AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-04-22, 14:17   Link #7501
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for MANGA:

Old 2010-04-22, 14:32   Link #7502
kitten320

Is there a point of putting espada pics in released form in the spoiler tags? I mean everyone already saw them in the OP so..
Old 2010-04-22, 14:44   Link #7503
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nice pics, Zu ra ! I love the one with Neliel and Nnoitora, and the one with the two Katen Kyoukotsu. I'm honestly going to miss them and Shirayuki...

@kitten320: I would say there's no point, but apparently, saying that's what they are is a spoiler (cf. episode 266 thread). In any case, I don't know why the pic of Ulquiorra with the flowers is under spoiler tags. Is that his secret fabulous ressurection?
Old 2010-04-22, 15:28   Link #7504
Randumo24
Banned

Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 20:05   Link #7505
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Is there a point of putting espada pics in released form in the spoiler tags? I mean everyone already saw them in the OP so..
Since Hellychan deleted everyone's posts in the episode thread that poined out the spoilers in the OP, I think its still a good idea to use spoiler tags.
Old 2010-04-22, 22:19   Link #7506
kitten320

Well it is kinda stupid if you ask me... we can post pics without saying what that means just like opening

But oh well...
Old 2010-04-23, 00:24   Link #7507
Randumo24
Banned

ah, i meant to write that kenpachi was a cross between those two. So, can anyone tell me who the 3rd guy is?
Old 2010-04-23, 01:52   Link #7508
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
ah, i meant to write that kenpachi was a cross between those two. So, can anyone tell me who the 3rd guy is?
gado from bloody roar
Old 2010-04-23, 02:57   Link #7509
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
gado from bloody roar
you are correct, good job! Would you agree?
Old 2010-04-23, 03:45   Link #7510
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I believe those are snakes, a reference to what Rukia said back in the Soul Society arc, that everything about Gin reminded her of a serpent.

Also, thank you milan.
twas a joke - twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Nice pics, Zu ra ! I love the one with Neliel and Nnoitora, and the one with the two Katen Kyoukotsu. I'm honestly going to miss them and Shirayuki...
this frustrates me - i posted those pics literally hours before if any respects Zu Ra's image finding abilities, it's me.... but still... reposting hours later is just grrrrr We both know how hard it is to find good pics, that aren't all warped by a crappy artist, so when you find a good pic, it's kinda nice if people actually look at them. It frustrates me that people don't notice reposts that are hours/days apart. grrrrrr (rant over)

btw - i love you guys
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 05:51   Link #7511
Irkalla
I asked for this

If it's of any comfort to you Cara, I did notice the reposts, actually I pretty much notice every repost in this thread, which are overflowing btw. That is why I hate browsing Pixiv or da, it's just too easy for anyone to find the pics there, so it's much easier for me to just wait here(or on some other forum) for the good pics to be posted.
Old 2010-04-23, 07:07   Link #7512
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
this frustrates me - i posted those pics literally hours before if any respects Zu Ra's image finding abilities, it's me.... but still... reposting hours later is just grrrrr We both know how hard it is to find good pics, that aren't all warped by a crappy artist, so when you find a good pic, it's kinda nice if people actually look at them. It frustrates me that people don't notice reposts that are hours/days apart. grrrrrr (rant over)

btw - i love you guys
I'm sorry, I totally missed your pics
I usually look at all the pics here but my head hurt like hell yesterday and I was too lazy to browse through all the pics on the last page (did it only now). I noticed them right away in Zu Ra's post only because he posted thumbnails.

I know that kind of thing can be frustating when it happens, but please don't think your posts aren't appreciated... they are. Love <3
Old 2010-04-23, 08:41   Link #7513
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
this frustrates me - i posted those pics literally hours before if any respects Zu Ra's image finding abilities, it's me.... but still... reposting hours later is just grrrrr We both know how hard it is to find good pics, that aren't all warped by a crappy artist, so when you find a good pic, it's kinda nice if people actually look at them. It frustrates me that people don't notice reposts that are hours/days apart. grrrrrr (rant over)(
I pretty much notice every repost in this thread, which are overflowing
I would continue from the above every image is a repost .

Once any fanart is published/displayed on Web its a free for all . For the simple reason the fan-Artist is not paying royalties to Viz/Shuiesha/SJ/Kubo . By copyright law that makes all fanarts illegal, we don't have a loophole as the Japanese .

Coming back to the above let me show you how every image is a repost addressing your >> Post << .

Spoiler for SPACE:

Patience isn't my virtue so spoiler tags are a no no for me . Other Zaseka & Joseph (Amir) I seriously don't browse any images in this thread . Searching fan-arts the old way via websites is hard . As most Bleach search Engines are dead and the existent ones are hard to navigate despite using translate . And Joseph's renders are quite nice .........

So other than those 2 members I rarely browse posts in this thread . And believe me this wasn't deliberate =/
Old 2010-04-23, 08:57   Link #7514
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Hey guys

Hope you like this sorry if there is any reposts trough

Also sorry about so many spoiler tags

Spoiler for Mayuri Kurotsuchi:

Spoiler for Neliel NSFW:

Spoiler for Stark manga:

Spoiler for Ichigo Hollow:

Spoiler for Ichigo:

Spoiler for Gin:

Spoiler for Aizen:

Spoiler for Aizen and Gin:

Spoiler for Aizen and Shinji:

Spoiler for Ichigo vs Ulquiorra manga:

Spoiler for Byakuya little nsfw:

Spoiler for Uruhara:

Spoiler for Kenpachi:

Spoiler for Orihima NSFW:

Spoiler for Rukia:

Spoiler for Grimmjow,Hitsugaya:

Spoiler for Espada 2 manga:

Spoiler for Ichigo & Orihime:

Spoiler for Shunsui Kyōraku:

Spoiler for Ulquiorra and Orihime manga:

Spoiler for NSFW:

Spoiler for manga:

Spoiler for random:

Spoiler for Yaoi:

Spoiler for funny:
Old 2010-04-23, 09:43   Link #7515
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I think it would be better to just use thumbnails when you have a lot of images to post. Not only does it save bandwidth, it makes the images way easier to browse. Clicking on tons of spoiler tags can be pretty annoying, to be honest I feel pretty discouraged just looking at the above post. It would also probably save you guys a lot of time when you post them, too. At least, that's how it works for me.

Just my two cents. And thanks for the pics Milan, really loving the third Nell (in before someone tells me it's a repost )
Old 2010-04-24, 09:11   Link #7516
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
I would continue from the above every image is a repost .

Once any fanart is published/displayed on Web its a free for all . For the simple reason the fan-Artist is not paying royalties to Viz/Shuiesha/SJ/Kubo . By copyright law that makes all fanarts illegal, we don't have a loophole as the Japanese .

Patience isn't my virtue so spoiler tags are a no no for me . Other Zaseka & Joseph (Amir) I seriously don't browse any images in this thread . Searching fan-arts the old way via websites is hard . As most Bleach search Engines are dead and the existent ones are hard to navigate despite using translate . And Joseph's renders are quite nice .........

So other than those 2 members I rarely browse posts in this thread . And believe me this wasn't deliberate =/
*sigh* Everyone knows i'm over old reposts. I decided to join in too so that people who cba looking back will get to see good pics still. I'm talking about reposting 1 day later or and hour later. That's all.
Oh well....I wasn't really that pissed. I thought you knew i loved you Zu with all your glorious pics.....please don't be angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think it would be better to just use thumbnails when you have a lot of images to post. Not only does it save bandwidth, it makes the images way easier to browse. Clicking on tons of spoiler tags can be pretty annoying, to be honest I feel pretty discouraged just looking at the above post. It would also probably save you guys a lot of time when you post them, too. At least, that's how it works for me.

Just my two cents. And thanks for the pics Milan, really loving the third Nell (in before someone tells me it's a repost )
I did have thumbnails for yonks.... but no-one bothered to click on them to even see what the pic was - missing half of the good pics. It seemed that all the people posting unthumbnailed pics were getting patted on the back for having ewwy, ugly, old pics that Zu's shat all over. >.< So i thought our pics should get noticed (plus, some of mine need to be in spoilers even if thumbnailed, as they sometimes have nsfw content)

The end no more ranting - no matter what anyone says. I don't care anymore - it wasn't that big a deal originally *shrugs*
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 11:45   Link #7517
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Spoiler for Ichigo:
Tidus?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 12:38   Link #7518
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Fanshaded by Bender aka benderZz@DA

Spoiler for Matsu chapter 401-Manga Spoiler:
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 16:27   Link #7519
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Fanshaded by Bender aka benderZz@DA

Spoiler for Render of Matsu - Manga Spoiler:
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 16:34   Link #7520
KuroSora
*Graphic Designer

anybody can post Renji's photos? as much as you can, and please dont post yaoi for my request

I'm sure there is lot of his photos on this pages, but my net is realy bad in last few days, so I cant search in this much pages.... I would need 10 years for it....
KuroSora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images