AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-09-15, 14:55   Link #61
KiharaRonin

Juat a thought. A lot of NT's Volumes seem to mention Christmas and Christmas is an important holiday in Christianity which is the religion with the greatest amount of influence on this series. We're two weeks away from Christmas now. Just sayin' I'm thinking something big will happen then.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 18:04   Link #62
Chosen_Hero

At this point I expect December 25th to just be the one day where nothing concerning the magic or science happens, no end of the world scenario, no war, no one breaking reality or trying to steal IB, no random new character that brings some kind of conflict, etc and it's just about Mikoto and Misaki's plans for that day... Hey, just because something world shattering isn't happening it doesn't mean that Touma can or should be able to rest.
Old 2017-09-15, 19:41   Link #63
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
At this point I expect December 25th to just be the one day where nothing concerning the magic or science happens, no end of the world scenario, no war, no one breaking reality or trying to steal IB, no random new character that brings some kind of conflict, etc and it's just about Mikoto and Misaki's plans for that day... Hey, just because something world shattering isn't happening it doesn't mean that Touma can or should be able to rest.
He's probably gotten less rest than a hyper go lucky insomniac
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 20:43   Link #64
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
He's probably gotten less rest than a hyper go lucky insomniac
It's miracle he even functions as well as he does, in between barely eating anything if at all, his lack of sleep, and constant moving around with any rest he has long since passed into Saint territory.
Old 2017-09-15, 21:34   Link #65
DragonXX

Quote:
That would be a True Miracle for Touma if nothing happen on that day and would only happen if a Major Event Ended on Christmas Eve and even then that may not do it
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 18:54   Link #66
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
That would be a True Miracle for Touma if nothing happen on that day and would only happen if a Major Event Ended on Christmas Eve and even then that may not do it
Those are my thoughts. The true plot twist is that nothing happens.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 23:12   Link #67
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Cool

Quote:
It's miracle he even functions as well as he does, in between barely eating anything if at all, his lack of sleep, and constant moving around with any rest he has long since passed into Saint territory.
It did mention in one of the previous volumes that all the stress he's experiencing recently is causing him to lose his hair...
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 23:17   Link #68
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiken View Post
It did mention in one of the previous volumes that all the stress he's experiencing recently is causing him to lose his hair...
He is going to be Saitama later in his life One Punching everything.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote