Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 07:42   Link #381
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Btw, Saintess, mangatron still loves his GREEN and BIG GREEN too
I already have Blackheart and her little pettanko imouto.

Papermario, you should have waited for me to reply. I still have a copy of the LE of the first game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
@Ryonea:if u are living in Singapore, I found a shop that sells mk-2...(due to my poor sight, damn you my brother) and bought it for hmm...$78(including pre-order bonus)
He lives in Indonesia. I made him an offer to sell my extra copy of the first game before.

SEA economy is in dire straits, hopefully the Diet's pumping of cash into the Japanese market will help float the yen and make things cheaper.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 09:47   Link #382
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I already have Blackheart and her little pettanko imouto.

Papermario, you should have waited for me to reply. I still have a copy of the LE of the first game.

He lives in Indonesia. I made him an offer to sell my extra copy of the first game before.

SEA economy is in dire straits, hopefully the Diet's pumping of cash into the Japanese market will help float the yen and make things cheaper.
O_O while u take those 2, I take Purple Heart and her sisters
And even if the twins in Ben-to are not flat, who cares? Remember what I have said
Damn why Indonesia? If he lives in Singapore, he can buy the game
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:52   Link #383
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I would've loved the artbook alongside with the game, in all honesty. If you still have that and don't need it I'd totally buy that from you sometime in the near future.
Old 2011-12-03, 08:38   Link #384
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I would've loved the artbook alongside with the game, in all honesty. If you still have that and don't need it I'd totally buy that from you sometime in the near future.
I am selling the whole package....along with the playing cards. It is still unopened...but I need to sweep the dust off because it has been lying in a box under my bed.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-12-03, 16:46   Link #385
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Playing cards? WhatisthisIdonteven.

Adding the game to that pile would make it too much for me, unfortunately. Gotta consider my university class and club fees, after all.
Old 2011-12-03, 20:21   Link #386
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Playing cards? WhatisthisIdonteven.

Adding the game to that pile would make it too much for me, unfortunately. Gotta consider my university class and club fees, after all.
He meant this one:

Aside from the visual guidebook, the US's limited edition came with those cards
Old 2011-12-03, 22:50   Link #387
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Ah, I see. Playing cards though, it's an odd choice for an extra. Speaking of which, why is this unopened to this day, SaintessHeart? I probably should have waited but hey, it was $19.99 new, what was I to do?
Old 2011-12-04, 02:11   Link #388
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Soooo, finally picked up the game for about $30 here, at a Walmart if I remember correctly. ANYWAY, played till about just after the first Tutorial Dungeon, and I'm already seeing something that's REALLY gonna bug me the rest of the game...

It's the whole healing system. I've always been a cautious RPG player, always healing to full health after every battle. But this automatic healing system only during battles... it's REALLY gonna screw everything up for me. Aside from that, this has to be one of the easiest RPG's I've played so far~
Old 2011-12-04, 02:14   Link #389
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Soooo, finally picked up the game for about $30 here, at a Walmart if I remember correctly. ANYWAY, played till about just after the first Tutorial Dungeon, and I'm already seeing something that's REALLY gonna bug me the rest of the game...

It's the whole healing system. I've always been a cautious RPG player, always healing to full health after every battle. But this automatic healing system only during battles... it's REALLY gonna screw everything up for me. Aside from that, this has to be one of the easiest RPG's I've played so far~
Pump all of your points into the basic ones. If they're 100%, they'll never fail. I personally see the problems but think it's quite genius.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:27   Link #390
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Aside from that, this has to be one of the easiest RPG's I've played so far~
Oh it won't be easy forever. It can get really damn tough later on if you're lazy about level grinding. I can assure you this from experience.

Quote:
I personally see the problems but think it's quite genius.
You're kidding right? The healing system is horrible. You can't defend it. It's impossible to.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:51   Link #391
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
You're kidding right? The healing system is horrible. You can't defend it. It's impossible to.
Alright, it's not GENIUS, but I still like it. Just so you know, I've never had a character faint on me yet.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:11   Link #392
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Alright, it's not GENIUS, but I still like it. Just so you know, I've never had a character faint on me yet.
Well I don't know how far you've gone in the game yet nor how skilled you normally are at JRPG's, but I warn you it's gonna be very difficult to monitor item points later on in the game when the characters have so many healing abilities your item points can hardly compensate. Don't get used to your characters not dying.

And some weaker item abilities get mostly useless the more the characters gain levels so you need to resort to stronger healing items which require stupidly high ingredient amounts, so it'll eat through your wallet like a starving goat.

MKII won't have this system for items either and they'll function like they actually should in a JRPG. (Thank god) So if you're gonna play the sequel don't expect this item system again. It was one of the biggest complaints about it after all.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:54   Link #393
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, I could go either way in all honesty.

Just saying though, many of the healing skills are unnecessary, so pump your points into the ones that heal you at certain points.
Old 2011-12-04, 09:24   Link #394
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Ah, I see. Playing cards though, it's an odd choice for an extra. Speaking of which, why is this unopened to this day, SaintessHeart? I probably should have waited but hey, it was $19.99 new, what was I to do?
I bought 2 copies, both of which I have not opened due to time constraints. The other copy is meant for a friend who suddenly backed out and said he doesn't want it anymore. Plus the money to be spent on a PS3 went into my work license instead.

Old 2011-12-05, 03:00   Link #395
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Oh it won't be easy forever. It can get really damn tough later on if you're lazy about level grinding. I can assure you this from experience.
For me, I grind too much that i can survive the frog boss(a.k.a Trick The Heart(lolicon)) ultimate skill with 5pb. with just a 73 HP left.=.=(which tells me that i need to grind a little bit)
Old 2011-12-05, 17:29   Link #396
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I bought 2 copies, both of which I have not opened due to time constraints. The other copy is meant for a friend who suddenly backed out and said he doesn't want it anymore. Plus the money to be spent on a PS3 went into my work license instead.
If it's still around, perhaps one day I'll assist in your valiant efforts to obtain this elusive console. The game I could always do something with, at the very least.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:21   Link #397
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for big:

Old 2011-12-07, 08:28   Link #398
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

^ Wow, you really bought it? your nights will be lovely for sure
Old 2011-12-07, 09:06   Link #399
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
^ Wow, you really bought it? your nights will be lovely for sure
5 months of spending $10 less each weekend by walking from the station to home and vice-versa, and this is my reward.

Old 2011-12-08, 05:47   Link #400
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Spoiler for big:
O_O..........2nd picture i can't see via spoiler open so i copied the link........
DAMN!!! MY SCREEN!!! *avoid down*
Reason for that:Here is a video for you

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg