Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 16:51   Link #41
Sky Knight
Darkness Is In All Of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
maybe when dreaming our souls travel through time and space and that is why many people have these sorts of dreams about the future,

until the nature of the human soul can be defined i say that anything is a plausible explanation.
Thats a good theory there. I like that idea, but I doubt the nature of a human soul really be defined :/

Thinking about this now, makes me wonder if more than one person have the same dreams...

Anyways I had a dream (about 2 nights ago) about a black cat, it was taking me somewhere that I don't know. The cat dissapeared and when I looked up to the sky I was in the middle of nowhere . The sky darkened around me and I seen a faint light beaming down on me. I reached for it and it grew brighter and brighter. Then a flash occured and I was around people, but it seemed as if they didn't know I was there. The Black cat appeared again and it was like calling out to me, then it opened its mouth to tell me something... and I woke up

What an odd dream...
Old 2012-09-01, 11:38   Link #42
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I just had a costume contest with Wee man as human deathwing, some female paladin and demon hunter and a few others. the female paladin made fun of male paladin players so i came in in full Tier Judgement armor and Ashbringer and chopped her in half ._.

then a fight broke out and Johnny cage showed up and fatalatied kasumi from dead or alive @_@ I watched WAY too much Dorkly.
Old 2012-09-02, 10:30   Link #43
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
No fair, I want a zombie dream.
Due to my constant L4D2 gamming, I have zombie dreams all the time.

Funny thing is the zombies in my dreams are technically scarier than regular zombies because they are still inteligent human beings who happen to have an apetite for human flesh.
You get into an elevator with 3 perfectly normal-looking people on their way to work and when the doors close...
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 06:36   Link #44
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I once dreamt I was shot in the head and I swear I could feel the life draining out of me... If I recall correctly I can remember looking down at my lifeless body, watching the blood gushing out of a hole in my head. It felt like I was actually physically dying and the only thing that saved me was the fact that I woke up. It was quite a terrifying experience!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 07:50   Link #45
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Here's one I wrote down about this time last year;

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
I blame too much Bad Company 2 for my dream last night.

I was a Russian Mi-28N 'Havoc' pilot during what I could only describe as World War 3 played out somewhere in Eastern Europe.

My gunner and I were hovering below the tree line tracking a Coalition armoured column in the distance with our radome unit and working in co-ordination with several other helicopters.

We got the signal to fire and skipped over the tree line to launch four of our eight guided AT missiles at the four lead vehicles in the column before dropping back out of sight.

Our missiles hit their marks as did those of our squad mates and we converged on the survivors with cannon fire and a strafing run with rockets before rolling out and heading back to base.

However on the way back we were engaged by a flight of AH-64 'Apaches' who ambushed us as we crossed a wide stretch of farmland. Our flight leader caught a burst from one of the Apaches' cannons and crashed into the ground, another chopper got a TOW missile straight through the cockpit and exploding in the engine.

My gunner and I dived low for cover and hugged the ground trying to avoid detection and get behind the enemy birds as the remainder of our unit fired back and took evasive actions of their own.

Somehow we got behind two of the Apaches and ripped them apart with cannon fire before catching a burst ourselves along the rear of the Havoc and damaging the tail rotor.

I tried to keep her level and disengage but we came under fire almost immediately again and this time a round hit the nose and turned the plexiglass canopy into a myriad of spider web like cracks.

My gunner screamed as I too felt the pain of a piece of shrapnel hit my chest and shatter my helmet's visor. The bird felt like it had been hit by a sledge hammer and veered away from the impact of the previous shot sending us into right turn spiral towards the ground all to the tune of the ever ominious warning buzzers.

Then the stomach churning thud and ear piercing twisting of metal as we hit the ground... Then I woke up.

New map!

Lately I've been having dreams related to zombie survival because of too much DayZ.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 01:45   Link #46
Lenaisian
The Undead Summoner

I have remembered one morbid dream (now you're talking about it) when I was totally tired of everything that night...

I'm not gonna mish-mash words here: I have dreamed of me looking at a board filled with dissected parts of a human... I mean a human person. What's worse, that person's barely alive. I don't remember any more details after that, but that was one of my most morbid dreams in my (continuing) lifetime.
Old 2012-09-08, 15:20   Link #47
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

I have a lot of dreams. No dream has scared me except for this one:
Spoiler for Nightmare:

Note: It doesn't scare me anymore. I had that dream a loooong time ago. Nightmares can't scare me. I have more scary ones to tell you. It won't scare me but maybe you. If you want to hear more let me know.
Old 2012-09-08, 15:27   Link #48
TokyoTrashBaby
Detective

I used to have a reoccurring dream that Bugs Bunny was chasing me in a gold an marble shopping mall.
Old 2012-09-09, 15:09   Link #49
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i had a dream that i was in this pc game 'Dragon Age:Origins' , i had my own party in which there were Aliaster, Morrigan and Lelianna, and i was the main character and we were slaying some beasts and creatures and i woke up when i died fightning.
But when i slept again the game din't restart again in my dream,
may be it was a side effect of playing game too much
Old 2012-09-09, 17:36   Link #50
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Hmm...Previously I said I barely remember any of my dream, now somehow I've been regaining a bit of my dream.

I think I was in some kind of a house of trials/tricks/puzzles. I think I went through a lot of them, but the only I can still remember is the last one that woke me up. I sit on a chair, and in front of me is another chair tilted towards me, but is at least twice the size of my own chair. I was given questions that I have to answer before that chair completely falls to me. Each time I answer, the tilted chair is gone and replaced with an even bigger tilted chair. And the last question that I can remember was "How wide is the world?" and as I grunt to hold the gigantic chair from crushing me, I stepped forward and screamed "One step wide!". Then I wake up.
Old 2012-09-09, 19:58   Link #51
Angie

Hmmm, I had a really weird dream last night... there were those two assassinators hunting me down all around my town, they had many oppertunities to get me but somehow missed or allowed me to escape but were always close and always somehow trying but letting me escape... We were on foot the whole time, they were dressed in black suites and the main assassinator (like from a cartoon) was the main guy.

I don't know why I dreamt that. O.o
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:50   Link #52
willx
Nyaaan~~

The wierdest dream I ever had was one years ago where I dreamed that I was lost in a forest with one of my close friends.. We wandered for awhile until we arrived at a tall house. When we approached, midgets wearing costumes from 'The Tick' cartoon came out holding gigantic fish came out and attacked us and chased us around..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:58   Link #53
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The most disturbing one that I can remember (I'm very certain there are worse ones which are simply pure sensations of fear but there's no image that can be generally attached to those) is one where it was just this dimly lit hospital ward with a single bed and there on the bed was a female figure who had utterly no skin at all, just raw flesh, spasming violently and the mad eyes it focused on me. I don't even remember reacting...entire thing was kind of surreal even.
Old 2012-09-10, 16:06   Link #54
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Dream about finding out I got the winning lottery number today.

It was the worst dream I had for a while.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 11:08   Link #55
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The most disturbing one that I can remember (I'm very certain there are worse ones which are simply pure sensations of fear but there's no image that can be generally attached to those) is one where it was just this dimly lit hospital ward with a single bed and there on the bed was a female figure who had utterly no skin at all, just raw flesh, spasming violently and the mad eyes it focused on me. I don't even remember reacting...entire thing was kind of surreal even.
Sounds like something out of a Silent Hill game (particularly Silent Hill 2), with the hospital + horrific corruption of a female figure thing...
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 12:25   Link #56
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Funny thing is I never even played those games or came across anything like it...just one of those totally random things you see when you sleep
Old 2012-09-13, 16:29   Link #57
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Ever since I stopped smoking marijuana my dreams have been extremely bizarre. Must be the Cannabis withdrawal
Spoiler for Nightmare the other night: