AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-23, 11:11   Link #1241
Sekirei07

I thought Mio bandaged him up after she found him half buried. Also what did Blade say to Cruz in that vision he had right after the blast.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 11:14   Link #1242
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Im not sure what your trying to say since its rather obvious from 2 pages later they all are like wtf!. And this aint a WB cartoon... So no Rockets out of the arse or anything either.
Thats a massive hight. The only ones surviving such a fall are needless like Blade or Mio. Mio would use her strength to take the impact and Blade is basicaly half a machine with all the metal inside.
Graviton on the other hand would soften the fall or so to say he wouldnt have fallen but floated...and he smacked to the ground. Also the backpack is next to him and didnt break his fall.
This is the 2nd time Cruz apears unharmed, The Blast at Simeon and this time are the 2 times.
Previously before the Blast, when Aruka suddenly stopped when she was going to finish him off. That makes 3 times.

And take a good look at this:

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1258992758
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1258992764

You said "soften the fall", right?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 11:22   Link #1243
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
Lol... i just wanna see Cruz's rebirth. Perhaps a new "giga drill breaker" will be formed when this happens. I just can't imagine having him only as an observer. In the typical case, the main character would have to have the strongest fragment. But what fragment will Cruz have that rivals or surpasses the capabilities of PF Zero and Zero. Perfect Zero? lol...

Another thought: For once, I would be fine to see Cruz have a close relationship with any girl other than Eve. Who knows... she might finally stop calling him Yamada someday.
Cruz + Mio FTW...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 12:20   Link #1244
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Only a needless that can thrust (himself/herself) or Disk with her assblasterlol. Anyways its not about being picky its what the author did when he drew that pallet were them 3, Kuchinashi,Setsuna & Cruz look up at the cliff...pretty darn big cliff....and you fell down there... 0 - 0
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 12:25   Link #1245
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Only a needless that can thrust (himself/herself) or Disk with her assblasterlol. Anyways its not about being picky its what the author did when he drew that pallet were them 3, Kuchinashi,Setsuna & Cruz look up at the cliff...pretty darn big cliff....and you fell down there... 0 - 0
After looking up, Setsuna asked him how someone with no powers (or that's what she thinks) could survive that massive fall. Kuchinashi wrote on her notebook "Whoa... So high!"
Old 2009-11-23, 12:36   Link #1246
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Since I have yet to read the RAWs... was him surviving the cliff fall before or after Aruka attacked him? I've got half a theory here about Cruz, and I'm too lazy to try to go through the RAWs to keep forming it (I assume that the blast at Simeon was pre-Aruka attack)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 12:44   Link #1247
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Since I have yet to read the RAWs... was him surviving the cliff fall before or after Aruka attacked him? I've got half a theory here about Cruz, and I'm too lazy to try to go through the RAWs to keep forming it (I assume that the blast at Simeon was pre-Aruka attack)
^
uh magin
Aruka attacked Cruz in the simeon building
I think you should read all the raws before you make theories because its seems you have some of the events mixed up
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 12:45   Link #1248
Homura7

Quote:
Both the blast and the fall from the cliff are post-Aruka attack. Also, she tried to kill him again after his resurrection.

Yeah, I know what are you going to say, and I have same thoughts
Old 2009-11-23, 13:05   Link #1249
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
wait, post-Aruka? That actually lends even more credibility to my theory...

which is that Cruz's ability only activates when he's literally about to die... shit, he's immortal! Okay, not really... but it could be a power of his

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:13   Link #1250
Homura7

Quote:
wait, post-Aruka? That actually lends even more credibility to my theory...

which is that Cruz's ability only activates when he's literally about to die... shit, he's immortal! Okay, not really... but it could be a power of his
How about this. Right now he's unaware, and for that reason, everytime he thinks he's gonna die 100% (Aruka, the blast, the fall from the cliff), he unconsciously uses the most appropriate power to survive a certain death situation.
Old 2009-11-23, 13:29   Link #1251
Sekirei07

What biblical character does Blade fit?

I was thinking Moses since he was someone raised in "wealth" but than had to leave and go basically live as he is now. While his brother (Arclight) takes control of the kingdom (Black Spot) and forces Blade to return to face him.

Moses is also the man who is considered the closest person to God (for Hebrews at least) and to Christians is second only to Jesus Christ himself
Old 2009-11-23, 13:29   Link #1252
Adam Cruz

does aruka know something about Cruz that no1 else knows? I can't believe she really meant to kill him permanently from the beginning.

Of course I could be wrong and she could have changed views in the middle. But if that was the case, Cruz should never forgive her then. How long till chapter 74? A month?
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 13:37   Link #1253
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
does aruka know something about Cruz that no1 else knows? I can't believe she really meant to kill him permanently from the beginning.

Of course I could be wrong and she could have changed views in the middle. But if that was the case, Cruz should never forgive her then. How long till chapter 74? A month?
^
Around three weeks, for thirty pages
she very much tried to kill him, but cruz is a very forgiving person having already befriended people who have tried to kill him, and he does love her. In any case the sibling versus sibling fight will probably occur in needless
Old 2009-11-23, 13:41   Link #1254
Sekirei07

Some other Cruz miracle moments I noticed

Reflecting Hatfields attack while everyone else got pierced easily. Since that rain was basically a Lazar and was capable of piercing the mech, doubt his cheap fake gauntlets could block at all. Although he wasn't able to do it perfectly. But he still was even able to put up a guard.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...1?t=1259001249
(lower right area in bottom picture)

Cruz had his arm dislocated:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...4?t=1259001597

Can easily use it again next chapter good as new:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...7?t=1259001058

^its so god hard to see him as the next Christ... like that
Old 2009-11-23, 13:50   Link #1255
Homura7

Wait, now I notice he really deflected the lasers, though not all, but even wearing arm protectors, those lasers pierced trough Kanna's GT ROBO wich is made of steel. Another miracle along the others already named.
Old 2009-11-23, 13:52   Link #1256
Sekirei07

His arm healing so fast is kinda odd as well I think

I also wish their were some offensive examples, not just showing that he has a "durable" body
Old 2009-11-23, 14:02   Link #1257
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
His arm healing so fast is kinda odd as well I think
No, it's not healed, that's just Cruz in Blade's vision.

Here you can see it's broken yet.

Spoiler for Ch 72:

But that Cruz deflected some lasers, that's fact.

About offensive examples, up until now all the situations were he could die, defensive powers were required.
Old 2009-11-23, 14:06   Link #1258
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
No, it's not healed, that's just Cruz in Blade's vision.

Here you can see it's broken yet.

Spoiler for Ch 72:

But that Cruz deflected some lasers, that's fact.

About offensive examples, up until now all the situations were he could die, defensive powers were required.
I think it just grazed him due to the arm protector being in the right spot (notice its bouncing on the plate) we dont know what its made off.
and it cleary didnt work fully
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/55164/12
Old 2009-11-23, 14:14   Link #1259
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I think it just grazed him due to the arm protector being in the right spot (notice its bouncing on the plate) we dont know what its made off.
Were talking about water that could do this...

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...7?t=1259001058

And his arm guards were made from:

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1259003615

What does it say on them? looks like it was a fruit box or something. But regardless the only ones who were able to deflect it were Needless. This is honestly I think one of the most concrete example that Cruz is more than just a normal person.
Old 2009-11-23, 14:17   Link #1260
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
As I said, Kanna's robot is made of a material as hard or harder than those arm protectors. Logically it would have pierced through it, but that's Cruz we are talking about. An the arm protectors are made of something that's clearly not hard material enought to deflect rain lasers.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen