AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-09-14, 20:30   Link #30801
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Is there an SD 00 Raiser Condenser Type? o_o
Old 2013-09-14, 21:28   Link #30802
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Is there an SD 00 Raiser Condenser Type? o_o
You actually want a Condenser type....?
You're the first person I came to know that who wants all these models which is simply the same MS but with a little bit of different armaments.... While the other people including myself would say, "Screw you Bandai! Stop releasing the same models over and over again!"
Old 2013-09-14, 22:42   Link #30803
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I only ask since Gundam 00 is my favorite and I'm considering to get all the SDs for them. =P

I mean I already have all the MG's for Gundam 00 including online exclusives...

Exia
Exia Ignition Mode
Exia Trams Am
00 Raiser
00 Raiser (2nd to be displayed as Condenser Type)
00 Raiser Trams Am
00 Gundam 7 Sword G
00 Qan[t]
00 Qan[t] (2nd to be displayed as Quantum Burst Mode)
GN-X
Old 2013-09-15, 06:41   Link #30804
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Can't help the fact that everytime I see Strike Rouge Ootori, I get reminded of this guy:

Old 2013-09-15, 10:11   Link #30805
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

OK, I’ll help this thread from focusing on suiton’s spamming by sharing one of my recently finished kit:

RG Justice Gundam (Deactive mode)

Images
no backpack
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
with backpack
Images
comparison
The funny thing is, I can say/pretend that all these Gundams are in Deactive mode. Why? Coz Calamity (and Raider) is using Trans-Phase Armor (not PSA) in the actual story, so it doesn’t change color like Justice when it’s in Deactive mode.

So this marks my first Real Grade. My impression:
  • Nice build. It easy enough even though some parts are really tiny so you really have to be careful.
  • Some parts are flimsy and like to come off. In this case, Justice’s head likes to pop off as well as the shield and (sometimes) legs. Arms & shoulders are pretty solid, but don’t expect them to hold something too heavy without drooping. Funnily enough, I find most HGs limbs a lot more firm compared to this RG’s inner-framed limbs. Still, the kit pretty much holds itself together pretty well for something consists of many tiny parts.
  • Superb articulation. This RG almost rival the newest MGs even though not as solid.
  • Extraordinary details. Like you all know, RGs have details up the wazoo which can be exessive sometimes (not to mention the many decals it has). The good thing is, considering the “washed-out” color of Deactive mode, bringing all the details (by panel-lining and putting all the decals on) are most welcomed.
  • Proportion still a bit off. As you can see from the comparison above. RG Justice still has HG-ish proportion with a head too big and short chest and torso. Arms is also too bulky and blocky that made it look "dwarfish".

Specific impression of RG Justice Deactive:
  • Impressive colors! It’s a really good combination of black, dark blue, light blue, dark grey, and light grey. I like it so much! Maybe even more than the pink-maroon normal one . This kit is worth picking up if you can get a good deal.
Old 2013-09-15, 12:11   Link #30806
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
You actually want a Condenser type....?
You're the first person I came to know that who wants all these models which is simply the same MS but with a little bit of different armaments.... While the other people including myself would say, "Screw you Bandai! Stop releasing the same models over and over again!"
I would say that to Bandai too, but the thing is, I'm a HUGE fan of Gundam 00 as everyone in the Internet knows by now..

It's why I say that same thing to Bandai and their UC releases since a lot of them lately have been color variations and most of them being online exclusives. >_>
Old 2013-09-15, 14:25   Link #30807
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
I would say that to Bandai too, but the thing is, I'm a HUGE fan of Gundam 00 as everyone in the Internet knows by now..

It's why I say that same thing to Bandai and their UC releases since a lot of them lately have been color variations and most of them being online exclusives. >_>
Didn't you sell your 00 SD Kits a while ago?
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 17:06   Link #30808
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
OK, I’ll help this thread from focusing on suiton’s spamming by sharing one of my recently finished kit:

RG Justice Gundam (Deactive mode)

Images
no backpack
Images
with backpack
Images
comparison
The funny thing is, I can say/pretend that all these Gundams are in Deactive mode. Why? Coz Calamity (and Raider) is using Trans-Phase Armor (not PSA) in the actual story, so it doesn’t change color like Justice when it’s in Deactive mode.

So this marks my first Real Grade. My impression:
  • Nice build. It easy enough even though some parts are really tiny so you really have to be careful.
  • Some parts are flimsy and like to come off. In this case, Justice’s head likes to pop off as well as the shield and (sometimes) legs. Arms & shoulders are pretty solid, but don’t expect them to hold something too heavy without drooping. Funnily enough, I find most HGs limbs a lot more firm compared to this RG’s inner-framed limbs. Still, the kit pretty much holds itself together pretty well for something consists of many tiny parts.
  • Superb articulation. This RG almost rival the newest MGs even though not as solid.
  • Extraordinary details. Like you all know, RGs have details up the wazoo which can be exessive sometimes (not to mention the many decals it has). The good thing is, considering the “washed-out” color of Deactive mode, bringing all the details (by panel-lining and putting all the decals on) are most welcomed.
  • Proportion still a bit off. As you can see from the comparison above. RG Justice still has HG-ish proportion with a head too big and short chest and torso. Arms is also too bulky and blocky that made it look "dwarfish".

Specific impression of RG Justice Deactive:
  • Impressive colors! It’s a really good combination of black, dark blue, light blue, dark grey, and light grey. I like it so much! Maybe even more than the pink-maroon normal one . This kit is worth picking up if you can get a good deal.
Is that bluish gray the same one found on the Delta plus? looks nice, I always thought the Deactives were all in straight gray, or is it just the Justice?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 19:18   Link #30809
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Didn't you sell your 00 SD Kits a while ago?
Yea. Anyway, I changed my mind about SD's. I think I'm good for a while now in terms of GunPla.

I just concluded that MG and then to a certain extent HG is more than enough for me. Thought right now, instead of going SD crazy, I was thinking about getting the HG Age line of kits. I would consider the HG Seed/Seed Destiny, but I've been hearing that they're not that good and quite out of proportion compared to HG's from 00, Age, and G..

Last edited by suiton629; 2013-09-15 at 20:48.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 07:08   Link #30810
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Is that bluish gray the same one found on the Delta plus? looks nice, I always thought the Deactives were all in straight gray, or is it just the Justice?
I think it's very different from Delta Plus. HG Delta Plus is dark-purple-ish grey + dark-blue, while the MG Delta Plus is straight-grey + dark-blue. Some parts/pieces of RG Justice Deactive are ocean-blue + light-blue + light-grey. The RG just mix it up so that it looks blue-ish grey. The light-blue & ocean-blue on RG Justice are more-or-less similar to Z’Gok’s colors below:

And yes, the overall blue-ish tint is most likely unique to RG Justice since the majority of its original color is pink which translated as light-blue in Deactive mode. Deactives Gundams have different colors, not all of them are in straight-gray. Here’s some basic rules of the Deactive color-change in RG based on the kits so far:

Red (and its variation) -> Blue/Gray (and its variation)
Blue (and its variation) -> Black/Dark-Grey/Dark-Blue (and its variation)
Yellow (and its variation) -> Grey (and its variation)
White -> Grayish-White

Thus, Justice’s Pink became Light-Blue and the Maroon-ish color of the jetpack became Darker-Blue. That said, RG Destiny's Green cannon doesn't change color in Deactive mode coz Bandai want it that way . So yeah.
Old 2013-09-16, 14:34   Link #30811
Skye629

Quote:
I think it's very different from Delta Plus. HG Delta Plus is dark-purple-ish grey + dark-blue, while the MG Delta Plus is straight-grey + dark-blue. Some parts/pieces of RG Justice Deactive are ocean-blue + light-blue + light-grey. The RG just mix it up so that it looks blue-ish grey. The light-blue & ocean-blue on RG Justice are more-or-less similar to Z’Gok’s colors below:

And yes, the overall blue-ish tint is most likely unique to RG Justice since the majority of its original color is pink which translated as light-blue in Deactive mode. Deactives Gundams have different colors, not all of them are in straight-gray. Here’s some basic rules of the Deactive color-change in RG based on the kits so far:

Red (and its variation) -> Blue/Gray (and its variation)
Blue (and its variation) -> Black/Dark-Grey/Dark-Blue (and its variation)
Yellow (and its variation) -> Grey (and its variation)
White -> Grayish-White

Thus, Justice’s Pink became Light-Blue and the Maroon-ish color of the jetpack became Darker-Blue. That said, RG Destiny's Green cannon doesn't change color in Deactive mode coz Bandai want it that way . So yeah.
Ah thats pretty interesting, thanks for the feedback and info

You also reminded me that I need to pick up a HGUC Zgok XD
Old 2013-09-17, 22:03   Link #30812
suiton629
Master Grade Master

GAT-X105E+AQM/E-X09S Strike Noir Gundam

How come Bandai never did a RM Ver. of that guy?
Old 2013-09-18, 01:46   Link #30813
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:

See the 50 pages before this one for the answer and stop waisting our reading time.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 01:46   Link #30814
helois

Quote:

maybe i'm a lover of this model/gundam and i judge it wrong but I find the MG Strike Noir almost the perfection that a modeller could find in a gunpla..

maybe the perfection is:
- put 4 wire and 4 hook to make dynamic poses
- storage place for the two awesome rifle

- make the black colour repellant to dust...
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 04:06   Link #30815
Knight-of-Gold

MG Crossbone X3 is coming out as an online exclusive.

Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 06:00   Link #30816
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
MG Crossbone X3 is coming out as an online exclusive.

Hell yeah! Now, all that's left is Crossbone Ghost IIRC .
Old 2013-09-18, 14:52   Link #30817
Skye629

Quote:
Hell yeah! Now, all that's left is Crossbone Ghost IIRC .
Quick question from someone not too familiar with the Crossbone series

Whats the difference between the different units? They all look quite similar
Old 2013-09-19, 01:07   Link #30818
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:

Sponsored by a different fashion brand
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 03:40   Link #30819
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Sponsored by a different fashion brand
Thats it? All the same unit but with different weapons and colors along with slight cosmetics?
Old 2013-09-19, 05:56   Link #30820
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X1_Crossbone_Gundam_X-1
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X1_C...Gundam_X-1_Kai
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X2_Crossbone_Gundam_X-2
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X3_Crossbone_Gundam_X-3