AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-02, 02:00   Link #3401
fgghjjkll

Group: Cut That Shit Subs (CTSS)
Position: Translator, Quality Checker
Projects: Hagure Yuusha, and another project (not decided yet)
Notes: Looking for staff to finish some of our projects, and start some new ones. Experience is NOT required. Translators are urgently needed.

Last edited by fgghjjkll; 2013-06-28 at 01:54.
Old 2013-04-02, 19:07   Link #3402
kazameltis

X-Change Alternative 2 translation project and other Crowd related games

Position(s): Translators, video editor
Group:Magic Glasses (Mahou Megane)
Project(s): X-Change Alternative 2
Details: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...related-games/
E-Mail: djongpoy@yahoo.com

Please come and join our project we welcome anyone.
Old 2013-04-03, 05:34   Link #3403
sangofe

Group: Saizen Fansubs
Positions: translators, timers, editors, typesetters, encoders and quality checkers.
Projects: Captain Tsubasa, Sasuke, Hyouge Mono.

Description:
We’re currently looking for a Timer, an Editor, a Typesetter, an Encoder and a handful of Quality Checkers to work across all of Saizen’s ongoing (and future) projects. If you think you have the cajones for such a task, drop us a line at saizen.recruits@gmail.com or gatecrash #saizen on the Rizon network on IRC.

P.S. Still looking for Translators if any are passing through – currently looking at picking up Sasuke or maybe helping out Huzzah with their Hyouge Mono releases. We’re also looking into the possibility of reviving the first Captain Tsubasa series. For that to happen, we only need an editor.

Other potential projects (non-simulcast/licensed) will be considered on a project-by-project basis and all positions will be tested.

Contact: Join Us! < You can leave a message on our site here.[/QUOTE]
Old 2013-04-06, 17:45   Link #3404
DreGon45
Rouge Encoder

Cynic-subs

This is a sub group that died about 6 months ago. I'm looking into reviving it. All positions are open for any who are interested in joining. Willing to sub what ever anime's anyone is interested in, so long as we have a decent TLer. Willing to accept all walks of life with what ever help they can offer. Hoping to at least tackle some summer animes coming out this year.
PM me here, contact me by email or on rizon.
#Cynic-subs
dre_gon@hotmail.co.uk

If you contact me by email, name the subject what ever anime you want to sub and the position you want to fill.
Looking forward to meeting new faces.
Old 2013-04-12, 06:37   Link #3405
AsunaYuki
Asuna

Spring Recruitment Drive
Hello.
The new season will soon start, that’s why we’re looking for new people
to join our staff.

So we need experienced people to fill in those positions:

Typesetters, Translator, Translation Checkers.

So if you’re interested and/or need more informations, please join
#Chihiro-recruits
Old 2013-04-23, 09:51   Link #3406
Kuro.Black

Position(s):Translators, Typesetter, Editor, Distro and if possible a Raw Capper as well.
Group:Mew-Subs
Project(s):OreImo Season 2
IRC Channel:#mewsubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact:Vexa
E-Mail: migster05@live.com

It'd be great if you were experienced in fansubbing already or have experience in releases. This would be great to mentor the newer people.
Also, it'd be best if you e-mail directly, as I'm not on IRC all the time.
Old 2013-06-01, 12:39   Link #3407
sangofe

Saizen still wants YOU!

Postion: quality checkers across all our projects!

URGENT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: FalseDawn says we need lots of new quality checkers. Like, enough to fill a cruise ship. Shedloads, basically. If you think you’re man/woman enough to run the Saizen QC gauntlet and defeat Juggen the Gatemaster, then do all the things stated above. Thank you.

Please reach us at
http://www.saizen-fansubs.com/2013/05/22/recruiting/

or through e-mail : saizen.recruits@gmail.com
Old 2013-06-12, 23:45   Link #3408
Seibah01
Fansubber

Looking for Capper/Encoders

Flax Subs (formerly otasubs) is currently looking to fill the following positions for the Summer 2013 season.

*Cappers/Encoders
*Translators

The projects that we are planning to do this summer are Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi and ServantxService.

