AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-18, 11:20   Link #4021
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Spoiler for More pic spam of my nubness:
Old 2013-03-18, 11:20   Link #4022
LeoXiao
思想工作

I never liked playing arty, because all you do is just sit around until you get a shot and fire it, there is no moving around and maneuvering which makes other vehicles so fun. Also, I've had the RNG troll me so many times when playing my brother's M41 it's not even funny.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 11:21   Link #4023
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

now i'm gonna work on the IS 4 while at the same time work on the autoloading US tanks.
Old 2013-03-18, 11:23   Link #4024
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I never liked playing arty, because all you do is just sit around until you get a shot and fire it, there is no moving around and maneuvering which makes other vehicles so fun. Also, I've had the RNG troll me so many times when playing my brother's M41 it's not even funny.
well thats becuz u get crappy teams that can't protect or hold the lines. I had to go TD mode on the hummel one time and kill the T71, but got one shotted by the IS capping the flag.
Old 2013-03-18, 11:24   Link #4025
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

So fellow Muppets, who here has a Tier X now? I can think of six, but if you do, please head over to our clan joint and list names. Going to be organizing something soon depending on our numbers.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 12:35   Link #4026
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I'm obvious. if you dont know by now then u've been living under a rock.
Old 2013-03-18, 12:47   Link #4027
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
I'm obvious. if you dont know by now then u've been living under a rock.
I prefer my basement to be known as The End of the World shelter. It has enough food to last for months, and a tunnel that reaches China, see...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-03-18, 13:05   Link #4028
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I prefer my basement to be known as The End of the World shelter. It has enough food to last for months, and a tunnel that reaches China, see...

- Tak
what are you... Juke in disguise?

who the heck would want to go to china, my lil bro is studying abroad in shanghai university for global management major, and he said it sux in china, the food isn't fresh and the rooms is the size of a closet.
Old 2013-03-18, 13:17   Link #4029
Gravitas Free Zone

I'm still farming for free XP, but I figure my chance of doing it in pub games without putting too much of my win rate at risk is to run my Tier 5s. They're a lot friendlier than the weirdness that results from trying to pub in a Tier 7.

Which brings us to this little oddity.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I usually only have 4 HEAT in storage. Anyway... the team played too defensively and just kinda got enveloped on the west side. This resulted in some interesting hit-and-run play to save the base (and ramming the T-50 into a container).

The kill distribution is... amusing. Not shown is the Pz I C that tried to machine-gun me.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-03-18 at 13:35.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 13:29   Link #4030
Pen3

I guess the Jg88 isn't too bad. This isn't me but my fellow clan member in plat.

Battle: Live Oaks Monday, March 18, 2013 2:11:42 PM Vehicle: 8,8 cm PaK 43 Jagdtiger Experience received: 2,371 Credits received: 174,339 Battle Achievements: Steel Wall, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 13:35   Link #4031
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i turret less tds, thats why you don't see me have any, except for the turret less T40 and the lee as an exception.

other than that, I don't play turret less crap.
Old 2013-03-18, 13:49   Link #4032
Tak

Quote:
what are you... Juke in disguise?

who the heck would want to go to china, my lil bro is studying abroad in shanghai university for global management major, and he said it sux in china, the food isn't fresh and the rooms is the size of a closet.
Don't worry, I have another tunnel that goes to Canada. I guess we will have to see who gets nuked, first. China or Canada.

- Tak

Old 2013-03-18, 13:50   Link #4033
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Crap eh?

I'll get back to Ferdi-chan later, and then on to JagdTiger, and then possibly on to JagdPzE100. After THAT, I may consider going up the Soviet TD line.

Endless "Fear the Obj. 704" Soul
Old 2013-03-18, 14:01   Link #4034
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
well thats becuz u get crappy teams that can't protect or hold the lines. I had to go TD mode on the hummel one time and kill the T71, but got one shotted by the IS capping the flag.
It's not so much the teams as when you have a perfect shot but noooo the shell just has to fly a millimeter over the enemy's turret and land ten meters behind him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
So fellow Muppets, who here has a Tier X now? I can think of six, but if you do, please head over to our clan joint and list names. Going to be organizing something soon depending on our numbers.

- Tak
Do I count? Probably not since I guess you are looking for clan wars material.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 14:32   Link #4035
Blaat

Tak. Do you have any tips on what equipment to get on the IS-3? I've been thinking of vertical stabilizer or enhanced gun laying drive.
Old 2013-03-18, 14:38   Link #4036
Tak

Quote:
MuP is open for immigration...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Tak. Do you have any tips on what equipment to get on the IS-3? I've been thinking of vertical stabilizer or enhanced gun laying drive.
I use both V. Stab, gun laying and a rammer.

Reason for not having a vent? You got 4 crews, very little improvement overall. Since this is also a Soviet heavy, you really want to minimize aim & load time. Now, if you ever made it to the IS-7, then you will want to use a vent, because it has two loaders, making it effectively a 5-crew tank.

- Tak (Did I mention the IS-3 looks like a frying pan on top of a flat grill?)

Last edited by Tak; 2013-03-18 at 14:59.
Old 2013-03-18, 15:17   Link #4037
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Crap eh?

I'll get back to Ferdi-chan later, and then on to JagdTiger, and then possibly on to JagdPzE100. After THAT, I may consider going up the Soviet TD line.

Endless "Fear the Obj. 704" Soul
yes ES, turretless TDs is a piece of crap, only certain ppl can make it work, one them being Pen3. I for one don't want to play those crap TDs where u have to turn the whole tank just to get the gun on ur target when they move out of our view, I like 360 degree TDs that can shoot stationary which decreases the amount of time to aim down sight. on top of that i can still shoot ppl even if their right beside me or behind me, thats why i prefer turret TDs over turretless piece of junk.

that being said there not much fear in turretless TDs accept their long range accuracy. and me and Pen3 hate sniping. If i want to snipe, i'll play recon in BF3.
Old 2013-03-18, 15:19   Link #4038
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
It's not so much the teams as when you have a perfect shot but noooo the shell just has to fly a millimeter over the enemy's turret and land ten meters behind him.

well u just need to rely on splash dmg if u don't hit him dead on, but I usually hit dead on, i only miss if their not stationary or their on hard to shoot terrain like hills or rivers, etc.

but I can manage to play arty, the only thing i hate is the fps drop, which usually happens when i stay in sniper mode too long.
Old 2013-03-18, 15:23   Link #4039
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Don't worry, I have another tunnel that goes to Canada. I guess we will have to see who gets nuked, first. China or Canada.

- Tak
I don't think Canada is any better, if China wanted to invade Canada, it would prolly take China a few weeks just to take over... but since their allied with the muricanos, they will have trouble so it might end up to be months if the mericanos join in the war.

we'll use drones, stealth fighters, stealth bombers, and all state of the art weaponry.

but I don't see China deciding to invade anyone right now. China's plan is to dominate the global market with their cheap prices and Chinese food.
Old 2013-03-18, 16:02   Link #4040
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

OK guys, this is a race to 53% WR.

Requirements:

MUP members only.
Must be below 52% WR to participate.
MUST USE TIER III AND HIGHER.
Must be the first one to hit 53% WR on the spot.
Must notify me after you hit 53% WR. (so i can check ur service record.)
THE WINNER MUST POST ON THE FORUM!
If no one reaches 53%, then the tournament winner goes to the closest to 53%.

Reward:

100 bucks in gold!

Time Limit:

12:00 AM EST Sunday March 31st, 2013

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-03-18 at 16:25.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks