Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-17, 03:24   Link #1181
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
oh Neko... what an adorable action to save Shiro... she is really a great heroine indeed ~nyaa

finally I get a clear grasp about this anime...
yeah! everything become interesting from now on...

hopefully the whole season isn't only about Shiro's adventure to regain his memories...
I was hoping he's playing some important part in the Kings battle
Of course he will. I doubt the anime introduced this whole King concept and all these battles just to leave them unanswered, and Shiro is clearly a key piece in the middle of all this conflict.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 03:25   Link #1182
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Oh, thanks Neko-chan saved the days.. Hope thr Yaoi goggles stops now.. LOlss...

Woah, Neko goes... Moe mode?????!!! Kawai!!!!

Good fight scene, good fan service, and good Moe....!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 05:10   Link #1183
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Oh man...after reading that, the joke about Shiro's parasol being his sword of Damocles seems less cracky than before.

Really intriguing background information. Thanks for sharing.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 05:29   Link #1184
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
Oh man...after reading that, the joke about Shiro's parasol being his sword of Damocles seems less cracky than before.
Heh, I was thinking of that too. I think it's highly likely in the later episodes now that Shiro will probably use his parasol to fend off attacks.
Old 2012-11-17, 06:44   Link #1185
seiftis
~defying fate

Pretty disappointed that Awashima's short battle isn't anything great. Hoping more of her. :P
Old 2012-11-17, 08:06   Link #1186
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
Pretty disappointed that Awashima's short battle isn't anything great. Hoping more of her. :P
I'm hoping desperately for more Izumo-Seri interactions. :P
Old 2012-11-17, 09:39   Link #1187
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarpew View Post
there's an easy way to this. Who's the voice actor for Shiro's alter ego and who is the voice actor for that long hair dude from shiro's memory. If its the same voila
Lolwhut....Weissman is not Shiro.....he's the Silver King....and the guy who possibly developed the Weissman theory on powers and the First King
Old 2012-11-17, 09:45   Link #1188
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I have got that post back.

I can forward it to those who want the info privately.
VM me too thanks
Old 2012-11-17, 09:47   Link #1189
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Okay I know this is off the topic we currently have about Shiro and Weismann, but in light of recent information, it's confirmed that Fushimi and Yata used to go to school together, and were quite close already back then. Then something happened, and Mikoto took them both in.

Reishi and Mikoto apparently knew each other too, with the former saying that he knows what brand of cigarettes and liquor the latter likes.

Histories, histories.
Old 2012-11-17, 09:54   Link #1190
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Okay I know this is off the topic we currently have about Shiro and Weismann, but in light of recent information, it's confirmed that Fushimi and Yata used to go to school together, and were quite close already back then. Then something happened, and Mikoto took them both in.

Reishi and Mikoto apparently knew each other too, with the former saying that he knows what brand of cigarettes and liquor the latter likes.

Histories, histories.
I'm not surprised....it was quite clear Munakata was rather distressed over Mikoto's situation.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-11-17 at 12:13.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 10:16   Link #1191
Seihai
スマイリウム

I found this train to be kind of chaotic but once I got to episode 4 I kinda understood that the pacing is simply... slow. Watching one episode felt like an eternity to me. But hey despite the slowness of the plot it's a pretty good show with elements that positively reminded me of DRRR and also other series. Also: Add a living Ahoge that's about an arm length long and Neko will evolve from Illusionist class to Striver class... her new elemental weakness will become forks.
Old 2012-11-17, 17:20   Link #1192
kuromitsu

Where's this recent information from, the manga? (Does the manga finally have some Blue people? Maybe I can really read it now, I tried before but I'm just not interested in Homra enough to read a whole manga series about them and only them... yes, I know, I'm in the minority with this. )

Anyway, as for Reishi and Mikoto, I thought it was obvious from the prison scene that they have a history with each other, and even like each other to a degree. There certainly seems to be mutual respect between them (which makes sense, both being Kings), and as Cosmic Eagle said, Reishi seemed pretty upset in his own way about Mikoto's situation.

Anyway, it's very nice how the story is coming together.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 17:43   Link #1193
mayumi

i personally would love to know the history behind reisi and mikoto. they seem like they can be buddies/rivals if not for being kings.

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-11-17 at 19:08.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 18:15   Link #1194
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Nope, that information is from the recently released drama CDs. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a few transcripts here, though. Will they count as spoilers?
Old 2012-11-17, 18:20   Link #1195
kuromitsu

Ah, damn, I hate it when a show wants me to keep track of all sorts of spinoff media...... -_-) I trust the CDs are, ah, procurable somewhere? *goes to find them*

ETA:
Double damn when the show's title is a freaking letter.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
The blues do appear in the latest manga chapter (Fushimi doesn't appear though)
Yay! I'll check it out then. (I don't mind the lack of Fushimi, to be honest all the exposure he gets in fandom makes me want to see/hear him less for a while... :/ )

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-11-17 at 18:47.
Old 2012-11-17, 19:58   Link #1196
Kakkou
Tch.

Well I won't say who or where but there's a group that obtained all the 6 trading drama CDs and are subbing them in 3 parts. The first part which is Blacky and Whitey is already out. I can't say how it's like because I don't care enough to listen. Will be waiting for the other two parts (Mikoto & Reisi / Yata & Saru).
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 20:12   Link #1197
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Finally saw episode 7. Interesting.....

Spoiler:
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 20:34   Link #1198
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Well I won't say who or where but there's a group that obtained all the 6 trading drama CDs and are subbing them in 3 parts. The first part which is Blacky and Whitey is already out. I can't say how it's like because I don't care enough to listen. Will be waiting for the other two parts (Mikoto & Reisi / Yata & Saru).
Yeah, I found that - I thought the other two sets of CDs were also obtainable in not very legal ways, since people quote info from them, but apparently that's not the case?

Ah well. The Kurou & Shiro one was nice, but I'm most interested in Reishi and Mikoto. I'll just sit out the Saruhiko & Yata one (people will squee about it loud enough that I'll know all details, anyway... )

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-11-17 at 20:46.
Old 2012-11-17, 20:55   Link #1199
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Yeah, I found that - I thought the other two sets of CDs were also obtainable in not very legal ways, since people quote info from them, but apparently that's not the case?
I dunno, I couldn't find them myself. The quotes likely came from those who owned them, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I'll just sit out the Saruhiko & Yata one (people will squee about it loud enough that I'll know all details, anyway... )
I learned of the drama CD precisely because the SaruYata fans were squealing.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 22:08   Link #1200
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So are the blue group are just a bunch of jerks

So Neko got so moves

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural