AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-11-27, 20:35   Link #181
GDB

Just caught up on the past two cases. Those were pretty nuts, and it feels like the most recent case could either put us right into a showdown with Rum (as we had with Vermouth's reveal) or just be a "bump" like we had multiple times with Kir.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 04:33   Link #182
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

They need direct confrontation with Gin and Vodka again.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 04:41   Link #183
GDB

Honestly, I'd find that kind of boring. I see Gin as the actual final boss/confrontation of the series, so I can't feel much tension from any confrontation with him prior to then. Vodka, maybe something could happen with him.

Actually, thinking about it, has any Black Org member been canonically killed other than Pisco and Calvados? Certainly removes some tension now that I think about how any member with any level of repeat showing hasn't had anything happen to them.
Old 2020-11-28, 05:01   Link #184
Ramero

We haven't even met the CiC of the organization. Pisco and Calvados are already too old and can't tag along enough with the Youngsters like Gin.
Old 2020-11-28, 05:23   Link #185
GDB

Didn't one flashback or something show Calvados was actually pretty young? Like around Chianti or Kir's age? Unlike Korn and his apparent age.
Old 2020-11-28, 20:53   Link #186
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Honestly, I'd find that kind of boring. I see Gin as the actual final boss/confrontation of the series, so I can't feel much tension from any confrontation with him prior to then. Vodka, maybe something could happen with him.

Actually, thinking about it, has any Black Org member been canonically killed other than Pisco and Calvados? Certainly removes some tension now that I think about how any member with any level of repeat showing hasn't had anything happen to them.
Tequila was killed by a bomb
Old 2020-11-28, 21:21   Link #187
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
You right, forgot he existed.
Old 2020-11-28, 23:43   Link #188
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Is Black Organization is official name of organization?

From what i recall it was name Conan interpretation from Organization image of black theme then Ai apppeared she also addressed the organization name with black and i don't remember she verified the name officially.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-29, 00:19   Link #189
cyberdemon

Quote:
You right, forgot he existed.
Easy to do so. He died as soon as he was revealed.
Old 2020-11-29, 00:47   Link #190
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post

From what i recall it was name Conan interpretation from Organization image of black theme then Ai apppeared she also addressed the organization name with black and i don't remember she verified the name officially.
Aoyama specifically said (forget if in the manga or in an interview) that the Organization is not called the Black Organization, and it's just what Conan and the others call it because they don't know what it's actually called.

I believe he specifically had Haibara say things like "What you call the Black Organization", "Those you call the Black Organization", etc early on.
Old 2020-11-29, 01:01   Link #191
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Aoyama specifically said (forget if in the manga or in an interview) that the Organization is not called the Black Organization, and it's just what Conan and the others call it because they don't know what it's actually called.

I believe he specifically had Haibara say things like "What you call the Black Organization", "Those you call the Black Organization", etc early on.
The FBI also addressed them with black org, sometime is vague.

I won't surprise if organization is nameless at the reveal.
Old 2020-11-29, 02:10   Link #192
GDB

Honestly not sure if any name would matter in the long run unless it turned out to be the Suzuki Corporation. That's the only real "organization" with a name in the series that means anything.
Old 2020-11-29, 15:08   Link #193
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post

It's because of their signature robe, they were called the Black Organization, Black Robe Organization, etc. like that. You should have noticed that they always wears a Black Robe.

Even FBI also identify them as Black Organization since there is no official name from the Organization run by Gin, Vodka, Kir, Vermouth, and the gang.
Old 2020-11-29, 17:00   Link #194
MCAL

I don't think they are ever explicitly called the Black Organization in story though, just The Organization. As for its real name, the only thing we know is that the Boss' name doesn't give it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
There's also Rikumichi Kusuda (The guy who was sent to find out where the FBI was hiding Kir and was used so Akai could fake his death) and Akemi Miyano (Who really needs no introduction), though I suppose they weren't actually codenamed members.

Anyway, spoilers have been out for the latest chapter and some big things about Rum have potentially been revealed...
Spoiler:

Last edited by MCAL; 2020-11-29 at 22:27.
MCAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 03:07   Link #195
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
I don't think they are ever explicitly called the Black Organization in story though, just The Organization. As for its real name, the only thing we know is that the Boss' name doesn't give it away.

There's also Rikumichi Kusuda (The guy who was sent to find out where the FBI was hiding Kir and was used so Akai could fake his death) and Akemi Miyano (Who really needs no introduction), though I suppose they weren't actually codenamed members.

Anyway, spoilers have been out for the latest chapter and some big things about Rum have potentially been revealed...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 03:29   Link #196
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I am rooting Rum is Hyou Kuroda it will be total game changer Rum is someone within japan police.

Since Carasuma is said to be most powerful man in japan according Yusaku it make sense organization has iinfiltrated japan government
Old 2020-11-30, 11:47   Link #197
Sixth
Nobita

The latest chapter is so tense. Will Camel live?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 16:31   Link #198
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Only if Kir doesn't blow her cover.
Old 2020-11-30, 19:50   Link #199
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
His death will jeopardize entire situation especially Reina position, now Gin know Camel is alive and suspect Shuichi might as well. That to being said Amuro is zero presence in this arc i want to know what his deal with Yusaku.
Hopefully he will not be another reverse uno card from Kudo family like usual clash in every black org arc.
Old 2020-12-01, 01:36   Link #200
Sixth
Nobita

Seriously Gin's back must be hurt got carrying the entire Black Organization by his own.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mystery