AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-26, 07:40   Link #1761
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
If it happened all these I'm sure I'd have a heartattack... lol

Seriously it was a good one but after having gone through all these emotions with this story I don't want half of the difficulties you wrote about.
But it would be a great fic!!!

"sigh" I just want a happy ending. Don't care if it is simple or not I just want Yano/Nana together...

Well the next chapter will be out in October. Let's see then...
Old 2009-08-27, 17:21   Link #1762
BokuraGaIta

LOL(: yeahh but i had a heartattack when yano left off to the train on episode26 but still I WANT A HAPPY ENDING. thats true i rather have a cheezy happy ending then a tragic ending where someone dies, or yano and nana doesnt get together. lol we just have to wait and see -___-.
october? that seems LONG! haha i dont want to wait that long ;p haha , & thanks . i was able to type w/ only one hand because i sprang my other one so it had alot of spelling errors, but yeahh .
BokuraGaIta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 19:40   Link #1763
RemSuzu
BGI = Death

Send a message via MSN to RemSuzu
Next chapter comes out in October I heard. I just hope the end is coming. I'm actually getting away from this manga, lol, too painful. I'll return to it when there's an end.
RemSuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 05:37   Link #1764
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo
I hate the new chapter..and I'd like to kill Yuri..XD
katiemirmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 19:08   Link #1765
BokuraGaIta

when is translation for chap53 coming out , who has it? -and not just a brief summary one. like where they translate ALL the words.
BokuraGaIta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 02:21   Link #1766
xCrystalx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BokuraGaIta View Post
when is translation for chap53 coming out , who has it? -and not just a brief summary one. like where they translate ALL the words.
Darksoulenigma posted it one page ago. Here is it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoulenigma View Post
ok guys, I saw the scans for chapter 53.
And then I saw a translation.
I'm posting it here just in case no one saw it
Spoiler for chapter 53 from someone on the mangafox forum
http://forums.mangafox.com/showpost....1&postcount=75
Old 2009-09-02, 09:59   Link #1767
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

oh god.. i just picked up this manga yesterday again after watching the anime 3947293865198 years ago.. i was just rewatching the anime when i was like hell maybe the manga translations would be out now. and they were.. and then they stopped at 48.5......... then i come back here to find out that we now have to wait for every TWO months for one new chapter............
what have i gotten myself into?? -____________-

i've been inactive on animesuki forums for a good few years now but you guys just have the answers to all the anime and manga so i came back with just a few questions.

how did take find yuri and yano's house to have that conversation with yuri?

and why was yano at the airport??

i don't exactly know what happened in chapters 50-51.. that probably why i'm missing these points.

and btw you guys have amazing insights and analysis on this manga and i really enjoyed reading them! (i started reading from page 65 or so, so i wouldn't miss ANYTHING )
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 04:48   Link #1768
Amalia

Didn't you already have a headache of our over analysis on the BGI things? lol just kidding.... Most of our posts are against Yuri and her schemes although there are some people who are capable to see the suffering in her heart. ( I do not say that ironically. I do RESPECT these guys, I think that they have huge hearts ...Really I do so no misunderstandings there, I hope)

Anyway Yano went to the airport so he could go to stay in his father's house for a while as we can see in the latest chapter. There of course meets his other child, the small Mimi. But you can read that in the link that darksoulenigma gave. It's one post before yours, in the post that xcrystalx did.
Anyway Take ,if I remember well, if I don't please correct me, knew about Yano and Aki helped a lot with finding his location. Now Yuri staying there, is something that we would really love to know in the very near future. My guess is that she went over to Yano's place so he can support her emotionally after leaving her house and her mother who kept on comparing her with her older, dead sister and former girlfriend of Yano's Nana-san. Anyway this last part is sth that you already knew....

P.S Bon courage for choosing continuing reading this manga before the "END" chapter comes out....
Old 2009-09-23, 18:32   Link #1769
bado

guys...wich chapter to read after the anime ??
i found ch. 32 and up...can any one give me older than that... or at least a summary up to 32 ??
please ...
bado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 20:32   Link #1770
MikiMata

Does anyone know when the new chapter comes out?
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 01:37   Link #1771
Chie_Lamperouge
Ningen nanka kyomi nai~

Send a message via Yahoo to Chie_Lamperouge
ugghh~~ the story was just keep spinning and spinning >.< the protagonist was just didn't have any principle,, i felt pity with those two guy,,,
Chie_Lamperouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 17:02   Link #1772
MangaMan!ac

ok, i read most of the pages, but i'm a bit confused.... Can anyone please tell me how and why yamamoto lived with yano and how everyone came to the conclusion that yano is sick?
MangaMan!ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 01:30   Link #1773
sugoi_ninja

^^the fact that Yuri and Yano are living together hasn't been explained yet and as for why people think that Yano is sick, it's because in the new chapters Yano mentions experiencing memory lost.
sugoi_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 04:27   Link #1774
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoi_ninja View Post
^^the fact that Yuri and Yano are living together hasn't been explained yet and as for why people think that Yano is sick, it's because in the new chapters Yano mentions experiencing memory lost.
The mangaka will probably use a few chapters to explain how they got together because as far as we know before the time skip those two weren't in speaking terms after Yano rejected Yuri in the bar.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 08:27   Link #1775
MangaMan!ac

thanks! but in the interview didn't the mangaka say that she thought 14 volumes were enough to finish the story? Wouldn't that be like 56 chapters? It would be weird if she used them to explain the situation between Yano- Yamamoto instead of bringing Yano and Nana together......
Old 2009-09-30, 15:59   Link #1776
Amalia

No one knows. It would be great if we read an ending to this story pretty soon enough, but hey, this is Bokura Ga Ita we're talking about...

Yano suffered from memory loss? No questions then why he didn't kick Yuri out, he didn't remember her obviously...Are you sure she didn't brain wash him or something so he doesn't remember only the parts with her in?
Old 2009-10-01, 02:33   Link #1777
MangaMan!ac

Actually i found a summary of chapters 49-51 in english ..... He said that he had to throw away his past but he had to take with him the part that couldn't survive without him.... He explained this with an example: He asked his ex-classmate (from when he moved out...) if she was in a boat with two people and the boat was about to sink who would she save? He said he would save the one who couldn't swim. I guess that's why he's living with Yamamoto.
About his sickness i read the part where he said he didn't remember anything from the 3d year in middle school to the end of high school...... But i don''t understand if that is over and now he remembers or he still suffers memory loss and maybe just knows the basic "plot" and pretends..... I don't think his sickness threatens his life though....
Old 2009-10-01, 20:17   Link #1778
MikiMata

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaMan!ac View Post
Actually i found a summary of chapters 49-51 in english ..... He said that he had to throw away his past but he had to take with him the part that couldn't survive without him.... He explained this with an example: He asked his ex-classmate (from when he moved out...) if she was in a boat with two people and the boat was about to sink who would she save? He said he would save the one who couldn't swim. I guess that's why he's living with Yamamoto.
I have to say, that was when Yano really started to plummet in my estimation. His assumption that somehow Nanami doesn't need him, and Yuri does, just really fries my eggs. Hopefully, the fact that Nanami has waited for Yano for years will start to penetrate his thick skull with the fact that she does need him, as much as anyone needs the person he/she loves.
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 07:20   Link #1779
MangaMan!ac

I don't know..... :S i still like him..... i guess i can understand him. I mean it's cruel what he did but considering everything he's been through it seems kind of reasonable to me.... And i 'm sure in the end he'll be with Nanami again.... they're like soulmates from what i see!

I HATE Yamamoto! (can't help it sorry)
Old 2009-10-05, 15:43   Link #1780
Amalia

lol , still can't understand what was that sickness that made him forget the BASIC years... I mean WTH?!

Anyway since it is not life threatening everything's good. Somehow I think that he gained his memories back, at least this is how it seems from his reaction after seeing Nana at the airport...Right? Anyway I think that we are close to the final point. We were patient enough till now, so let's keep our strength and be a little more patient....