AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-08, 01:40   Link #561
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashis View Post
How can you quit when volume 3 is the rinne volume?!
Isn't it because he hates her? Just saying.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-05, 07:31   Link #562
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

It was a good read, but had to stop at the end once characters started to drop dead one after another (
Spoiler for spoiler spoiler:
. The story has already climaxed and it's a matter of 1 or 2 volumes before this title is finished, perhaps. From what I've gathered, the MC is a total perv and won't hesitate harassing girls (still, he's good a good-natured one, willing to protect his harem, even though it seems like he's just toying with them). It's even funnier when he starts to harass them in the middle of fight. Although it seems like all the girls have fallen in love with Kuro, these characters have already confessed:

- Sefie
- Hinako
- Rinne
- Manaka
- The swordie with a Scythe
- Sara (this girl appears in color page with red lingerie)
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 14:39   Link #563
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuFreak88 View Post
Although it seems like all the girls have fallen in love with Kuro, these characters have already confessed:

- Sefie
- Hinako
- Rinne
- Manaka
Can you tell me more about those confessions?
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 14:47   Link #564
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
It was a good read, but had to stop at the end once characters started to drop dead one after another (
. The story has already climaxed and it's a matter of 1 or 2 volumes before this title is finished, perhaps. From what I've gathered, the MC is a total perv and won't hesitate harassing girls (still, he's good a good-natured one, willing to protect his harem, even though it seems like he's just toying with them). It's even funnier when he starts to harass them in the middle of fight. Although it seems like all the girls have fallen in love with Kuro, these characters have already confessed:

- Sefie
- Hinako
- Rinne
- Manaka
So wait, even the student council president fell for him?
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 22:34   Link #565
setsuna-chan

What still lacked in this series is a strong moe trap. And Kuro can sword clash everyday. Haha.
setsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 00:30   Link #566
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:

- Sefie
- Hinako
- Rinne
- Manaka
Where are you at? The series already ended at 12 volumes (I should probably update this thread). Seeing as you've gotten to Winia (swordie with scythe) and stuff about the Sword King, you must be pretty close to the end anyways. I would just see it through, the ending is pretty good in my opinion. I also dont think there are THAT many crucial death which warrant dropping the series but it's your call nothing wrong with it. Moreover, I think it is refreshing when a series like this isn't afraid of cutting down on the character total.

Also to my knowledge I find it hard for Manaka and Sara to be considered as people who made a true confession like the other 4, but that's just my opinion and it's also been a while since i've read it. It's hard to follow these since the author toys around with confessions for so long, took ages just to get Sefi's resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna-chan View Post
What still lacked in this series is a strong moe trap. And Kuro can sword clash everyday. Haha.
If it didn't lack that I would never pick up this series lol.
Old 2015-07-12, 00:41   Link #567
G0rd0

if you dont mind can you please spoil me about Manaka i really wanna know
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 16:04   Link #568
dragon213

Can someone upload some illustrations for later volumes and maybe say what happens near the end of the novel ends this one as a harem or will he chose just one?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 15:51   Link #569
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Where are you at? The series already ended at 12 volumes (I should probably update this thread). Seeing as you've gotten to Winia (swordie with scythe) and stuff about the Sword King, you must be pretty close to the end anyways. I would just see it through, the ending is pretty good in my opinion. I also dont think there are THAT many crucial death which warrant dropping the series but it's your call nothing wrong with it. Moreover, I think it is refreshing when a series like this isn't afraid of cutting down on the character total.
I reckon it was at the end of vol11, and as far as I remember, it was the part where Rinne was killed by Kuro's companion. I was disheartened by this, since Rinne was one of my favourite , but overall, it was a good read. Too bad I couldn't finish this, but I've the feeling that the mc won't choose the harem route. To be honest all of the heroines are likeable, but I can predict that Sefi will be his final choice most likely.

And sorry for answering to your post after 2months of absence, but a certain fella asked me for a spoiler so I couldn't notice
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 22:46   Link #570
s.a.w..

What happened to master sword Saint? Is the mc half swordie? Is the MC's mother ever revealed(sword Saint maybe?) Can anyone describe the MC's growth?(body strengthening, control of his light power, etc...)
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 00:39   Link #571
rickiminato

Anything summarys of the volumens?
Old 2015-10-17, 02:17   Link #572
glazer69
Banned

Summary pls
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 00:17   Link #573
dragon213

spoilers and illusttations please
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 07:03   Link #574
VooXoo

Someway found the manga and then had to know how the serie ended, please.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 13:32   Link #575
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

i wish someone would pick this series back up i was enjoying reading this for awhile there
Old 2018-01-18, 15:57   Link #576
Drake17

How does it end and is it otp or harem
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 07:43   Link #577
krati

to bad that ther is no info about its novel...i read the first 2 but since then nothing new....cant find spoilers no pics not even a character list...who was rinne again? and who is the girl on the cover of vol.11?

Last edited by krati; 2018-11-05 at 08:11.
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 19:31   Link #578
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by krati View Post
to bad that ther is no info about its novel...i read the first 2 but since then nothing new....cant find spoilers no pics not even a character list...who was rinne again? and who is the girl on the cover of vol.11?
Rinne is a special kind of Blaze, though pretty friendly with the main characters she does have her duties to fulfill as a Blaze which puts them at odds occasionally.

Girl on the cover of Vol 11 is Lizabell. Also a Blaze. A special type just like Rinne but with a mysterious past due to losing her memories.

It’s been a while since I finished reading or translated the series. Memory is a bit hazy.
Old 2018-11-06, 15:44   Link #579
G0rd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Rinne is a special kind of Blaze, though pretty friendly with the main characters she does have her duties to fulfill as a Blaze which puts them at odds occasionally.

Girl on the cover of Vol 11 is Lizabell. Also a Blaze. A special type just like Rinne but with a mysterious past due to losing her memories.

It’s been a while since I finished reading or translated the series. Memory is a bit hazy.
not sure if remembering right but did Manaka the blue haired girl join the harem
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-06, 16:41   Link #580
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rd0 View Post
not sure if remembering right but did Manaka the blue haired girl join the harem
Read post 562 by otakufreak for harem spoilers. He said what happened to her.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j