AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-04-02, 15:50   Link #5281
sayde

If the theory about Ken not being real is false and this really is Kenpachi's premiere post-training battle, and this guy proves to be a formidable challenges for Ken going all-out, would I be the only one irritated and disappointed by the fact that he came from seemingly out of nowhere? I mean if Gremmy turns out to be powerful enough to stand on even ground against a Capatain whose full potential is supposed to be greater than the combined power of the Gotei 13, how can Kubo make this guy come out of nowhere, without any hype or anything? And why wouldn't he be Yhwach's right hand man? Seriously, if Unohana had to die for this, couldn't he make Kenpachi's battle at least be against someone more relevant? Like Haschwalth?

I don't know...I just hope this battle ends soon. I'm already tired of it unfortunately. Apparently I've learned that I have hardly any patience for battles involving antagonists who've had little introduction (build-up or hype) prior to their battle. That's to say I found Bambietta's and Äs Nödt's battle more interesting so far if only because their final battles had some history to precede it.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 20:27   Link #5282
The Green One

Mr. Imagination looks like he's having a grand old time in this fight. I think this may be the first time his expression changed from sedated.

He is now the Quincy Kenpachi.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 23:53   Link #5283
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Boring me... please next battle --'
Old 2014-04-03, 03:03   Link #5284
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
If the theory about Ken not being real is false and this really is Kenpachi's premiere post-training battle, and this guy proves to be a formidable challenges for Ken going all-out, would I be the only one irritated and disappointed by the fact that he came from seemingly out of nowhere? I mean if Gremmy turns out to be powerful enough to stand on even ground against a Capatain whose full potential is supposed to be greater than the combined power of the Gotei 13, how can Kubo make this guy come out of nowhere, without any hype or anything? And why wouldn't he be Yhwach's right hand man? Seriously, if Unohana had to die for this, couldn't he make Kenpachi's battle at least be against someone more relevant? Like Haschwalth?

I don't know...I just hope this battle ends soon. I'm already tired of it unfortunately. Apparently I've learned that I have hardly any patience for battles involving antagonists who've had little introduction (build-up or hype) prior to their battle. That's to say I found Bambietta's and Äs Nödt's battle more interesting so far if only because their final battles had some history to precede it.
Well, Kubo does actually address that, with the conversation between the two Sternritters. They don't name anyone, but suggest the "daydreamer" is so dangerous that Yhwach should have left him locked up for eternity. He's still completely out of nowhere, which means his inevitable defeat at Kenpachi's hands will mean nothing, but at least Kubo is trying to give us something on him.
Old 2014-04-03, 08:09   Link #5285
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
So Gremmy is a combination of Aureolus Izzard (reality warping) and Accelerator (obsession over becoming the strongest). This obsession is probably the reason why Papa and the other guy seem to pity Gremmy.
This fits our current Quincy to a tee. Although it's more like he's what Accelerator wanted to become as a Level 6, someone who was undoubtedly invincible that it would be stupid to challenge him (although Accelerator had different reasons for wanting to become that).
Old 2014-04-03, 11:08   Link #5286
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Boring me... please next battle --'
Come back in a few weeks time .
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 17:22   Link #5287
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Well, Kubo does actually address that, with the conversation between the two Sternritters. They don't name anyone, but suggest the "daydreamer" is so dangerous that Yhwach should have left him locked up for eternity. He's still completely out of nowhere, which means his inevitable defeat at Kenpachi's hands will mean nothing, but at least Kubo is trying to give us something on him.
My mistake then. I completely forgot such words were ever spoken amongst anyone.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 01:29   Link #5288
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Come back in a few weeks time .
yes I will do that... no choice...
Old 2014-04-06, 22:39   Link #5289
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Oh, this is still going on?
Old 2014-04-09, 03:50   Link #5290
Mizugetsu

chapter 576

so something just happened.

i mean did he really just.......................................
Spoiler for Zaraki:

Half of Writing History is Hiding the Truth
Mizugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 03:57   Link #5291
Meltyred

Zaraki Bankai impending...
Sigh moving on.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 04:40   Link #5292
flack

What the fuck? Again the chapter doesn't make much progress. Seriously 2 chapters of bleach can be put into one chapter right now atleast.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 05:51   Link #5293
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Kenpachi want to cut Meteor.... with his "named" Zanpakutou....

*took popcorn... next chapter would be cool*
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 06:20   Link #5294
DarkHollowIchigo

Nozarashi!~
Old 2014-04-09, 07:44   Link #5295
SeanQ

quincy obviously reading naruto and one piece ... meteorite lawl

if one guy doesn't have much of an imagination, maybe his clone will have a better time thinking something up creative.
Old 2014-04-09, 07:51   Link #5296
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I really don't know why I still read this series, everything about it is so bad...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 09:08   Link #5297
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I really don't know why I still read this series, everything about it is so bad...
this fight in particular is especially awful.

*kenpachi cuts meteor and smiles
"guess what? there's a second meteor above it! Susano'o! Wood style: Forest Emergence!"
wait ..what?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 09:17   Link #5298
Death Usagi
Banned

Feels like the series is getting dragged on kind of...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:33   Link #5299
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Feels like the series is getting dragged on kind of...
It's been dragging on for years.

It's kind of funny that Ichigo's special attack is called "Moon Piercer" (Getsuga Tensho), but it's Zaraki that gets to cut a meteorite. Honestly, no eyepatch bankai Zaraki is going to be ridiculous at this rate.
Old 2014-04-09, 11:29   Link #5300
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Zaraki Bankai impending...
Sigh moving on.
No f-king way. Not without training, which he didn't have the time to do.

Gotta give Gremmy some credit, he didn't try to move or even flinch when Kenpachi slashed him again and again. The kid's got balls. But a meteorite? Come on, Kubo... at least make it a comet! Both Naruto and One Piece had a character sending a meteorite down from the sky, it's nothing new.

But whatever. That thing is huge, so even if Kenpachi cuts it into pieces, he can't stop it from damaging Seireitei/Wandenreich. That is, following the rules of logic. Kubo logic works in a different way, so Kenny will destroy the imaginary space rock whole. Let's see how he does that next week.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter