AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-14, 01:44   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Well the story continues...

After walking in on his parents BDSM session, Inojin runs screaming from his house. Running into Boruto and Himawari, Inojin breaks down crying not understanding why his mother was tying up his father. Thankfully Himawari, following in her mother's voyeuristic pastime, knows all about roleplaying and shibari, and tells Inojin what he needs to know.

Meanwhile across town, Shino gets done grading papers and decides to go for a walk in the woods. 10 pages are spent on Shino going for a walk.

Sarada is briefly mentioned at the end, and it is revealed that next week will reintroduce Shiho as she tries, yet again, to break up Shikimaru and Temari.

Naruto: The Sequel will continue...now I guess. Apparently spoilers are released somewhere, so expect something concrete sooner rather than later.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 02:49   Link #2
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

A good chapter this week. Action scenes were crisp and to my liking (pretty good for kids who haven't graduated yet). Some interesting character moments between the kids (more to my liking than in Chapter 1; which also wasn't bad). Brief panel of Hinata (Needs moar Himawari). Naruto showing that he's not an idiot that let kids tail him in secret (like some people seriously feared). Plot moving with a good pace.

There was a lot packed into this chapter. Definitely Kishimoto at his A game.
Old 2015-05-14, 02:50   Link #3
ranchan13

I'm only a little disappointed that we haven't seen much of Sarada or Boruto's fighting styles
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 03:58   Link #4
Ultragunner

Why is Naruto keep on acting like a "bad" father? I mean he could just wait a few minutes for Boruto, especially when he already knew that Hinata was sending him a lunch box
Old 2015-05-14, 05:12   Link #5
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

God damn , Sarada have become my favorite character in this Gaiden , she can understand people , just like how Hinata understands Naruto .
Also , for a brief moment , she have Sakura looks, just like when Sakura is showing concern for Sasuke .

But there is something weird , Shikamaru said Boruto should go and hand the bento to his father , why he gave it to Sarada and stays in the village :/

And Hinata cut her hair short again :/
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 06:45   Link #6
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn. Hinata cut her hair again. I don't like this -_-
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 07:21   Link #7
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
I don't mean to beat a dead horse but tumblr is about go wild with Naruto not waiting for Bolt with home made Hinata lunch antis are coming. Now that out of the way the chapter was solid love that Sarada and Chocho were pulling near there own weight against Shin, and looks like everyone in neo Akatsuki have Sharingan. The last panel with Naruto was epic he was looking like bitch please your an scrub.
Old 2015-05-14, 07:29   Link #8
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I don't mean to beat a dead horse but tumblr is about go wild with Naruto not waiting for Bolt with home made Hinata lunch antis are coming. Now that out of the way the chapter was solid love that Sarada and Chocho were pulling near there own weight against Shin, and looks like everyone in neo Akatsuki have Sharingan. The last panel with Naruto was epic he was looking like bitch please your an scrub.
They got their hands on Tobi's eye storage
Sharingans for everybody! Buy 2 and get 1 for free
Old 2015-05-14, 07:44   Link #9
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Yeah that how they have all those Sharingan
Old 2015-05-14, 08:31   Link #10
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
It's getting really stupid to be honest. And what's with the surgery on his eyes? It's like the technology went down after a decade or so
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 08:42   Link #11
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
It's getting really stupid to be honest. And what's with the surgery on his eyes? It's like the technology went down after a decade or so
LOL, I imagine that the weird surgery we see will somehow reduce the drain ala Kakashi's weakness. At least that is my guess.

Otherwise, decent chapter. Sarada is a nice voice of reason for the series (albeit a somewhat stupid voice of reason considering she could have simply done a DNA analysis to find out if Sakura is her mother or not), and Chouchou is a nice voice of stupidity mixed with confidence (kinda like young Naruto ). I dug the weird little creature with its sole Sharingan eye, but Shin is a little silly looking.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 08:52   Link #12
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

I don't mind Hinata getting a haircut...be nice to actually SEE how she's doing...just saying...sigh I REALLY hope she's not pregnant or anything that could be used as an excuse to have her taken out and limit her physical appearances...cause that would suck...yeah yeah I know this isn't her story but given how shafted she got in the main story it be nice to see how she's been doing after marrying Naruto...ah well a single action speaks louder then 1000 words right? She's still making him lunch in society especially Japan's ever moving busy society which essentially what the Naruto word represents that shows that she still loves him alot...it's such an old school declaration too lol

And tell me Im not the only one who doesn't trust Boruto's friend there...
Old 2015-05-14, 09:46   Link #13
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Spoiler for big image:

That NaruSasu 2.0 tension, gotta love it.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 10:12   Link #14
itachi-san314

Good chapter. Little too much dialogue about a lunch box for my liking, but everything else was exciting and well paced.

Also it seems Naruto actually can detect people following him... who was saying that genins should be able to sneak up on him? glad we got that mystery cleared up
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 10:35   Link #15
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
It looks like to me that the "surgery" is keeping the eyes open which implies Izanagi was used at some point in the past...
Old 2015-05-14, 11:03   Link #16
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
It looks like to me that the "surgery" is keeping the eyes open which implies Izanagi was used at some point in the past...
It gotta be Donzo
Old 2015-05-14, 11:37   Link #17
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I don't mean to beat a dead horse but tumblr is about go wild with Naruto not waiting for Bolt with home made Hinata lunch antis are coming.
Seems like each chapter has some sort of scene that is defied next chapter. Kishimoto is just teasing the antis. Before first chapter "Naruto is a horrible father who ignores his children! Clearly he hates his children and that he "settled" for Hinata", then the first chapter comes out and we see Naruto (even if through a clone) playing hide and seek with Boruto. During second chapter "Naruto is leaving the village to be with sasuke and he didn't even tell Hinata! Clearly he doesn't love her!", then it turns out that he told her and the kids that he was leaving on a mission. She even made a lunch though he was too worried about the issue and had to leave before he could receive it. Betting next chapter will have him be extremely happy to receive the bento and chowing down with a bright smile on his face while remembering Hinata.
Old 2015-05-14, 11:39   Link #18
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

To be honest, it was kind of a dick move on Naruto's part to not wait for a few more minutes.

Not every criticism of the Manga is related to "shipping".
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 11:39   Link #19
itachi-san314

why would people think naruto is a bad father? even before this new manga started? if anyone is going to appreciate family, it would be him...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 12:04   Link #20
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
why would people think naruto is a bad father? even before this new manga started? if anyone is going to appreciate family, it would be him...
It's shipping. They're just trying to prove that Naruto is unhappy being with Hinata and his children and it never would've happened if NaruSaku or SasuNaru had happened. They claim it isn't a shipping matter but they just make it more blatant over and over that it very much is about shipping.

Fact is that being Hokage is a 24/7 job. No matter who he had ended up with, he wouldn't have been able to be their for them at all times either.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion