AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-08-29, 17:42   Link #1961
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Fusion-HA, Kaio-ken, or Press the button.

I can't see any other way Goku and the others get away.....unless Goku Instant Transmission to Heaven(King Kai's place)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 18:05   Link #1962
GDB

Or a new transformation. Still expecting Super Saiyan White.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 00:51   Link #1963
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Or a new transformation. Still expecting Super Saiyan White.
lol i expectat a "purple with yellow dots"

or maybe a rainbow, well we still have green, white, silver, purple, brown, orange, a lot of "anime japaneses hair coler" for akira use on the awesome SS transformation.
Old 2016-08-30, 01:44   Link #1964
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Yea, feels weird about having Zamasu appear here, unless as theorized by above he's a different person.

Because he's supposedly still be in the other universe with the old dude, unless the old dude died? which wouldn't really make sense.

There are time shenanigans involved, so it doesn't matter if the old due is alive in the present. Maybe Zamasu killed him at some point in the future, and then travelled to whatever point in time Trunks' timeline takes place.
Old 2016-08-30, 06:08   Link #1965
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
lol i expectat a "purple with yellow dots"

or maybe a rainbow, well we still have green, white, silver, purple, brown, orange, a lot of "anime japaneses hair coler" for akira use on the awesome SS transformation.
And in the inter-universal tournament we'll see magic users appearing in it and before long we'll get a Super Saiyan Wizard.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 08:07   Link #1966
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
And in the inter-universal tournament we'll see magic users appearing in it and before long we'll get a Super Saiyan Wizard.
A Saiyan who never marry anyone after he survive the destruction of Vegeta planet till 40+?

After all, not everyone like Vegeta brother who can marry people from different races with completely different look
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 08:16   Link #1967
B214

I wonder what type of Saiyan will Vegeta's niece or nephew be...
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 11:58   Link #1968
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Old 2016-08-30, 12:34   Link #1969
Sixth
Hu Tao

Just when you thought uchiha's sharingan have too many forms.....saiyan proved you wrong.

Now i got it why was certain demon scientist had a saiyan trait in her creation. To stay relevant, either you got saiyan dna or bust.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 01:31   Link #1970
Idealist 99

You know , I have this theory that Somehow Goku's Super Sayan Blue and Kaioken form will fuse to unlock a New Super Sayan form.
Old 2016-09-02, 11:33   Link #1971
Sixth
Hu Tao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwEni0Mw70

Finally found the theme that I like it.

Goku Black Vs SSJ Trunk

Love the part started at 0:23
Old 2016-09-02, 17:29   Link #1972
sayde

Just realized, they don't even have to give him a new transformation color. All they could do is simply reveal SSB2 or SSB3. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 01:18   Link #1973
Idealist 99

This is what should happen at the end of Black Saga--

Goku collect Nemakian Dragon Ball to wish Vegeta , Piccolo and Gohan back to life in Tranks Timeline , To make sure that Trunks does not has to deal with another crisis alone.
Old 2016-09-03, 03:56   Link #1974
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
This is what should happen at the end of Black Saga--

Goku collect Nemakian Dragon Ball to wish Vegeta , Piccolo and Gohan back to life in Tranks Timeline , To make sure that Trunks does not has to deal with another crisis alone.
Ain't there a rule stating the deceased to be revived must have died for less than a year?

Also, their original bodies must have disintegrated by now. This brings to me a thought in my mind. If there are 10 universes, does there mean there are 10 King Enmas?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 05:39   Link #1975
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Ain't there a rule stating the deceased to be revived must have died for less than a year?

Also, their original bodies must have disintegrated by now. This brings to me a thought in my mind. If there are 10 universes, does there mean there are 10 King Enmas?
Well you forgot that Frieza just revived despite he had been dead like a decade without body.

If i not mistaken, namek db revived Krillin perfectly despite that he for blew to dust.
Old 2016-09-03, 21:31   Link #1976
TypeR
Fate X Destiny

Spoiler for 57:
Old 2016-09-03, 22:51   Link #1977
Peanutbutter

So this arc seems to be dragging out even longer than I thought. And more talking next episode too.

And hopefully, Vegeta will play a more important role in the finale of this arc.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 23:37   Link #1978
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm amused at a lot of the criticisms at how Trunks shouldn't be able to fight toe to toe with enemies that kick around SSB Goku and Vegeta. But the weirdest criticism I've heard was how stupid it was that Trunks was panicking when Mai decided to stay behind, especially since he had a time machine...

Uh, guys, he's panicking because if Mai happened to die while he was in the past, there's no way to bring her back. Earth's dragon balls are gone, and the Namekian dragon balls may as well be unreachable for the people of Trunk's timeline.
Old 2016-09-04, 00:31   Link #1979
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I'm amused at a lot of the criticisms at how Trunks shouldn't be able to fight toe to toe with enemies that kick around SSB Goku and Vegeta. But the weirdest criticism I've heard was how stupid it was that Trunks was panicking when Mai decided to stay behind, especially since he had a time machine...

Uh, guys, he's panicking because if Mai happened to die while he was in the past, there's no way to bring her back. Earth's dragon balls are gone, and the Namekian dragon balls may as well be unreachable for the people of Trunk's timeline.
And his time machine doesn't really allow himself to travel back into his own timeline's past. It ultimately functions more like a dimensional travel machine. Otherwise, when they returned to the future to fight Black, why not appear before Black killed Bulma, both to rescue her and take advantage of Black being weaker and unfamiliar with them. It's because they seem to have to follow some amount of passage of time when traveling between the timelines.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-04, 00:38   Link #1980
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Dende changed that rule when he took over(plus changed 1 wish into 3).

Why no one bother "wishing" to be stronger than certain individual or just simply "strongest in the universe"?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy