AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-02, 03:24   Link #61
burst1000

BD/DVD : Gamers! Vol. 1 <Limited Edition>

Premium : A Short Story [Amano Keita and Chiaki Route] written by the author Aoi Sekina

Source : http://www.gamers-anime.com/bddvd/01.html

Oh! Chiaki Route
Maybe It hints that the main serie will not finish with Chiaki ?
burst1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 08:25   Link #62
Izayoi Sakamaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by burst1000 View Post

Premium : A Short Story [Amano Keita and Chiaki Route] written by the author Aoi Sekina

Oh! Chiaki Route
Yes !!!! It's not that I dont' like Chiaki but Karen is far more above.
Old 2017-09-02, 09:21   Link #63
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:

Oh! Chiaki Route
Ooohh,so that means Chiaki's not the end girl then??Anyway,should be a fun read for this What If route.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 09:27   Link #64
readher

I can sleep safely now that the chances of Chiaki winning went down a ton. Karen all the way.
readher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 19:59   Link #65
Godslayer
人間・失格

Quote:

Oh! Chiaki Route
Nice, now all the delusional chiakifans can finally shut up.
Godslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 20:41   Link #66
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:

Oh! Chiaki Route
OMG she is so beautiful that's why she is best waifu
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 19:44   Link #67
Sakamaki Izayoi

I'm still on team seaweed head, I'm okay with the Amano x Tendou ship and they make a cool couple too, but just because it's a what if short story doesn't mean that the author will make Amano x Karen end game, he could just troll his fanbase lol
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 20:48   Link #68
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
I'm still on team seaweed head, I'm okay with the Amano x Tendou ship and they make a cool couple too, but just because it's a what if short story doesn't mean that the author will make Amano x Karen end game, he could just troll his fanbase lol
Ah a Chiakifan. We're so few in number
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 21:52   Link #69
sasabit

What about Aguri? She and keita already had 2 kids lol
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 22:04   Link #70
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

There is another one after wedding part?
Old 2017-09-08, 14:07   Link #71
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Ah a Chiakifan. We're so few in number
Yeah, we really are few in numbers, but I'm already used to it, I'm the weird one who prefer Kanbaru, Hanekawa and Kiss Shot over Senjougahara in Monogatari, Iroha and Yui over Yukino in Oregairu and recently, Ichinose, Sakura and Karuizawa over Horikita in Youkoso Jitsuryoku, the list goes on lol
Old 2017-09-08, 16:32   Link #72
readher

Quote:
Yeah, we really are few in numbers, but I'm already used to it, I'm the weird one who prefer Kanbaru, Hanekawa and Kiss Shot over Senjougahara in Monogatari, Iroha and Yui over Yukino in Oregairu and recently, Ichinose, Sakura and Karuizawa over Horikita in Youkoso Jitsuryoku, the list goes on lol
I don't think you're the weird one in this case. I'm fairly sure all the three girls have more fans than Horikita. Perhaps not Karuizawa outside Japan (since she was barely featured in the anime and the LNs aren't translated to the point where she comes into the story), but I'm fairly sure Ichinose and Sakura are more popular than Horikita in the West.
Old 2017-09-08, 18:27   Link #73
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by readher View Post
I don't think you're the weird one in this case. I'm fairly sure all the three girls have more fans than Horikita. Perhaps not Karuizawa outside Japan (since she was barely featured in the anime and the LNs aren't translated to the point where she comes into the story), but I'm fairly sure Ichinose and Sakura are more popular than Horikita in the West.
A shame that the translation of the Youkoso novels are still stuck in volume 2, I had to use bing to help me and read till volume 4 and 4.5 but Karuizawa already grew on me, loved her character, a shame that anime only's will never see how great Karuizawa is.

You're right, in the beginning of the anime, Horikita was everyones favorite, but since Ichinose and Sakura were introduced, Horikita's popularity had a huuuuge decrease, nowadays I see majority of the fandom liking Sakura and Ichinose more than Horikita hehe.

In the other cases I mentioned It's the truth, people LOVE Senjougahara, same for Yukino, so when I say that I like the other girls more, there is always someone who comes and say's ''wow you have shitty taste'' and other stupid things, it's just that I always find the other girls more appealing than the main heroine, only case that this did not happen was in Mondaiji with Kuro Usagi because I love her character, although she may lose her position to Queen Halloween and Pritvi in Last Embryo xD

Now regarding gamers, as much as I love Chiaki and like Tendou, I would be okay if the author went with the little sister route, Amano and Konoha would be a great couple too, also, I'm sure that a decision like that would be a big surprise to everyone xD
Old 2017-09-08, 21:34   Link #74
ninjaX172

Who is the winner in the end i dont care who is winning rn i want to know who is going to end up with whom
ninjaX172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 23:03   Link #75
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaX172 View Post
Who is the winner in the end i dont care who is winning rn i want to know who is going to end up with whom
The light novel is still ongoing. How are we supposed to know who's the winner?
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 23:26   Link #76
The 48th Ronin

How many volumes will the anime cover?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 05:48   Link #77
readher

Quote:
A shame that the translation of the Youkoso novels are still stuck in volume 2, I had to use bing to help me and read till volume 4 and 4.5 but Karuizawa already grew on me, loved her character, a shame that anime only's will never see how great Karuizawa is.

You're right, in the beginning of the anime, Horikita was everyones favorite, but since Ichinose and Sakura were introduced, Horikita's popularity had a huuuuge decrease, nowadays I see majority of the fandom liking Sakura and Ichinose more than Horikita hehe.

In the other cases I mentioned It's the truth, people LOVE Senjougahara, same for Yukino, so when I say that I like the other girls more, there is always someone who comes and say's ''wow you have shitty taste'' and other stupid things, it's just that I always find the other girls more appealing than the main heroine, only case that this did not happen was in Mondaiji with Kuro Usagi because I love her character, although she may lose her position to Queen Halloween and Pritvi in Last Embryo xD

Now regarding gamers, as much as I love Chiaki and like Tendou, I would be okay if the author went with the little sister route, Amano and Konoha would be a great couple too, also, I'm sure that a decision like that would be a big surprise to everyone xD
Well, I'm lucky enough that most of the time the girl I like the most is also the most popular one and usually wins as well. I like Hitagi and Yukino, though I prefer Saki and Shizuka Sensei to Yukino. Can't see either of them winning sadly, so I just stick to team Yukino. There are however cases where my personal best girl is vastly different from what the favorite is. I really like Miyabi in Absolute Duo for example (too bad the translation stopped, but I can see the translator being discouraged by the MC's personality), while most of the people talk trash on her.

As for Gamers, I'd probably prefer Konoha over Chiaki too (though Karen is still my undisputed #1). I just don't like "weird" girls I guess. That's why I never got the appeal of Futaba in Persona 5, she's probably the character I like the least in the game. As for Chiaki, she isn't too weird so I still consider her nice and all, but weird enough to lose when put against Karen whose personality is the one I like the most is animes (not to mention she's blonde <3).
Old 2017-09-09, 07:31   Link #78
Roxanne
メンバー

I am happy that Aguri broke up from Uehara cuz Uehara is really stupid and he doesnt deserve Aguri

@readher 3 girls have more fans than Suzune? Did you see character poll? 1.Ichinose, 2. Suzune, 3. Kei, 4.Arisu. On the poll doesnt have Sakura how do you say that Sakura is more popular than Horikita

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-09-09 at 08:33.
Old 2017-09-09, 09:52   Link #79
burst1000

Only one reason I don't like Chiaki, it's because she was in love with a guy who was already dating with another girl and decided to confess to him.
But it's not only her, I mean all the girls who are like that. For example, some girl from Monogatari series, Sword Art Online, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Hajimete no Gal, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
How many volumes will the anime cover?
Anime and LN
EP.1-4 = LN vol.1
EP.5-6 = LN vol.2
EP 7-8 = LN vol.3
EP 9 = LN vol.4

For my opinion, the anime adaption will cover upto the end of vol.5 because I observe that each 2 episodes are coverd by LN 1 volume and vol.5 is double date

EP 9-10 = LN vol.4
EP 11-12(END) = LN vol.5 ????

But who know, maybe it wil end up in vol.4.
burst1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 10:04   Link #80
Roxanne
メンバー

@Burst1000 I think directors will change final episode

Tags
comedy, harem, misunderstandings, romance, shy protagonists