Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-24, 17:04   Link #41
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
if the pacing was a little bit faster......would never jump around the rankings.

good chapter, little slow, told us really nothing.....someone needs to show up and help itchigo already. his only friend in the room just got slashed....time to get some real back up that knows the truth.
Are you serious? These words totally contradict each other

I think last page of next chapter will be a 2-page of Ishida appearing through the hole in the wall that he will make with his bow.
Old 2011-07-25, 22:11   Link #42
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post

I think last page of next chapter will be a 2-page of Ishida appearing through the hole in the wall that he will make with his bow.
I should have said....reading both chapters together made it a nice chapter, had good art, but it didnt really push the story or did it inform us of anything important. But it was a good chapter even if it didnt tell us anything.
Old 2011-07-26, 13:26   Link #43
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post

I'm actually hoping that Ishida is the only one unaffected. I suspect that Ginjou will turn on him in the next chapter since Tsukishima stabbed him in the heart. I am hoping that his ability doesn't work on everyone and that is the reason he took Ishida out and no one else. It would be great to find out that his ability isn't uber hax, despite it being uber hax

Insight would be nice. Personally I LOVED the chapter but then again, I seem to be the last Bleach fan in existence so I don't know if that counts much
Old 2011-07-26, 13:45   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

You're not the only fan. You're the only fan who accepts every imperfection as a grace.
Old 2011-07-26, 18:43   Link #45
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
You're not the only fan.
...Really? I can't tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
You're the only fan who accepts every imperfection as a grace.
I don't except any imperfection, because I don't see them. People just nitpick and complain about the dumbest things in my opinion. No matter what he does fans ...if they can be called that, are never satisfied. If you criticize something to death, how can you possibly be a fan? It doesn't make sense to me. It means you're not a fan, because you don't like anything about it...you're a fan of what you want it to be and not what it is.

If it's a valid complaint, then fine, but I rarely see that. I just see people who like to crap on Kubo no matter how good he is. So I am a fan of Kubo and when I see something that is "imperfect" as you say that I have to bitch and whine about it every chapter. I will stop reading it. So far that hasn't happened yet. This is the only manga that hasn't lost my interest...the only thing in my life, that ever held my interest this long. So yep, I love it, and I don't see anything wrong with it, other than the Szayel fight. (I make no excuses for that horrible writing)

As far as I can see, it looks like Himitsu Dude and I are the only fans in the entire forum. Maybe Sabukyu because I never have complaints about his posts....he's awesome. The rest of you guys, make me want to bang your heads on your desks (I hope you didn't think I was gonna bang mine:P)
Old 2011-07-26, 20:54   Link #46
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
...Really? I can't tell... I don't except any imperfection, because I don't see them. People just nitpick and complain about the dumbest things in my opinion. No matter what he does fans ...if they can be called that, are never satisfied. If you criticize something to death, how can you possibly be a fan? It doesn't make sense to me. It means you're not a fan, because you don't like anything about it...you're a fan of what you want it to be and not what it is.

If it's a valid complaint, then fine, but I rarely see that. I just see people who like to crap on Kubo no matter how good he is. So I am a fan of Kubo and when I see something that is "imperfect" as you say that I have to bitch and whine about it every chapter. I will stop reading it. So far that hasn't happened yet. This is the only manga that hasn't lost my interest...the only thing in my life, that ever held my interest this long. So yep, I love it, and I don't see anything wrong with it, other than the Szayel fight. (I make no excuses for that horrible writing)

As far as I can see, it looks like Himitsu Dude and I are the only fans in the entire forum. Maybe Sabukyu because I never have complaints about his posts....he's awesome. The rest of you guys, make me want to bang your heads on your desks (I hope you didn't think I was gonna bang mine:P)
i used to have hope like you, THEY^ wore me out, get out while you still can (btw your the reason i started watching ao no exorcist)

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-27, 00:58   Link #47
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
...Really? I can't tell...
The majority of the people here ARE still fans who have simply grown frustrated. You have admitted that you can't see faults where most do. Just because others standards (in this case, the majority) aren't as unbreakable or as low as yours, doesn't mean they're not fans.

I do admit it does sometimes get tiring to read some of the same complaints, but they're just folks waiting for that which they thought made Bleach great back in the heyday. If it bothers you so much, consider not responding. But it's an insult to most of the people here to say that they're not fans. There's only a small minority that would keep up with a series they don't enjoy to some extent - trolls and masochists.
Old 2011-07-27, 05:11   Link #48
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Once again...

There are real fans, the ones who will openly criticize because they know the person can do better.

Then there are blind fans, well...I often equate these people to "wrestling fans" who think John Cena is the best thing since sliced bread.
Old 2011-07-27, 09:50   Link #49
Fran~
floating away...

New chapter is out and the only thing that came to my mind is: LOL
Old 2011-07-27, 10:05   Link #50
Tenza-Zangetsu

new chapter: trolololol
Old 2011-07-27, 10:15   Link #51
Lunarskylar

new chapter: kubo you are not m night shamalan
and even those plot twists failed for m night as well

so i will continue teh chain lollollawlz
Old 2011-07-27, 10:15   Link #52
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

just read the new chapter and i am just confused as Ichigo.....
Old 2011-07-27, 10:17   Link #53
james0246

Please no commenting on 458. The new thread will be released shortly.
Old 2011-07-27, 10:19   Link #54
sayde

Indeed. The new thread for chapter 458 has been posted here. So you can now move all relevant discussion to the appropriate thread.
Closed Thread