AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-10-13, 02:07   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Chapter 513 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Quote:
-Oonoki, Kurotsuchi, and Akatsuchi all head to the Jinchuuriki’s location.

-Cut to, Kabutomaru places one of the kunai seals inside of Deidara, activating the zombie. He mentions that his seal is not as restrictive as Orochimaru’s

- Cut to Naruto, who is seen playing with various animals on the moving turtle-back island. Yamato and Gai reflect on the fact that if Naruto knew about the war he would be extremely pissed.

- Cut to Tsuchikage’s gang meets up with Kabutomaru and Deidara as they move toward the island of Misfit Jinchuuriki. Oonoki attempts to kill Kabuto, only to find that he, and Deidara, are actually Clay Bushin.

- Cut to Naruto, while playing with the animals, stumbles upon some armadillos. Unable to determine their gender, he asks Kirabi, only for both to start rapping about the sex of an armadillo. Suddenly, a large snake appears in the Ocean…

-Cut to Oonoki’s fight. It seems Akatsuchi has the same clay powers as Deidara, and the Oonoki battling was also a clay Bushin. Deidara talks with the group and notices the giant snake. Thinking it is Manda; Deidara wonders how it survived while Sasuke died…

-Cut back to the island, which experiences an “earthquake”. It seems that while the Clay Bushin were talking to Oonoki’s gang, Kabutomaru and Deidara had started their attack. Deidara had sent a clay jellyfish underneath the turtle, exploding and hurting the poor beast. Additionally, the giant snake, which turns out to be a clone of Manda, has grabbed hold of the turtle’s tail. Eventually, the snake crawls aboard the island…

-Thankfully, Naruto determined how to sex an armadillo before all went to hell...

-While Kabutomaru descends on the island, Deidara decides to stay behind and battle Oonoki and his gang…

Last edited by james0246; 2010-10-13 at 08:54.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 04:37   Link #2
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Spoilers are out but no trans yet.
Old 2010-10-13, 04:45   Link #3
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

just read the spoilers
Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-13, 07:15   Link #4
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
lol Naruto: The Clone Wars.

Yeah! Manda is back! His death way back then was pretty lame.
Old 2010-10-13, 07:36   Link #5
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler for Chapter:
Old 2010-10-13, 08:50   Link #6
james0246

Updated OP with (relatively) full spoiler.
Old 2010-10-13, 09:15   Link #7
Rurik
Golden

Im not liking that Kishi is reviving the dead or creating clones to add bad guys, is like he just doesnt have any more Ideas.
Old 2010-10-13, 09:20   Link #8
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Oonoki who?
Kurotsuchi who?
Akatsuchi who?
Manda who?

Someone enlighten me please.
Old 2010-10-13, 09:22   Link #9
james0246

^Oonoki = Tsuchikage (old dude with bad back)
Kurotsuchi = weird dark-haired man/woman thigy that guards the Tsuchikage (also "related to" Deidara).
Akatsuchi = weird giant fat man that guards the Tscuchikage
Manda = boss summon snake
Old 2010-10-13, 09:32   Link #10
AceD
See You En' Tee

Manda is the snake Sasuke managed to miraculously summon that time when he had zero Chakra
Old 2010-10-13, 09:37   Link #11
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Ah I see. thanks
Old 2010-10-13, 10:16   Link #12
Alchemist007
*Author

Was about to ask the same. Though I remembered Snake boss :P
Old 2010-10-13, 10:30   Link #13
mrShady

Cloning what would the modern ninja world be without it:P I still think it's a lame way to make an army, bit to gundam00ish probably all canon fodder clones as well.

Anyway it still nice to see deidara return, hope he'll get some development this time around (not counting his akatsuki recruitment).

looking forward to this chapter finally some action:P

How do you guys think naruto is gonna fight? sage mode or kyuubi mode?
Also is he really gonna be captured so soon after taking the nine tails chakra, seems a bit lame.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 10:46   Link #14
Gin
*Artist

Did Kabutomaro ET Manda?
Old 2010-10-13, 11:03   Link #15
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Did Kabutomaro ET Manda?
No it is a clone of Manda. Kabutomaru describes the clone as having "surpass[ed] the original Manda in size, strength and perception!"
Old 2010-10-13, 11:14   Link #16
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

uh.... Naruto missed sex ed?
Old 2010-10-13, 11:28   Link #17
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
uh.... Naruto missed sex ed?
-Supposedly. Add that to the other 564 lessons that Jiraiya failed to teach him during the 2.5 years. And you would think that would be on Jiraiya's Top 10 list or something. Now poor Naruto has to learn from the ever wise armadillo and Killer Bee .
Old 2010-10-13, 12:10   Link #18
bobbins53

I’m quite surprised by this week’s spoiler! ...Is it just me or is the story appearing to be really picking up the pace?

I was expecting it to be at least 2 or 3 more chapters before they found the island, with what they were saying about it being hard to find with constantly being on the move? ...never mind starting the attack already!
bobbins53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 12:17   Link #19
ZeroForever

lol more clones.... sigh... when you recycle every villian in the series and to make them viable give them generic sweeping power ups you know that the originality has died.
Old 2010-10-13, 13:21   Link #20
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
lol more clones.... sigh... when you recycle every villian in the series and to make them viable give them generic sweeping power ups you know that the originality has died.
personally i disagree, it might just be bleach but i'd be irritated if kishi created a whole army of new villians just for this war, who would get almost no character development and etc... would honestly be a waste of time

at least this way it's truly proving that the akatsuki members were an elite league of their own that makes them invaluble in battle, even in death

unlike the espada >___>

btw did anyone read the one shot bench? will a topic be opened up for it's discussion?

Tags
weekly chapter discussion