AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-23, 20:54   Link #1121
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Unless you want to see a train wreck anime with really bad production values (They got nearly almost everything wrong on the production side of things), DO NOT WATCH.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 22:23   Link #1122
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Unless you want to see a train wreck anime with really bad production values (They got nearly almost everything wrong on the production side of things), DO NOT WATCH.
Don't listen to this guy, you definitely want to check out [C] cause it's truly something special in terms of material destined to become a cult classic some day.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 12:00   Link #1123
tyciol
*Artist

C sounds cool, I'm not sure why but I figured it would last more than 11 episodes though, Capitalism is an extensive concept.

Does this have supernatural themes? Confused by devil chick.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 05:22   Link #1124
mols

I personally think that there's only supernatural events in this show. Don't expect much on the finance side of things.
mols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 19:48   Link #1125
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Wow. This anime was exactly as bad as everyone said it was. Even without any elaborate knowledge on cinematography I could tell that the scene transition alone was extremely awkward. Then there's the character development, or lack thereof. Apparently sharing ramen with someone is enough to make them love you (maybe I should do that one time. Not), because wow I almost felt bad for laughing at most of Msyu and Yoga (Flame!)'s emotional moments.

However I show no mercy when it comes to enjoyment, thus the glaringly bad didn't offend me as much as it did for a lot of other people. It was thoroughly engaging in the most unorthodox sense possible and the final scenes between Kimimaro and Msyu were cute.

And then the ending happened. If there's one objective element that will never go past me, it's a conclusion that undermines the narrative or acts as a reset button, and this anime follows the former.

All in all it was an entertaining trainwreck. If push comes to shove I give this one...a [C].
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 12:17   Link #1126
flack

Just finished this show. I found it surprisingly really good. I don't know why there are so many negative comments about the show. Given it only had 11 episodes, obviously there are going to be lack of development in some parts. But the overall story was great and it made a point.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 21:43   Link #1127
ellifeedn
Thinker

Would you guys say this series is unique?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 22:13   Link #1128
sky black swordman

^........ I guess you could say that.
Old 2013-05-14, 10:52   Link #1129
Windows X

I watched this show 2 years back and somehow I'm curious about international bluray release so I decided to watch again today. I must admit that I wasn't mature enough to grasp everything they throw in the show back then. Now I'm loving this even more and they made such fine interpretation for anime adaption already. It's just that you need to realize the mindset of entrepreneur to enjoy this cult show
Windows X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, finance, noitamina