AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-17, 21:40   Link #4541
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
I will say this though, Raki can handle pain he was stabbed in the arm and shoulder. U know he feels it everytime he swings the sword.
Old 2011-06-20, 10:49   Link #4542
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

When is Raki going to get his armor back? or his sword. i still think that the armor is special and could possible be made out the same materials as the claymore's swords.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-06-20, 16:27   Link #4543
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
When is Raki going to get his armor back? or his sword. i still think that the armor is special and could possible be made out the same materials as the claymore's swords.
Well his armor couldn't be made from the stuff the sword is made of. Cause his shoulder armor was broken when he was stabbed by THE RODs. I think he'll find his armor on the way out of hq.
Old 2011-06-23, 16:48   Link #4544
limao
DeAd

Claymore News: Raki defeats the 3 old nº1s created by Dae, HOW? Simple, he just showed them his card that said "MAIN CHARACTER" and they dropped dead.
Old 2011-06-23, 21:05   Link #4545
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Claymore News: Raki defeats the 3 old nº1s created by Dae, HOW? Simple, he just showed them his card that said "MAIN CHARACTER" and they dropped dead.

I would be better with a t-shirt saying main character. This way, he didn’t had to fight anymore.
Old 2011-06-27, 20:53   Link #4546
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post

This way, he didn’t had to fight anymore.
Why wouldn't you want him to fight? He is so badass

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-07-02, 14:56   Link #4547
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Assuming any of the #1s enjoyed sex prior to death (and it's insinuated in many different ways throughout the manga that being a Claymore doesn't necessarily make them not enjoy sex), it's very possible that at some level they really want to get laid after all that time dead. ;p

Raki, here's your chance to use unconventional means to save the day!
Old 2011-07-02, 19:05   Link #4548
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Assuming any of the #1s enjoyed sex prior to death (and it's insinuated in many different ways throughout the manga that being a Claymore doesn't necessarily make them not enjoy sex), it's very possible that at some level they really want to get laid after all that time dead. ;p

Raki, here's your chance to use unconventional means to save the day!
That would be funny if Raki convinced the 3 #1's to stop their rampage just to have sex. Hey maybe they could get a foursome going.

but that would be a little strange considering they were dead. I would certainly hope that Raki isn't a Necrophiliac.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-07-09, 11:16   Link #4549
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
Nahhh can't happen.
Old 2011-09-01, 18:15   Link #4550
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Raki was Badass in Chapter 118.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-09-02, 06:21   Link #4551
ShiroiRyu

Like always, like always.
When he was young, he still try to fight Ophelia and after seven years, he is more and more badass.
Old 2011-09-02, 11:58   Link #4552
Weird D
Just existing...

Actually his words surprised me a bit in this chapter - in 115 he told the MiBs they'd get hurt, but now they're forfeiting their lives... Is he actually going to fight with the intent to kill?

Makes me wonder what would happen if he ran into the Org's leaders, Rubel or Dae.
Old 2011-09-02, 16:49   Link #4553
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
Actually his words surprised me a bit in this chapter - in 115 he told the MiBs they'd get hurt, but now they're forfeiting their lives... Is he actually going to fight with the intent to kill?

Makes me wonder what would happen if he ran into the Org's leaders, Rubel or Dae.
Some of the guys he hit in the previous chapters will probably end up dead without receiving a proper treatment (something I find unlikely given the current state of affairs). A blunt big sword can be deadly if used with enough strenght and skill, it may not cause great superficial damage but can shatter bones, tear tendons and cause internal damage and bleeding.

Also considering Raki's strenght and skill, he could very well tear off whole limbs with a single swing, even heads.

And I find understandable he'll start aiming to kill, he's not in a situation to play around at.
Old 2011-09-03, 00:36   Link #4554
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
unless Dae has hidden abilities an old man who requires a walking stick would hardly be a challenge; Rubel I have no doubt has some hidden ability or another but until we see what it is its only speculation about who would win.
Old 2011-09-09, 20:39   Link #4555
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

I need cha help pplz~! lol i'mma doing a fanfic again after a long hiatus due to gaia online and work. =3= I wanted to know if clare has ever told raki about teresa? if so, tell meh wat chapter plz? ^_^

your help is greatly appreciated~
Old 2011-09-09, 21:37   Link #4556
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
I need cha help pplz~! lol i'mma doing a fanfic again after a long hiatus due to gaia online and work. =3= I wanted to know if clare has ever told raki about teresa? if so, tell meh wat chapter plz? ^_^

your help is greatly appreciated~
I am pretty sure that Clare never told Raki about Teresa. I highly doubt that Clare really ever opened up to Raki, or told him about her past. (except that whole black card thing)

"King's to you, Fernand"

Last edited by Claymore!; 2011-09-10 at 22:10.
Old 2011-11-07, 15:33   Link #4557
Etheral

I remember how everyone hated Raki in the anime. Most of the hate was pretty much a 'man up' statement. I didn't see the problem with it. I'm damn sure alot of 'normal' humans would be balling their butts off having to deal with Claymore's world. Claymore is one of the few action anime where the girl is bada** and the guy needs protecting for a change. Plus he also served to show just how outmatched the avg. person would be against such monsters. I think i'm going to start catching up on the manga now.
Old 2011-11-07, 18:00   Link #4558
limao
DeAd

I wonder why there isnt a thread dedicated to the other main characters, why just for Raki that is the most "loved" character in manga history? <.< >.>
Old 2011-11-07, 18:06   Link #4559
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
I wonder why there isnt a thread dedicated to the other main characters, why just for Raki that is the most "loved" character in manga history? <.< >.>
Because Raki has probably the most controversy for any character in Claymore. Either you hate him or you love him.

Or it could be because he is just an awesome character

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-11-07, 18:31   Link #4560
limao
DeAd

Person X: What you think about raki ?
Person Y: Who?

Ignorance is bliss
Maybe if Yagi had shown us how Raki evolved from a weakling to Mr Universe we could find some qualities on in, Like this is just like the anime ending: Rushed into nothing
Closed Thread