AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-14, 17:38   Link #35401
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah it seems to be the opposite in England. Immigrants are used as a PC code word for muslims.
Old 2015-01-14, 19:52   Link #35402
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Is it true that Muslims are flocking to European countries with the intent to immigrate in large numbers plus start big families, in an attempt to one day have a significant Muslim population in those countries, with the intent to be able to vote in Muslim leaders and then have enough voters to dictate national laws and policies, thus making governments which favor Islamic principles (basically, end goal = bring sharia law to England, France, etc.)?

I heard that in the past, and I wouldn't doubt it being true with all the discontent Muslims in England (if you hate the country, why the eff are you moving there/living there?), but I just want to make sure that...well, that they really do have a diabolical plot, or if what I heard was just b.s. from Fox News.
Old 2015-01-14, 20:25   Link #35403
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Calm down people, The Jew World Order wouldn't let that come to pass!
Old 2015-01-14, 20:55   Link #35404
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The Muslims who migrated to Europe are looking for better living conditions, but they insist on their right to religion because they are made to believe that Islam is the one true religion above all since young.

One easy way is to screen religious studies and squeeze out any portion that dictates them to kill someone of another religion. Another way is to redesignate Islam as a sect/denomination under Abrahamism.

Children Caged To Keep Streets Clean For Pope

See? Even the Catholics are evil.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2015-01-14, 21:19   Link #35405
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Wonder how much of that goes to the white elephant F-35s...it would really be better to just focus ontheir F-2 fleet
Old 2015-01-14, 21:20   Link #35406
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

@SH I just wanted to know. I was told that was a 'plot' Muslims were doing by mass migrating to Europe, and I had wondered if that was true or something from Fox News.

I really wondered because I would sometimes read about Muslims going over to European countries, but then being very discontent in those countries and hating the governments there. For example, this one video I saw of Muslims protesting in some small town in England. Some Muslim woman was arrested because they apprehended a terrorist plot and she was thought to have known about the terrorist plot but withheld info and did not tell authorities. So I saw in this video a bunch of Muslims angrily protesting and one guy was shouting in the megaphone "British police go to hell! British police burn in hell" and some woman was interacting with them on camera, and she asked them questions, and these guys were responding with things like "Of course you'll go to hell, you are a non-believer" and some Muslim lady was disgusted with the British lady interacting with them and was disgusted by the dress she was wearing (nothing risque, it just showed about half her legs and her arms were visible, no big deal).

So seeing something like that, and reading about some other things which were kind of similar...seeing all these Muslims migrate over to European countries, only to be discontent and hate the governments there...these things made me really wonder about what I heard...I guess it was sort of about "If so many of you hate it over there, why the heck are so many of you migrating?" in combination with that thing I heard.

Last edited by Urzu 7; 2015-01-14 at 21:31.
Old 2015-01-14, 21:24   Link #35407
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Is it true that Muslims are flocking to European countries with the intent to immigrate in large numbers plus start big families, in an attempt to one day have a significant Muslim population in those countries, with the intent to be able to vote in Muslim leaders and then have enough voters to dictate national laws and policies, thus making governments which favor Islamic principles (basically, end goal = bring sharia law to England, France, etc.)?

I heard that in the past, and I wouldn't doubt it being true with all the discontent Muslims in England (if you hate the country, why the eff are you moving there/living there?), but I just want to make sure that...well, that they really do have a diabolical plot, or if what I heard was just b.s. from Fox News.
You realize the organization required to pull off a generations long plot like that requires you to be in command of a nation of mindless drones?

The people you quote are products of failed social integration and marginalization rather than religion
Old 2015-01-14, 21:30   Link #35408
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You realize the organization required to pull off a generations long plot like that requires you to be in command of a nation of mindless drones?

The people you quote are products of failed social integration and marginalization rather than religion

See my follow up post. It is just something I heard and had wondered about due to some reasons. It now seems that what I heard was most likely something from Fox News.
Old 2015-01-14, 22:26   Link #35409
Bri

Quote:
@SH I just wanted to know. I was told that was a 'plot' Muslims were doing by mass migrating to Europe, and I had wondered if that was true or something from Fox News.
[...]
So seeing something like that, and reading about some other things which were kind of similar...seeing all these Muslims migrate over to European countries, only to be discontent and hate the governments there...these things made me really wonder about that thing I heard some years ago (about that supposed plot).
There are about as many different flavors of Islam as there are of Protestantism and just about as likely to cooperate. Muslims in Europe have migrated for various reasons. Some were refugees, some moved over from former colonies but most were immigrant workers. Also their ethnic origins vary per country, for example in Germany it's mostly Turks, in the UK Pakistani and in France Algerians and Moroccans. It's not a homogenous group and they have as much in common as say Catholics from Poland, the Philippines and Brazil.

The discontent of most Muslims centers around integration in European societies. Many of the first generation immigrants were uneducated laborers who brought their families over. When the European economies started to move away from traditional industry, these immigrants were hit hardest in terms of employment. The second and third generations are literally stuck between cultures which breeds discontent. Their traditional upbringing doesn't prepare them for the challenges of life in a modern service based economy. They struggle in the labor market and are overrepresented in crime figures and match up poorly compared to other immigrant groups in terms of economic success. Wide spread job discrimination is common but also the result of bad experiences by employers and coworkers.

Some turn to faith to help them deal with hardship. Some come to resent their new country and connect with more militant forms of religion.

The countries of origin are no help as they often try to influence and keep strong ties with migrants as they represent an important source of income. They send back money to relatives and buy real estate and products. In some cases they also have influence on which clergy move over.

So no, any reports of a Muslim conspiracy to colonize Europe are nonsense, but there are serious problems.
Old 2015-01-14, 22:37   Link #35410
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
There are about as many different flavors of Islam as there are of Protestantism and just about as likely to cooperate. Muslims in Europe have migrated for various reasons. Some were refugees, some moved over from former colonies but most were immigrant workers. Also their ethnic origins vary per country, for example in Germany it's mostly Turks, in the UK Pakistani and in France Algerians and Moroccans. It's not a homogenous group and they have as much in common as say Catholics from Poland, the Philippines and Brazil.

The discontent of most Muslims centers around integration in European societies. Many of the first generation immigrants were uneducated laborers who brought their families over. When the European economies started to move away from traditional industry, these immigrants were hit hardest in terms of employment. The second and third generations are literally stuck between cultures which breeds discontent. Their traditional upbringing doesn't prepare them for the challenges of life in a modern service based economy. They struggle in the labor market and are overrepresented in crime figures and match up poorly compared to other immigrant groups in terms of economic success. Wide spread job discrimination is common but also the result of bad experiences by employers and coworkers.

Some turn to faith to help them deal with hardship. Some come to resent their new country and connect with more militant forms of religion.

The countries of origin are no help as they often try to influence and keep strong ties with migrants as they represent an important source of income. They send back money to relatives and buy real estate and products. In some cases they also have influence on which clergy move over.

So no, any reports of a Muslim conspiracy to colonize Europe are nonsense, but there are serious problems.
See, a post like that...thank you, that was a lot of helpful information. Without knowing lots of details like that...I didn't have much to go on. That misinformation I heard was from a person I was having a discussion with (about jihadists and extremists in Islam) and they do watch CNN and Fox News for TV News, and it must've come from Fox News, because leave it to some dipshit on Fox News to come up with something like that for their viewers.

I really do hate Fox News. So many times they will distort truth or straight up lie, giving to their audiences what they want to hear, not accurate reporting instead. Fox News spreads so much misinformation.
Old 2015-01-15, 03:33   Link #35411
monster

Quote:
See, a post like that...thank you, that was a lot of helpful information. Without knowing lots of details like that...I didn't have much to go on. That misinformation I heard was from a person I was having a discussion with (about jihadists and extremists in Islam) and they do watch CNN and Fox News for TV News, and it must've come from Fox News, because leave it to some dipshit on Fox News to come up with something like that for their viewers.

I really do hate Fox News. So many times they will distort truth or straight up lie, giving to their audiences what they want to hear, not accurate reporting instead. Fox News spreads so much misinformation.
Speaking of accurate reporting, it probably would be better to actually ask that person where he/she got his/her information from rather than guessing at one right away. I mean, you might be right, but you also might be wrong.

Just something to think about.
Old 2015-01-15, 03:50   Link #35412
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
You definitely don't know what those urban poor are capable of.
They exploit people's charity, is more luxurious than most people (has appliances despite not having a decent house) and can be incapable of following the simplest local laws.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2015-01-15, 07:25   Link #35413
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
See my follow up post. It is just something I heard and had wondered about due to some reasons. It now seems that what I heard was most likely something from Fox News.
Heh. Fox News. Hehehehe

Recently they had an "expert" on air who seriously said this: "In Britain, it's not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don't go in".

The British Prime Minister, David Cameron, replied to this: "When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fool's Day," Cameron said, "this guy is clearly a complete idiot."

And this is no exception. After 9/11, when they found out that one of the terrorists came from Hamburg, I had the very same situation: There, another "terrorist expert" blabbered around that the terrorist came from a "islamistic cesspool in Hamburg that police doesn't dare enter anymore". He actually lived 500 meters away from my home, a peaceful area within Harburg (part of Hamburg) in which lots of students live.

Guys, seriously. Fox News doesn't inform anybody about facts, it never has. It feeds you what a particularly unpalatable part of the GOP wants you to believe. Disinformation from the malicious to the ignorant masses. Simple as that.

And to answer your question: No, there is no "mass invasion" of muslims in Europe. People who live and work here tend to get their families over, as well. Also, birthrates of families of the muslim faith tend to be higher than those of the locals. So, the percentage of inhabitants of muslim faith are gradually growing. In the UK, it's around 5%, in Germany, it's around 6%. In France, it's 8-10%.
Old 2015-01-15, 08:08   Link #35414
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Children Caged To Keep Streets Clean For Pope

It's the Daily Mail. If they say the sky is blue, expect it to be red that day.
Old 2015-01-15, 08:53   Link #35415
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
I've been watching al-Jazeera America lately and have been impressed with its detail and evenhandedness. The coverage of the Middle East has a more pro-Palestinian flavor than you'll find on other US news channels, but that actually provides some needed balance to the mostly pro-Israeli coverage Americans see elsewhere.

Also the fact that they don't yet have many viewers means they don't devote as much time to advertising either!
Old 2015-01-15, 09:21   Link #35416
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I've been watching al-Jazeera America lately and have been impressed with its detail and evenhandedness. The coverage of the Middle East has a more pro-Palestinian flavor than you'll find on other US news channels, but that actually provides some needed balance to the mostly pro-Israeli coverage Americans see elsewhere.

Also the fact that they don't yet have many viewers means they don't devote as much time to advertising either!
Sir, did you go down to Paris to join the march?

Speaking of which, I found this :

Evidence that sheds doubt on the official story regarding the Charlie Hebdo shootings.

Oh goodness, the stupidity.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:29   Link #35417
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Turkish premier equates Israel's Netanyahu to Paris attackers
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KO0Q920150115

Swiss central bank shocks markets with currency 'tsunami'
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KO0XK20150115

Exclusive: U.S. lawmakers push ahead on Iran sanctions - senior senator
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KO01X20150115
The right thing to do... if you want to kill the current nuclear talk.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:35   Link #35418
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Sir, did you go down to Paris to join the march?
Swimming across the Atlantic in January is not my cup of tea. July, maybe.
Old 2015-01-15, 10:58   Link #35419
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Ohio man arrested for planning attack on U.S. Capitol

Quote:
(Reuters) - An Ohio man claiming sympathy with Islamic State militants was arrested and charged on Wednesday in connection with a plot to attack the U.S. Capitol with guns and bombs, court documents disclosed.

Christopher Cornell, 20, of Cincinnati researched the construction of pipe bombs, purchased a semi-automatic rifle and 600 rounds of ammunition and made plans to travel to Washington to carry out the plot, according to an FBI informant's legal testimony.

Court documents showed that Cornell indicated on Twitter that he supported the Islamic State group under the alias Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah.

According to the documents, in instant messages to the undercover FBI informant, Cornell indicated that while he did not have support to conduct an attack on behalf of any group, "we already got a thumbs up from the Brothers over there and Anwar al Awlaki before his martyrdom and many others." Awlaki was killed by the United States in Yemen in 2011.

In a November meeting with the informant, Cornell said he considered members of Congress to be his enemies, and he outlined a plan to place pipe bombs at and near the U.S. Capitol and use firearms to kill employees and officials inside, according to the documents.

The suspect's father, John Cornell, told CNN he thought his son "was coerced into a lot of this."

"There is no way he could have carried out any kind of terrorist plot," John Cornell said.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Acting Special Agent in Charge John Barrios noted that the public was not in danger during this investigation.

Ohio U.S. Republican Senator Rob Portman praised the FBI and other law enforcement agencies for their work "to thwart this potential terrorist act. It is an important reminder of the very real threat that radical Islam continues to pose to the homeland.”

The U.S. Capitol Police said they had worked with the FBI on the case.

Cornell has been charged in a federal court in Ohio with attempting to kill a U.S. government officer and possession of a firearm in furtherance of an attempted crime of violence.

Old 2015-01-15, 21:22   Link #35420
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

^ ^ ^

That U.S. ISIS sympathizer...I know people like to say this a lot on the internet, but seriously, lock him up and throw away the key and let him rot away in prison for the rest of his life. No sympathy for him. If you have sympathy for those evil, barbaric savages from ISIS and then also want to carry out a terrorist attack and commit mass murder...yeah, f--- those kinds of people, lock them up, let them rot to their dying day in prison.

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international