AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-09-11, 04:48   Link #1201
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yup, infiltration of
IS Academy: Complete.

Also, my fic has now been updated.

Infinite Stratos: Kamizame

Feedback is, ofcourse, welcome.

As always, the art of adding spaces between
lines eludes me once again.
Old 2011-09-11, 05:05   Link #1202
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
@ wavehawk- Nice surprise to see a fic with Rin where she gets character development and that Yandere moment at the end actually seemed funny and not psychotic, keep up the good work.
- The story isn't over yet. There's still quite a bit to write in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Wait wait, did you say
there were meteor showers here?

No freakin' way.
-
Quote:
Back when it wasn't so polluted that you couldn't see the stars.
I'm showing my age here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED
I guess Ling is gonna have a character development, no character re-hauling!
- Yeah, that's what I aim for. Not a huge change, but something that shold naturally follow in the course of the story. I mean seriously, Lin won't change if she remains in the same environment. She actually has to be goaded by someone outside the circle of people she knows.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 08:13   Link #1203
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
alert! Alert! Alert!

Update delayed!!!!

Writing a paper right now!

Eta 6 hours!!!!
Take your time, I know the difficulty of writing a nursing paper, I am in the nursing program as well in my country.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 20:42   Link #1204
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Take your time, I know the difficulty of writing a nursing paper, I am in the nursing program as well in my country.
Blitz, I'm sending the latest chapter, it's a bit short and different than what you expect.
Old 2011-09-12, 00:09   Link #1205
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Blitz, I'm sending the latest chapter, it's a bit short and different than what you expect.
Sorry Double post, (probably) final version of chapter 5 is sent to Blitz and as soon as I receive the reply I'll post it.

Anyway, random source of inspiration for every author here...

"How to win a Yandere"
Old 2011-09-12, 06:20   Link #1206
Eratas123

Just posted Chapter 2 of "IS:What lies in Shadows". Please read, review, and give feedback once it shows up.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 07:42   Link #1207
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Just posted Chapter 2 of "IS:What lies in Shadows". Please read, review, and give feedback once it shows up.
First feedback get! Anyway, the result is more awesome than what we're discussing here!
Old 2011-09-12, 08:28   Link #1208
Eratas123

Thanks ZeroXSEED, Trying to make Cecilia's backstory as woobiefying as possible was really annoying since she just acts like an entitled snob in the anime.

The next chapter's gonna be the most hectic so far cause the POV will constantly shift between the three protagonists (Ichika- Trying to stop Irish ,Irish- Kidnapping Cecilia for reasons which will be explained later, and Kyuukai- Trying to stop Irish's teammates from planting a bomb) and I have to make sure I don't get their personalities mixed up since Irish will be a villain in the chapter.

I also don't know how to do the apology scene with Houki since my original plan was for her to apologize to Ichika during the first night but I already scrapped that Idea.
BTW that necklace will be important later so be sure to watch for it
Old 2011-09-12, 09:43   Link #1209
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Bored while waiting for Blitz's reply and writing this

Spoiler for Ichika vs Ling:

How was that? I'm afraid I'm sending Ichika all the way to Gary Stu level, even though everyone is upgraded as well.

By the way, a plan for Male OC is in my pocket currently, it's somewhat hard to contact blitz today.....

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-12 at 10:36.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 12:56   Link #1210
blitz1/2

Quote:
Bored while waiting for Blitz's reply and writing this

Spoiler for Ichika vs Ling:

How was that? I'm afraid I'm sending Ichika all the way to Gary Stu level, even though everyone is upgraded as well.

By the way, a plan for Male OC is in my pocket currently, it's somewhat hard to contact blitz today.....
Sorry, I was in class today. (actually I still am). Zero, I reviewed the flashback and made some editing.

Old 2011-09-12, 13:03   Link #1211
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Sorry, I was in class today. (actually I still am). Zero, I reviewed the flashback and made some editing.
Ha-ha-ha, sorry for hurrying you, by the way, it's GMT +7 In Indonesia and by the time I posted this, it's 01:00 A.M. So, how about you? You mention school, so I guess our Timezone difference is quite high. If you can told me, I guess we can sync our schedule.

Needless to say...

SACRED TWINS CHAPTER 5 UPDATED!!
Old 2011-09-12, 13:07   Link #1212
blitz1/2

Quote:
Ha-ha-ha, sorry for hurrying you, by the way, it's GMT +7 In Indonesia and by the time I posted this, it's 01:00 A.M. So, how about you? You mention school, so I guess our Timezone difference is quite high. If you can told me, I guess we can sync our schedule.

Needless to say...

Right now, it's 2 pm on my time (ok, fine. 2:07 pm or 14:07 if you prefer 24 hour time)

Old 2011-09-12, 13:22   Link #1213
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:

Needless to say...

Quote:
Right now, it's 2 pm on my time (ok, fine. 2:07 pm or 14:07 if you prefer 24 hour time)
SO it's about 13+ hours of difference? For real! Then It's mean we're separated in other half of this very earth.

Well, I went to school at 07:00 and back home at 14:30 (which means 20:00 to 03:00 in your place). Considering the difference, I guess I'll contact you in before 06:00 and after 17:00 (19:00 and 06:00 in your place).

Oh, and before fic, we should focus our education first. VIVA NURSE!
Old 2011-09-12, 23:01   Link #1214
DarkJak2050

Okay, judging from the reviews I got from Fanfic.net, maybe I'll continue on with Chapter 1.

Now, my main problem is what timeframe should I set Project Silverback in. I do plan on have it concurrent with the actual IS storyline. Meaning that the events in Project Silverback are going on at the same time as the actual IS storyline.

The question is, where to set it?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 02:36   Link #1215
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Okay, judging from the reviews I got from Fanfic.net, maybe I'll continue on with Chapter 1.

Now, my main problem is what timeframe should I set Project Silverback in. I do plan on have it concurrent with the actual IS storyline. Meaning that the events in Project Silverback are going on at the same time as the actual IS storyline.

The question is, where to set it?
Here's my three cents:

1. Having them trying to hijack Gospel so it goes rogue (assisted by 'mysterious client' aka Tabane). Of course Tabane just using them as scapegoat, meaning that "Thundercrash" put into blame for a terrorist attack they DID NOT successfully accomplished anyway.

Before you ask, no, I never see Tabane as good guys since I read V2. She just doing whatever she wanted, good or evil. And her treatment of Cecilia is too cruel.

2. having them hired by US Army to stop Phantom task via 'backdoor assault' aka covert operation. Although Thundercrash is disbanded, we never knew that FBI or CIA still have their archive and need them for doing 'dirty job'.

3. Actually, JDSF forces that attacked Thunder Crash's base are disguised PT force. They hired by Sarashiki family for assistance and to accomplish their revenge.
Old 2011-09-13, 03:22   Link #1216
Eratas123

@DarkJak- Having them hijack the gospel seems to be the most interesting idea since it coincides most with their goal of taking on the IS and the end result of them being pinned as terrorists could be interesting to work with. Tabane being shown in a negative light is also a plus since her personality doesn't excuse her actions (launching 2000 missiles to japan and and having umanned IS attack the pritagonists) and like zeroXSEED mentioned she isn't very heroic to begin with.
Old 2011-09-13, 05:04   Link #1217
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@DarkJak- Having them hijack the gospel seems to be the most interesting idea since it coincides most with their goal of taking on the IS and the end result of them being pinned as terrorists could be interesting to work with. Tabane being shown in a negative light is also a plus since her personality doesn't excuse her actions (launching 2000 missiles to japan and and having umanned IS attack the pritagonists) and like zeroXSEED mentioned she isn't very heroic to begin with.
Ha' I knew it!

Mumble-mumble
Lunar baseMumble-mumbleGiant ISMumble-mumbleGenocideMumble-mumble
Old 2011-09-13, 05:30   Link #1218
DarkJak2050

We're getting a little too far ahead of ourselves here you guys.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 05:40   Link #1219
Eratas123

@ZeroXSEED - Lunar base and genocide is going a bit too far now, The giant IS idea is plausible though. Tabane seems batshit insane enough to build one of those.

Need help for Houki apology scene, can't leave it hanging for too long.
Old 2011-09-13, 05:55   Link #1220
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
We're getting a little too far ahead of ourselves here you guys.
Quote:
@ZeroXSEED - Lunar base and genocide is going a bit too far now, The giant IS idea is plausible though. Tabane seems batshit insane enough to build one of those.

Need help for Houki apology scene, can't leave it hanging for too long.
@Jak & Eratas; Sorry, I mean Tabane build Giant IS just for the hell of it (or maybe space exploration), but someone (cough*Phantom Task*cough) use it for genocide and took over Tabane's lunar base (also, IS massproduction facility!).

It was just a joke of mine, just use the three basic idea posted above jak. Besides, author of HoTM wouldn't be happy to hear it

This thread is quite a moodswinger, sorry for being so excited, lemme count (if I'm nto wrong)

Let me check:
1. Original IS creation (the longest)
2. AU discussion
3. Humorous self insert (and some gary stu moment)
4. Shoujo romance drama AU (short)
5. cracky romance comedy AU (probably 2nd longest)
6. Hellish warfic Sidestory (now)

I'm outta here before I derailed it AGAIN
ZeroXSEED out!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest