AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-10-17, 07:03   Link #81
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

can u recommend me a site to d/l anything that plays that mkv files?
IDentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 20:38   Link #82
GS^

Send a message via ICQ to GS^
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDentity
can u recommend me a site to d/l anything that plays that mkv files?
You do search Matroska Pack in google.
Then install it.
Then re-install your player.
Then watch this masterpiece.
Then re-watch it... neverending...

Great movie!

If someone needs Italian subs, contact me or dl them from my site...
GS^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 22:35   Link #83
saga06

Send a message via AIM to saga06
Hi im new here, and i just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a few questions, i watched the movie and i watched the hades chapter which was supposively before the 5th movie. the ending though in the hades 13th episode was open, is there a special or something showing what happens? I just felt confused because you dont see what happens to everyone in the end.
saga06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 00:00   Link #84
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by saga06
Hi im new here, and i just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a few questions, i watched the movie and i watched the hades chapter which was supposively before the 5th movie. the ending though in the hades 13th episode was open, is there a special or something showing what happens? I just felt confused because you dont see what happens to everyone in the end.
That's because the sanctuary chapter of the hades saga is the first half of hades. TOEI still needs to animate the hell chapter which, is going to be much longer than this part. In fact most of the best stuff in saint seiya will be shown in the upcoming chapter...

Well, that if TOEI feels like animating it anytime soon...

Back on topic:

I consider that one of the best-developed characters in this movie was Icarus. Kurumada did a good job at portraying the sad tale of this mythological man. In the myth Icarus burned his wings with the sun when trying to reach it; in the anime Icarus "died???" when he failed to be as strong as a God.

I hope that Icarus didn't die, so that we can see much more about him in the future. I would love to see more about his past, and why he was imprisoned at the olimpo by the Gods.

And here is my prediction about what happened at the end of the movie:

Spoiler:

I must say that this is the best saint seiya movie I have seen... Well, I also enjoyed the Abel movie as well

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-10-18 at 00:23.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 03:01   Link #85
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Send a message via MSN to DarkLordDragon
Quote:
Saga:

Hi im new here, and i just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a few questions, i watched the movie and i watched the hades chapter which was supposively before the 5th movie. the ending though in the hades 13th episode was open, is there a special or something showing what happens? I just felt confused because you dont see what happens to everyone in the end
Hi there Saga (Glad there is someone else who likes Saga) and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay with us... As for the question, well there is a whole story after the Hades OVA and before the Tenkai-Hen story, the story take place in the Underworld (Hades' World) sadly they still didn't animate that one, but you can always read the manga Well I just wanted to let you know that Hades Manga in english was released in a Bittorrent link, if you want to download it then go

Here

If it didn't work then go to the main Site

And write hades in the search box, you will find a torrent file named Hades Vol 20 to 28 or something like that, so if you want it just go for it

I am sorry if this is against the rules and delete it if it's against the rules

Quote:
Sogetsu:

Well, that if TOEI feels like animating it anytime soon...
Well I heard they are going to talk about this in 2005 and I once heard a rumor that they will release it in 2005-2007 I wish if it's only in the next year...

Quote:
Sogetsu:

I consider that one of the best-developed characters in this movie was Icarus. Kurumada did a good job at portraying the sad tale of this mythological man. In the myth Icarus burned his wings with the sun when trying to reach it; in the anime Icarus "died???" when he failed to be as strong as a God.

I hope that Icarus didn't die, so that we can see much more about him in the future. I would love to see more about his past, and why he was imprisoned at the olimpo by the Gods.
I agree with you, the first time I saw it was the raw so I didn't understand much but now after I understood everything I think this character is really something, I like him and I wish to know why he was imprisoned at the Olympian, for sure he did something as what Seiya and the bronze did but I am not sure yet...

Anyway we still don't know if he is dead or not but I am happy that we didn't see his death body so there is still a chance to see this character again...

Quote:
Sogetsu:

And here is my prediction about what happened at the end of the movie:
Man your prediction is really something cool I wish if they meant exactly what you wrote, because it's a really amazing idea, I wrote before something similiar,

Spoiler:

BTW guys, anybody of you read the Hades' Manga!
DarkLordDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 23:47   Link #86
saga06

Send a message via AIM to saga06
awesome thanks a lot darklorddragon
saga06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 11:08   Link #87
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by saga06
awesome thanks a lot darklorddragon
You are welcome man...

Well nobody answered me, did you guys read Hades Manga!

Who is your favorite character in Saint Seiya!? You can mention many of them if you like...
Old 2004-10-20, 00:09   Link #88
Sepiraph
Arayashiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordDragon
You are welcome man...

Well nobody answered me, did you guys read Hades Manga!

Who is your favorite character in Saint Seiya!? You can mention many of them if you like...
Hey DarkLordDragon, I remembered you from the animenfo message board. Nice to see that you've found your way to Animesuki. Well I read some of the Hades manga and I read a summary of the whole Hades chapter, and I knew the ending/etc. As for my favourite character, I already told you before in the other forum but it is relatively easy to guess as well.
Sepiraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 10:11   Link #89
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

I have all the manga in Chinese... I think I know u from Kofonline Forum! You did introduced Saint Seiya there. I like Hades because it's more interesting that Poseidon and the Sanctuary series... And you get to see the Gold Saints kicking ass in it...

My 2 faves are Gold Saint Leo Aioria and Bronze Saint Andromeda Shun. One represents Courage and strength while the other shows mercy and peace...

But I know the hot favourite saints are Gold Saints Mu, Shaka, and Saga!

P.S. How do you use the Matroska pack? It's so hard to understand it...
Old 2004-10-22, 10:47   Link #90
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Quote:
Sepiraph:

Hey DarkLordDragon, I remembered you from the animenfo message board. Nice to see that you've found your way to Animesuki. Well I read some of the Hades manga and I read a summary of the whole Hades chapter, and I knew the ending/etc. As for my favourite character, I already told you before in the other forum but it is relatively easy to guess as well.
Hi there, what's up! Well yeah it's me the same guy from there, sadly I stopeed posting there and as I said before in other forums, I am someone who can't stay in one forums for a long time, well for now I have really some bases around the world lol! Well I am happy to be around here too, at least there are some Saint Seiya's fans around here, and since there are some this makes me feels good because I can at least write something Hmm I really can't remember who was your favorite character maybe Shaka (Because you are using his avatar afterall) Shun or maybe Abel, I am not sure because I talk to many and I mean many SS's fans really n_n; Well glad to see you here...

Quote:
Identity:

I have all the manga in Chinese... I think I know u from Kofonline Forum! You did introduced Saint Seiya there. I like Hades because it's more interesting that Poseidon and the Sanctuary series... And you get to see the Gold Saints kicking ass in it...

My 2 faves are Gold Saint Leo Aioria and Bronze Saint Andromeda Shun. One represents Courage and strength while the other shows mercy and peace...

But I know the hot favourite saints are Gold Saints Mu, Shaka, and Saga!

P.S. How do you use the Matroska pack? It's so hard to understand it...
That's cool, I have the Sanctaury and the Poseidon's manga in chinese but I have the Hades Manga in english, you can always get it it's still up there just check my previous posts

Ohhh you were posting there in KOF Online forums, that's cool to see some of the old people around here too, well I never thought I am popular lol n_n; so how is everybody there in KOF Online forums, I wish they are all doing well!

For me it's Hades who burned my cosmo n_n; because as you said, the main characters are the Gold Saints which means "BETTER" I like the Gold Saints the most, I know Ikki, Hyoga...etc they are all so cool but the Gold are something else, especially Saga, Shion, Dohko and the popular ones...

If you are a fan of Aioria I am sure you will like the story of Saint Seiya Episode G Manga, because the main character there is none other than your favorite character!

As for Matroska I really don't know what's wrong because I only installed the programe and now if it's a matroska's file it works automatically! well I have this version: "Matroska_Pack_Full_v1.0.3" best of luck man, I can't help you more on this programe because I don't use it and don't know what the heck is it anyway!?

BTW Identity, your tag is cool! I like it Well good to see you people around!

Ohh wait I forget, if anybody is intrested in the official side story, they can always follow it here>>>>

-Saint Seiya Side Story Part I-
Side Story Introduction
Chapter I: Meeting Again
Chapter II: Abnormal Transformation
Chapter III: The Assassin

-Saint Seiya Side Story Part II-
Review
Chapter I: Excalibur is Born
Chapter II: Uncertainty
Chapter III: The Coming

Enjoy~
Old 2004-10-22, 16:36   Link #91
Sokar

I read the Hades manga. I loved it, it's my favortie chapter as the gold saints get to fight, and I love the Dante's Inferno references. It's actually pretty accurate. I actually used some of the images from Saint Seiya on my powerpoint presentation on Dante's Inferno in high school. That's the only time where manga actually helped my grade

As for my favorite saint, it has be to Roshi Dohko. He's just so cool! Everytime I see him I think Master Yoda . I think the best moment in Hades was when he became young again, it's just so dramatic, unexpected, and cool! :imagining Yoda becoming a young skywalker lookalike:
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 23:03   Link #92
Sepiraph
Arayashiki

Wow, I'm surprised that you guys posted in KOFonline too, cuz I was registered there and posted there for a bit but not too long. What a small (internet) world!

Anyhow, thanks for the Side story link, I gotta read it when I have time.

p.s. Shaka is my favourite saint, and I think it's fitting to have someone who is an avatar (of Buddha) himself to be my avatar.
Sepiraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 01:06   Link #93
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

OK, I'm starting to like Ikki right after this movie...

The fight between Shun and Ikki vs that Artemis's Warrior was superb! Not much scenes from the Gold Saints is one bad point...

Hmmm... I think there's some blood relation going on in there...

Spoiler:

After seeing the effects and drawings, I just feel that if only they could redraw the Sanctuary saga again...
Old 2004-10-25, 06:29   Link #94
da_man741852963

hi, just saw this thread. been a SS fan for a while, and don't quite remember the story, can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what happened at the end of the manga and how that connects with this movie, and, if possible, a synopsis of the movie as well. thanks
da_man741852963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 14:43   Link #95
shoryuken24

i think this movie was pretty good although i didn't like the ending very much. can someone tell me if this is the last arc on this series or is there a continuation to it ?
shoryuken24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 21:27   Link #96
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
k so the word overture means its the first part of something right??... so any1 know when can we expect the 2nd part cause i think the battle lhas just started (corny?)
g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 06:20   Link #97
glassjawsparta

Thumbs up

Well all i can say is that i didnt like much the ending and not to mention no participation for the gold saints they should seriously do a 2 part cuz its a really good anime!
glassjawsparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:34   Link #98
ohtori_akio
Gold Saint of Pisces

Hey guys,

If you like this anime go and review it on www.animenfo.com coz there's only 8 reviews there and so far it doesn't quite do this movie justice especially when one thinks of all the thoughts they must have put into the strong symbolism of water, blood and sand throughout this beautiful movie. I know animenfo is not reputed for being credible but it someoen who doesn't know that visits it they might not be interested in this great title. Thanks all.
ohtori_akio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:48   Link #99
ohtori_akio
Gold Saint of Pisces

My favourite Gold Saint is actually Aphrodite of Pisces. Most people hate him and think he is lame but in the sanctuary chapter, he was the only Saint who stayed true to his cause (even though it was evil he was defending) until the end. And I like the motif of roses a lot, I think a lot of people have taken that to mean homosexuality through time. What do you guys think?
ohtori_akio is offline   Reply With Quote