AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD DX.1 Rating
Perfect 10 1 20.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 40.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-03-11, 14:08   Link #21
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
is he using the new servant that he got in another ss?? That may be interesting to know and it will help to clarify around when this rating game took place.
Raiser wasn't able to recruit the little girl ... (yet?) The family is too strict.

That's why Raiser asked a favor to Ravel to stand-in for his team to have a complete group against Belial.
Old 2015-03-11, 14:27   Link #22
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
Uhm, silly question... But why would anyone in Riser's peerage leave him?

I mean from what I remember they where all loyal to him. Or at the very least infatuated with him to some degree.

The only one who left was Raval because she'd fallen for Issie. So the only piece he'd replace was a bishop.
I dont remember Ravel's wording. But I think some people did. Not sure if any peerage members left him or if its basically people stopped being around him since he was so traumatized. I'm gonna have to reread that short story. Trying to get my girlfriend to read all of this anyway so maybe I'll read it to her.
Old 2015-03-11, 14:40   Link #23
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I dont remember Ravel's wording. But I think some people did. Not sure if any peerage members left him or if its basically people stopped being around him since he was so traumatized. I'm gonna have to reread that short story. Trying to get my girlfriend to read all of this anyway so maybe I'll read it to her.
No one left him. His peerage is all intact and only Ravel's spot is vacant.

Raiser's recent audition to fill in that last spot didn't end well. IIRC, he got punched by the mother and/or sister of the girl he wanted to recruit.
Old 2015-03-11, 14:59   Link #24
Biohazardous

Awww snap thats funny. Any reason for them punching him? Ok fully intact peerage now I REALLY want to see the rematch.
Old 2015-03-11, 15:12   Link #25
jopjopjop

Quote:
Awww snap thats funny. Any reason for them punching him? Ok fully intact peerage now I REALLY want to see the rematch.
Spoiler for short story Phoenix' Resurrection:
Old 2015-03-11, 16:04   Link #26
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Spoiler for short story Phoenix' Resurrection:
Lol well guess he did that to himself based on how he openly treated his peerage.
Old 2015-03-11, 19:30   Link #27
cyberdemon

Quote:
It has to be. We basically see without doubt that him wining before is no fluke. He fights him trying to get a peak at Rias during their training break. Knowing what to expect from Raiser's group now the Gremory's have a pretty easy win. Not even counting that Ise can beat Raiser alone. The rating games are shown to everyone so they have to do restrictions to make it more equal.
you did see the first game between the 2 of them right? There wasn't anything fair or equal about that game. Rias is still underage and it isn't a part of the youth games, so this wouldn't be an official match either.
Old 2015-03-11, 22:29   Link #28
Tbolt

Well we know that Riser did not use the bishop piece when he traded Ravel to there mother since he traded there mother back to get Ravel back on his team.
Old 2015-03-12, 01:08   Link #29
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well we know that Riser did not use the bishop piece when he traded Ravel to there mother since he traded there mother back to get Ravel back on his team.
well there was a short story about Issei helping him find a new Bishop.
Old 2015-03-12, 03:58   Link #30
Always86

are we expecting any new drawings with this one?
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 04:09   Link #31
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always86 View Post
are we expecting any new drawings with this one?
Not sure. So far, the only illustration from Dx1 that I've seen is the one from the Onsen SS.
Old 2015-03-12, 08:11   Link #32
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
you did see the first game between the 2 of them right? There wasn't anything fair or equal about that game. Rias is still underage and it isn't a part of the youth games, so this wouldn't be an official match either.
It was not Riser wiping the floor with them like expected. They also know not to let your guard down until you are certain your enemy is fully taken out. This is why Im very curious how this will be handled. Rias has a full peerage now. That same peerage is battle hardened. Even Asia is not the same devil she was before.
Old 2015-03-12, 11:24   Link #33
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

I think Fafnir alone in a berserk state might be able to beat a good portion of Raiser's team.
Old 2015-03-12, 11:26   Link #34
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I think Fafnir alone in a berserk state might be able to beat a good portion of Raiser's team.
Fafnir in normal state probably could. Raiser relies too heavily on innate talent but doesn't have it in him to work hard to maximize it's potential.
Old 2015-03-12, 11:32   Link #35
Biohazardous

Actually Ise could take most if not all alone now. Of course the girls wouldn't let him since they want a chance to get them back. Akeno and Gasper probably want the chance the most.
Old 2015-03-12, 11:36   Link #36
jopjopjop

Issei and the girls can hold a tea party. Gasper alone can handle all of them. :3

Gasper can even join them and just let his minions do most of the job.
Old 2015-03-12, 12:06   Link #37
Chichiryuushintei

I hope Rizer and his peerage trained a lot, I don't hate him anymore so it would be kind of boring to see Rias's peerage slaughtering his team. But I think he must be a lot stronger now, he was one of the Devils sent to fight the Bandersnatch IIRC.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 12:48   Link #38
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
I hope Rizer and his peerage trained a lot, I don't hate him anymore so it would be kind of boring to see Rias's peerage slaughtering his team. But I think he must be a lot stronger now, he was one of the Devils sent to fight the Bandersnatch IIRC.
Ruval was with him though.
Old 2015-03-12, 13:05   Link #39
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Ruval was with him though.
Yeah, but they wouldn't send him just to watch his brother kick ass, would they? He was strong enough to at least take care of himself. I'm not saying he would be able to fight on par with Ise on Cardinal Crimson Queen, but if he used the right strategy instead of just going head on like in Volume 2, I think he and his peerage would make it a very interesting fight. He will definitely lose. But it would be more interesting than just having his ass handed to himself on a silver platter.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 13:08   Link #40
Biohazardous

Quote:
Issei and the girls can hold a tea party. Gasper alone can handle all of them. :3

Gasper can even join them and just let his minions do most of the job.
Lol that is too funny. I dont think Gasper would want to miss a tea party. That would be so funny to see animated. Have all the girls and Gasper having a tea party. For giggles even a gender changed Kiba so he is with them too. Ise is ready to fight thinking he has backup only to see them having tea cheering for him lol.

Quote:
I dont hate him anymore either I actually like the guy. He got put in his place and has learned from it. Unless a lot happened behind the scenes Rias's peerage could utterly slaughter them. I look forward to Raiser and team showing us some new tricks. Maybe after the match the two peerages can work together on things.

Quote:
Yeah, but they wouldn't send him just to watch his brother kick ass, would they? He was strong enough to at least take care of himself. I'm not saying he would be able to fight on par with Ise on Cardinal Crimson Queen, but if he used the right strategy instead of just going head on like in Volume 2, I think he and his peerage would make it a very interesting fight. He will definitely lose. But it would be more interesting than just having his ass handed to himself on a silver platter.
The Gremory have alot of power. They still need to learn control and strategy. This battle may help them develop a little more. He may even offer some help in that area afterwards. They are a force to be reckoned with and the help Raiser could provide them would be invaluable.