You can find us over on Rizon at #Flax. When you arrive, talk to either Seibah or Torn. Actually, scratch that, don't talk to Torn. Just start talking in the channel and somebody will almost immediately get to you.

-or-
If you don't want to use IRC, you can email us at otasubss@gmail.com (we never bothered to change to email and I'm too lazy to do it now).
Old 2013-06-19, 23:59   Link #3409
Lord of El Hazard

Vortex Translation needs a new translator to continue subbing Gatchaman F (the 3rd Gatchaman TV Series).

http://skarohuntingsociety.blogspot....l#comment-form

Please contact Nanto at the above link, since Vortex Fansubs doesn't have any obvious contact info.

I am not a part of either Skaro or Vortex. I'm putting this out there because Nanto gave a status update on that show.

If anyone out there is willing to help them, please do so.
Old 2013-06-20, 23:49   Link #3410
Left64Vegeta
Fansubber
*Fansubber

Position: Translators
Group: AnimeClipse
Project: Kyouryuu Boukenki Jura Tripper
IRC Channel:#animeclipse@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Left64Vegeta, Neo106, Nick7LF
E-Mail:

We are currently looking for experienced translators for the classic anime series "Kyouryuu Boukenki Jura Tripper". Applicants need to know both Japanese and English. You can contact us via e-mail, irc, or our site.
Old 2013-06-25, 06:18   Link #3411
ShocWave

Group: Erobeat
IRC: #erobeat@irc.rizon.net (contact ShocWave)
E-mail: erobiito at g m a i l dot c o m

Looking for an editor for h-anime titles.
Must have prior experience in editing for fansub groups.

Contact me on IRC, by PM or e-mail.
Old 2013-07-10, 01:44   Link #3412
sangofe

Saizen Fansubs's recruiting

We’re currently looking for EVERY POSITION KNOWN TO MAN to work across all of Saizen’s ongoing (and future) projects. The main position we’re looking to fill is QUALITY CHECKING as we seem to be a bit low on the ground for them. TRANSLATORS are also very welcome! So if you think you have the cajones for such a task, drop us a line at saizen.recruits@gmail.com or gatecrash #saizen or #saizen^recruits on the Rizon network on IRC.

P.S. If any TRANSLATORS are passing, I want to do Sasuke and help out Huzzah with their Hyouge Mono releases, so get in touch if you’re interested. Other potential projects (non-simulcast/licensed) will be considered on a project-by-project basis and ALL POSITIONS WILL BE TESTED.
Old 2013-07-20, 01:54   Link #3413
DreGon45
Rouge Encoder

Cyndicate subs.

We are in need of some experienced typesetters, KFXers, and Editors/QCers. Were looking to pick some of the summer animes as well as some older animes.
We're also looking for another TL/TLCer to help speed things up.
If interested, either contact me on rizon #Cynic-subs or through my email, dre_gon@hotmail.co.uk.

If it's through email, simply fill the subject line with what ever position you want to fill and then tell me what experiences you have.
Old 2013-08-11, 12:31   Link #3414
zegond

i went and created an ad-like page for fansubbers / scanlators to post in their staff needs

its fully free, just contact me to grant access to post and edit/update your notes:

http://padlet.com/wall/fansubneeds

i guess its more visual and pretty. drop by
Old 2013-08-30, 14:31   Link #3415
Fyurie
Kaylith Founder

Group: Kaylith
Positions: Encoder, Translator/TLC, Timer, Typesetter, Quality Checker, Editor. (Bolded are required for projects.)
Current Projects: Nothing right now, prepping for next season.
Planned Project(s): Nagi no Asukara and Non Non Biyori (Fall 2013 Picks.)
IRC Channel: #kaylith@irc.rizon.net

We're looking for a Translator, Typesetter and Editor to help fill in some of the holes for Fall 2013. We're always recruiting extra staff to allow us to release more titles per season, so even if you're not in the bolded list, drop by and chat with us!

I won't write massive walls here, as there is a well-structured post on our website, so save some energy and check that!

tl;dr? Contact Fyurie or HeavenlyArmed on Rizon if you're interested in joining us for the Fall 2013 picks we mentioned, and for whatever lies beyond.
Old 2013-09-05, 18:44   Link #3416
Badskater
Master of the Whip
*Fansubber

Position(s):Translators, Editors, QCs, Typesetter
Group: AnimeYoshi
Project(s): Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio - Ars Nova - (for Fall 2013) and Nisekoi (for Winter 2014)
IRC Channel: Main Channel or Recruit Channel
IRC Contact: Badskater
E-Mail: recruits@aniyoshi.com

We're planning our next seasons already, so we're always looking for new blood. AnimeYoshi passed thru some changes, so, staff has changed quite a bit. We're planning to release on 36 to 72 hours schedules.

Thanks a lot, and have a nice day.
Old 2013-09-14, 01:23   Link #3417
sangofe

Group: Saizen Fansubs http://www.saizen-fansubs.com

We’re currently looking for a typesetter and a quality checker to help maintain the speed on Captain Tsubasa.

TRANSLATORS are also very welcome to help on any project! So if you think you have the cajones for such a task, drop us a line at saizen.recruits@gmail.com or gatecrash #saizen or #saizen^recruits on the Rizon network on IRC.

P.S. If any TRANSLATORS want to do a specific show, they're welcome suggest it. The potential projects (non-simulcast/licensed) will be considered on a project-by-project basis and ALL POSITIONS WILL BE TESTED.
Old 2013-09-21, 10:46   Link #3418
Tsukumo Yuma
Numbers Hunter

Exclamation New fan sub Group recruitment

My name is Tsukumo Yuma, and I am starting a fan sub team, and I need some more people on the team.
Will any one who is interested pleas join?

The positions that are open are

Encoder

Timer, and a

Translator.

You do not have to have any experience with Timing, Translating and or Encoding as long as you can do it, but if you do have experience, that is great too.

Confirmed Projects are
Rockman EXE Stream
Rockman EXE Beast+

Pleas Join today!

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-09-21 at 17:40.
Old 2013-09-29, 20:23   Link #3419
popularboy9

Exclamation TokyoBLAM Fansubs.

TokyoBLAM Fansubs.

We are a new 2 or 3 person fansub group that we are trying out. However, I don't know jack Japanese at all. I need someone for this fansub group. We plan to sub the newest anime that isn't really popular, and by not really popular, I'm saying we WILL NOT SUB NARUTO OR ANY OVERRATED STUFF LIKE THAT!

Positions needed:

Translator ... You need to know Japanese well enough to translate anime. Translators must translate all audible dialog and signs with Japanese text on them. I'll take care of the placing of the text. All you gotta do is watch the raw that I'll provide to you, as I'll be a raw grabber. All you need to do is translate it in a txt document and then email it to me at popularboy9@outlook.com.

ANYONE CAN JOIN JUST AS LONG AS THEY MEET THE REQUIREMENTS!!!

Group: TokyoBLAM Fansubs
Project(s): Coppelion (if the applicants are OK with that), and any new anime that come that aren't that well-known.
E-Mail: popularboy9@outlook.com
Old 2013-10-06, 21:23   Link #3420
Tofusensei

Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Live-eviL Fall Recruitment Drive

Hi. Live-eviL Fansubs (website here) has a handful of projects with translations that are completed. We are struggling to keep up with the speed of the translations and could use some new blood. We have openings for:

1) QC (Quality Check for unreleased fansubs)

2) Editors (native English speaker who understands what makes good English subtitles, reliable, willing to step into series that have already been started)

3) Translator (we'd never turn down an aspiring or experienced J-E translator who wants to help)

If you are interested in any of these roles, feel free to stop by our irc channel which is #live-evil on irc.rizon.net and message Tofusensei or Tofu2. I will make sure you're in touch with the right people.

ABOUT LIVE-EVIL: We're the longest active digisubbing group, starting in June of 2001. We've subbed well over 1000 episodes of anime and are well known for subbing classics others don't want to touch. We also can have a speedsubbing streak in us when the stars align.

Waiting for your message.

-Tofu

Last edited by Tofusensei; 2013-10-20 at 10:48. Reason: Added in the QC role
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator