AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-04-13, 13:41   Link #21
fer619

Send a message via AIM to fer619 Send a message via MSN to fer619
i would have to say sailro mercury, she's cute and i liked the voice of the actress who interpereted her in the spanish dub
Old 2010-04-13, 13:54   Link #22
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
With Motoko and Sakaki appearing on the first list, I don't suppose you have a biased towards characters voiced by Yuu Asakawa? Kind of like I have a bias towards characters voiced by Noto Mamiko?
Why yes, and I have all her musical records that she recorded with her band as well. I suppose she's retired, I don't think she's even posted anything career-related on her blog in ages. She can put more information into a grunt than some people take entire paragraphs for

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-04-13 at 16:36.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 14:20   Link #23
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

In my case, the first anime character's affection is probably Aoi in Ai Yori Aoshi. Simply because it was the 1st "anime " that i watched. I means i watched Doraemon and Dragon BallZ, and a bunch of others before that. But to me, it was "animations" not anime xD
Motoko Aoyama? Yeah.. she's probably the 3rd on my list. After Naru Narusegawa in the same series (who i ended up dislike later as the series progress).

But the real first "crushs" must be Tsukamoto Yakumo and Sawachika Eri. It was so much that it must be the reason why i am watching anime now. It also set my own definition of ultimate 'moe': traditional quiet girl and tsundere
Old 2010-04-13, 14:32   Link #24
hinakatbklyn

If I wanted to get technical. First anime crush before I was even into anime (or even knew what anime was) Sailor Mars. She knew how to be tough as nails and compassionate at the same time.
Old 2010-04-13, 15:44   Link #25
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Why yes, and I have all her musical records that she recorded with her band as well. I suppose she's retired, I don't think she's even posted anything career-related on her blog in ages.
Not retired, but aside from the new Fate/Stay Night movie the stuff she's appeared in recently hasn't been impressive: 11Eyes/Chu-Bra/Seikon no Qwaser - well, okay, I guess that depends how one defines "impressive".

edit:
@risingstar3110: Eri and Yakumo - actually, most of the School Rumble girls - were early favourites of mine as well, they just happen to not quite be the first.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 16:39   Link #26
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Not retired, but aside from the new Fate/Stay Night movie the stuff she's appeared in recently hasn't been impressive: 11Eyes/Chu-Bra/Seikon no Qwaser - well, okay, I guess that depends how one defines "impressive".

edit:
@risingstar3110: Eri and Yakumo - actually, most of the School Rumble girls - were early favourites of mine as well, they just happen to not quite be the first.
Those series were fast crash'n'burn for me - and I'm not someone that watches a series strictly because it has seiyuu X in it. Glad to hear she's still working though.
Old 2010-04-13, 17:15   Link #27
Haladflire65
*Artist

For me, Dr. Franken Stein from Soul Eater, the sole reason why I watched the show, really Then I moved on to Roy Mustang from FMA. Surprisingly, these first crushes have been lasting for a year now \

Edit: Whoa, am I the first female to post here? I only see girls' names on this thread so far...
Old 2010-04-13, 17:55   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
For me, Dr. Franken Stein from Soul Eater, the sole reason why I watched the show, really Then I moved on to Roy Mustang from FMA. Surprisingly, these first crushes have been lasting for a year now \

Edit: Whoa, am I the first female to post here? I only see girls' names on this thread so far...
There were two or three others that posted, look back in the first page XP
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 17:59   Link #29
qwertyuiopz

android 18 LMAOOOO
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 09:05   Link #30
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin and I still love him
Old 2010-04-20, 10:34   Link #31
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Asuka Langley Sohryu

... ... Yes, really. This is 'First' anime crush. Now if it was meant to be a list then...

1. Asuka Langley Sohryu
2. Rukia Kuchiki
3. Esther Blanchette
4. Kallen Kouzuki

...That isn't the list of -who- I'm crushing... It's from the first to the most recent. So far, I'm really glad for the recent. Kallen

But yes, Asuka was my first 'crush' because I could kind of relate to her. Wanting to be the best while gaining acknowledgement... yeah, I can relate to this. Probably not for the same reason as her though.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 13:10   Link #32
icab
Moe Moe Kyun~

I would say mimi from digimon back when I was in like, the 3rd or 4th grade.

But anime wasn't a main thing back than for me.
So when I started to actually pick up anime, I would say Mion, from Higurashi, Since that was one of the first I watched.
icab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 20:26   Link #33
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess
Spoiler for Belldandy:

and

Kazami Mizuho from Please Teacher
Spoiler for Mizuho:

...I think the same goes for anyone who watched and enjoyed those two anime, but those were probably my first. I think Mizuho was my VERY first anime crush. (MAI WAIFU!!!!!! )
Old 2010-04-20, 20:42   Link #34
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I didn't watch a lot of anime in my childhood, but even so I did have a few crushes on some characters.

I was quite smitten by Lady Oscar from Rose of Versailles:
Spoiler:

I also had a thing for Athena from Saint Seiya:
Spoiler:

But I guess the one that I would call a 'first crush' would be Saeko from City Hunter:
Spoiler for Thubnailed because it was too large:
Old 2010-04-20, 21:54   Link #35
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
hmmm...

1. Sakura Kinomoto
2. Asuka Sohryu Langley

before going to Saber ^^
Old 2010-04-21, 07:56   Link #36
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwei View Post
i didn't watch a lot of anime in my childhood, but even so i did have a few crushes on some characters.

I was quite smitten by lady oscar from rose of versailles:
Spoiler:

i also had a thing for athena from saint seiya:
Spoiler:

but i guess the one that i would call a 'first crush' would be saeko from city hunter:
Spoiler for thubnailed because it was too large:
THIS THIS, THIS ! Especially Saeko, she was (and still is in Angel Heart) so sexy, as well as strong and smart. Same for Oscar.

As for my first crush when I started to seriously get into anime, I'd say Mishima Reika from Rahxephon. That's when my love for Sakamoto Maaya started, too.
Old 2010-04-21, 12:54   Link #37
zbot

Send a message via AIM to zbot
Mine was definatly Shinobu from Love Hina. She was the cutest thing. I also stunk with girls IRL. I wished more girls were like her. Super shy and timid. Man she was the best
zbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 21:07   Link #38
Avid_Listener

For me it was Melfina from Outlaw Star and then YEARS later Fuu from Samurai Champloo. Gotta thank toonami/adult swim for introducing/reintroducing me to anime.
Avid_Listener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 21:20   Link #39
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid_Listener View Post
For me it was Melfina from Outlaw Star and then YEARS later Fuu from Samurai Champloo. Gotta thank toonami/adult swim for introducing/reintroducing me to anime.
Ahhh... How could I forget...? Melfina... What a beautiful girl. I remember her asking Gene/Jean about the flowers being "Synthetic, just like her."

...Arigatou, Avid - you helped me remember another on my list. If I could give +rep to juniors I would, but I can't without the effect being nulled.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 22:13   Link #40
Avid_Listener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Ahhh... How could I forget...? Melfina... What a beautiful girl. I remember her asking Gene/Jean about the flowers being "Synthetic, just like her."

...Arigatou, Avid - you helped me remember another on my list. If I could give +rep to juniors I would, but I can't without the effect being nulled.
Haha thanks. Yea, what attracted me to her was probably the ED and how frail she looked. As a little kid I was like "I want to protect you!" I also remember watching it way back when and trying to replicate the spaceships using legos when i was a little kid. I miss the good ol days....
Avid_Listener is offline   Reply With Quote