo history and bring mankind to its knees. Well Im working on a comic book maybe one day this idea will be published though I got a million ideas. My furture goals are to create my own comic book/work for DC Comics or Marvel, then make my own animation then maybe movie who knows . What about you guys what would your anime be like if you could create one?
Old 2004-07-21, 20:05   Link #2
xavier8200

Seeing how you joined animesuki on November of 2003 Im hoping that you didnt mean to post this in the naruto thread. Ill chalk this one up to bad vision. But we all make mistakes.

I dont think that I have the talent to pull something creative off like manga or even anime. Also I SUCK at drawing!
Old 2004-07-21, 20:10   Link #3
Joshk

Unhappy

Ohwell maybe it will be moved to another section. Hope doesnt get deleted I like to read other people's ideas.
Old 2004-07-21, 20:37   Link #4
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
Seeing how you joined animesuki on November of 2003 Im hoping that you didnt mean to post this in the naruto thread. Ill chalk this one up to bad vision. But we all make mistakes.

I dont think that I have the talent to pull something creative off like manga or even anime. Also I SUCK at drawing!
May have mistaken the new thread button for post reply

I've done that myself on occasion :-\
Old 2004-07-21, 20:47   Link #5
Joshk

Yah sounds like a good explaination to me. Is there even a general anime section maybe this post could be moved there. If not delete this I dont care really just a thread ...
Old 2004-07-21, 21:08   Link #6
HoboGod
Necromancer

well, i guess mine would be a 500+ episode anime with absolutely no storyline filled with non-stop random killing and acts of canablism. It would rock. there would be pirates, zombies, and demons in every episode and all episodes must contain at least 25 confirmed kills, at least 1 decapitation, and at least 5 minutes of mutalated corpse scenes.
Old 2004-07-21, 21:13   Link #7
Joshk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
well, i guess mine would be a 500+ episode anime with absolutely no storyline filled with non-stop random killing and acts of canablism. It would rock. there would be pirates, zombies, and demons in every episode and all episodes must contain at least 25 confirmed kills, at least 1 decapitation, and at least 5 minutes of mutalated corpse scenes.
LOL, anime = blood, boobs, bad attiudes The tripple b method.
Old 2004-07-21, 21:25   Link #8
aahhsin

Simply awesome HB.

I'll be unoriginal and make a story like High Sierra.

A demon Prince kicks so much ass killing every angel in sight. Finds some rejected blind angel and falls in love with her. Then because of his dumbass decision of falling in love, gets his ass handed to him because now he's vurnable. All in the while having the blind chick get kidnapped and raped. He then goes insane and starts killing everything in sight.

Then Jesus comes down and tries to stop him, the demon Prince then goes off and kicks jesus's ass and dies.

My Signature would make a kick ass anime too.
Old 2004-07-21, 21:42   Link #9
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Me and a friend have been brainstorming about our own manga... I was really motivated to draw it yesterday (still am), i'm okay at drawing but not great. But i supose i could improve.

Spoiler for our brainstorm:

I dont know if its a little generic or not, but it would be fun to draw my own comic/manga... i'm not to good at drawing and i couldn't crap out 18 something pages a week haha, more like 1/2.
Old 2004-07-21, 22:28   Link #10
Joshk

Sounds cool man all you need for a good anime is....BOOBS BOOBS AND UM MORE BOOBS. Look at all the great animes got chicks with big boobies. Guess since no one like flat chested chicks.
Old 2004-07-21, 22:48   Link #11
Entropy
Flame warrior

Kay....

Three words.

Warhammer 40k Anime.

Done in the most realistic style possible(we're talking Shirow style,at the very least).No boobs except on the SoBs,oceans of gore,relgious fanaticism to the extreme.Basically everything the universe is about.In fact there's a small effort going on at Portent right now,so I'm not too far off
Old 2004-07-21, 23:35   Link #12
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
No ninja or cyborgs? What's up with that? Maybe the mutalated corpse could be brought back to life as a giant ninja zombie cyborg .
Anyway, I have 2 ideas for my own manga, but i suck at drawing, so don't count on seeing them ever.
The first is a space opera, kind of like crest of the stars. I was going to go into detail, but it was going on way to long, so I'll just say humanity is divided into 5 interstellar nations. There are also 2 known alien races, which are on mostly peaceful terms with all 5 human nations. However, when tensions between 2 of the smaller human nations erupt into open conflict, the other 3 and the 2 alien races are all drawn in through treaty obligations.
The second, a girl finds out she's really half demon. She then gets sucked into the war between heaven and hell, trying to prevent the earth from becoming the next battleground. I've actually developed a lot of the plot for this one, and have a good idea about where I want to go with it.
Old 2004-07-21, 23:51   Link #13
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I couldn't come up with an original idea on my own, ^^ but I would really like to animate The Wheel of Time series or the Forgotten Realms series.
Old 2004-07-22, 00:49   Link #14
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Steampowered.

In fact, if you're at Otakon this year, you can pick up the first issue in Otazine.
Old 2004-07-22, 00:51   Link #15
ZhanDVG
Hail to the Sky~

Why, I'd probably do an anime based off of my web comic, Ai-Yai-Yai! *zomg cheap plug!*

But seriously, I actually have looked into making an animated film based off... I dunno, probably the very end of the comic (whenever that may be.. seems like an appropriate part to animate) I've already looked into some of the easier aspects, like picking a themesong ("Just Crazy Love" by Fleetwood Mac), incidental music (Beach Boys "Pet Sounds"album backing track, most likely... anyone who's heard it would probably agree that the backing tracks would make for great incidental music), and I've already got a couple friends who can (dunno about willing, gonna have to break a few spirits in the next couple years >;D) do voice acting and in-between animation work.

Of course, it'd probably end up looking more like an american indie animation than an anime (at least in animation style, the drawing style will still be very much anime... assuming my drawing style is still very much anime by the time I get around to this ;v)
Old 2004-07-22, 02:32   Link #16
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
No ninja or cyborgs? What's up with that? Maybe the mutalated corpse could be brought back to life as a giant ninja zombie cyborg
very true, i cannot forget ninjas and killer robots. oh, and while we are at it, there shall also be clowns and dragons in each episode as well. the more I think about this, the cooler it gets...
Old 2004-07-22, 06:37   Link #17
bluemist
i am the mist

An anime about billiards done shounen sports anime-style.

It's gonna be hilarious.

I can devise some crazy 'special moves' that is still 'possible' in real life, unlike those impossible moves in other sports anime. And it would still look cool.

Yea, and the protagonist's father is like the GOD of billiards that no one knew. Ring a bell?
Old 2004-07-22, 09:09   Link #18
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

a high school drama/comedy/action where an entire town/country is one big fighting ground. Sort of like Tenjou Tenge or Real Bout on a larger scale (think the fight-festival episode of Mahoromatic with real swords, guns, and unique super powers)
the adults try to stop the kids from fighting, but since the kids have powers such as flame manipulation, giant sword summoning, and weapon resonance (think the angel-thingy from Narutaru mixed with Chise from Saikano)
The only adult that seems to have powers like the kids' is a 32 year old high school english teacher (his power? he's a human lightning rod) who's all angry at one girl because she killed his family (and about a thousand other people) when she blew up Shinjuku.
Old 2004-07-22, 09:18   Link #19
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
If I were to make an anime , it would be like anime about TV derectors gettting frustrated at the actors every other minute seemingly. Yes, it is a comedy.

Either that it would be one of the first gangsta shows to be an anime. It would be about a ma for the 18th century comes to the 21st century. Too bad the guy's a pimp, so h doesn't care as log as he has his jumpin' stagecoach. He would speak random Engrish :not English: and try to hit on floozies.

And no people, I do not take crack to come up with freaky ideas.
Old 2004-07-22, 10:17   Link #20
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
i'll make a very unique anime series about a serial killer with major psycho vibe who wants to kill everything he or she sees. I doubt it will air though...