AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 8 15.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 26.92%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 36.54%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 15.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.92%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-31, 14:51   Link #21
Zoks

So I'm guessing Harklight is the brains behind Slaine's plans. That makes things interesting, as it gives Slaine some intellectual power to back his combat skills to match Inaho.
Old 2015-01-31, 14:55   Link #22
dmaxzero

I want Slaine to die, horribly if possible.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:02   Link #23
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

YAY! Death Flag was shot down by Inaho from the space... I think this is a rare moment where there is no Katapharkt casualties from Earth.. Marito and Yuki-nee survived!
Deucalion and Orenji were too awesome to be contained
To think Marito would rely on Inaho that much *contacting satellite for help*

Ah.. Slaine.. what have you done...
and Inaho... why didn't you see your nee-chan? Is it because the only girl in your eyes is only a certain coma-captived princess?

Inaho's last word might trigger some death flag on him.. Maybe he has some "overdrive" mode which would endanger his life

Slaine is ruling with fear, eh? Usually someone like him would be died or despaired in the end
Old 2015-01-31, 15:05   Link #24
Domonkazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
This show really has become [Inaho & Slaine the show]. Other characters on both Earth and Mar side can't do anything worthly without these two.

Ah well, at least Earth side learns [how to survive in battle] this time.
the first gundam 0079 have Amuro and Char.
Gundam Seed was also only about Kira and Athrun.
I'm not really surprised.

there is argevollen in other side, but the show is totally boring.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:16   Link #25
anguishCAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Slaine is ruling with fear, eh? Usually someone like him would be died or despaired in the end
I'm pretty sure that some of the people on Trident Base were killed and the point of the exercise was that he would kill the terrans before he had to kill a count or two out for insubordination.

Last edited by anguishCAKE; 2015-01-31 at 15:42.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:20   Link #26
Zoks

I suspect Inaho may try to exploit the rift between Slaine and the other counts. Imagine if a certain captured count was released with tons of evidence on exactly what Saazbaum's (now Slaine's) faction was up to? By taking Saazbaum's name he inherited his crimes as well.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:21   Link #27
konart

Quote:
Eh? Completely opposite, as stated in the episode itself.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:24   Link #28
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
and Inaho... why didn't you see your nee-chan? Is it because the only girl in your eyes is only a certain coma-captived princess?
Probably don't want to argue with her over his choice - he wants to fight, she went to top brass to get him off front line.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:36   Link #29
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguishCAKE View Post
I'm not quite curious about the circumstances that Inaho and Yuki find themselves in. My current bet is that Inaho is angry at her for trying to bypass him to have him removed from service. I hope that they can reconcile without a "Forgive me as I die" moment.

The pre-opening scene was quite nice.
I agree anguishCake... But I loved how he was right there for her when she needed him telling her to hold on. It seems more like Yuki blames herself for the situation that Inaho is in and in her own way was trying to protect him since they lost their parents, and she might not be able to deal with it emotionally if she lost her brother. I wouldn't doubt if Inaho understands that....but it's looking more like Yuki will not survive the series The emotional build up between her and Inaho will have a big impact if anything happens to her.. He's so close to his sister that if anything were to happen to her despite their differences their would be no stopping him for payback. I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode
Old 2015-01-31, 15:45   Link #30
Jerseykid

Inaho has no choice!
Old 2015-01-31, 15:48   Link #31
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domonkazu View Post
the first gundam 0079 have Amuro and Char.
Gundam Seed was also only about Kira and Athrun.
I'm not really surprised.

there is argevollen in other side, but the show is totally boring.
No not really. MS Gundam has Amuro and Char yes, but there are many other competent characters who actually matters in the war and got a fair share of focus beside those two (Bright, Sayla, Matilda, Sleggar, M'Quve, Ramba Ral, General Revil, and the Zabi family to name a few).

Also Gundam SEED is not only about Kira & Athrun. They’re the central conflict that show revolves around but hardly the only people that matters in the war.

And I beg to differ regarding Argevollen. That show is actually smart and mature in depicting its war, the people fighting in it, and the politics behind it and focus heavily on it (there’s nothing wrong with a show choosing its priority based on the theme it wants to explore). Though it may indeed boring for those who only like ’splosions and giant robots kicking each other’s asses.
Old 2015-01-31, 15:53   Link #32
anguishCAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Inaho has no choice!
That is the spooky part. I'm curious if the aperant cost of it is similar to
Spoiler for Black Bullet:
Old 2015-01-31, 15:53   Link #33
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

"I guess I have no choice"

This from Inaho.

Slaine, you poor bastard, what have you done.
I hope this either leads to Inaho getting some kind of upgrade or I wonder what Inaho is thinking.
Old 2015-01-31, 16:18   Link #34
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

not the most exciting of episodes. i had a small glimmer of hope that marito figured something out to beat that count, but apparently not. haha.

its a shame they're back on earth so soon. all the space loadouts (especially Sleipnir's) were well designed.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2015-01-31, 16:22   Link #35
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
not the most exciting of episodes. i had a small glimmer of hope that marito figured something out to beat that count, but apparently not. haha.

its a shame they're back on earth so soon. all the space loadouts (especially Sleipnir's) were well designed.
Eh, they will be back in space soon enough I think
Old 2015-01-31, 16:31   Link #36
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
I suspect Inaho may try to exploit the rift between Slaine and the other counts. Imagine if a certain captured count was released with tons of evidence on exactly what Saazbaum's (now Slaine's) faction was up to? By taking Saazbaum's name he inherited his crimes as well.
I was wondering about that.

I mean the Earthlings capture a count rather than kill him out right and it's the one count that's the most sympathetic and not exactly onboard with the rest but more like he's a reluctant ally.

I was also surprised no other Katarphratc on the Earth side was destroyed in that battle.

Though where is this show going anyways? Tharsis literally 1-ko's an Earth base singlehandily.
Old 2015-01-31, 16:33   Link #37
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

"I guess I have no choice"

This from Inaho.

Slaine, you poor bastard, what have you done.
He going to use his shringan+ Bankai
Old 2015-01-31, 16:35   Link #38
Death Usagi
Banned

Is it just me, or that new count seems someone who may follow Asseylum (real)'s goal of wanting peace with Earth?

The guy doesn't like that bad, just that he seems a bit pressured from the other counts >.<
Old 2015-01-31, 16:37   Link #39
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Eh? Completely opposite, as stated in the episode itself.
Well just because Slaine stated it doesn't mean it's accurate. He's making it so people won't openly challenge him that's true. But it just means he's setting himself up for the same kind of betrayal he visited on Saazbaum. No one following him because they believe in him and rather waiting for the first opportunity to betray him. That type does end up dead more often than not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Is it just me, or that new count seems someone who may follow Asseylum (real)'s goal of wanting peace with Earth?

The guy doesn't like that bad, just that he seems a bit pressured from the other counts >.<
He should be a key player going forward here. Seems like a pretty naive person who doesn't really get the situation. Not even understanding why people pushed to the brink are fighting back desperately. He could be a helpful piece of the puzzle going forward.
Old 2015-01-31, 16:48   Link #40
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

A count that wasn't cartoonishly sociopathic! So they do exist.
Closed Thread