AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-03, 05:40   Link #481
AP24

Does anyone here have vol 16 shipped already and read the volume? Can you make a list of confirmed spoilers to ensure everyone?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 05:44   Link #482
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
I read somewhere that mahouka was to be 25 not 20 vol and that the author already has the story is already thought out well this is what I read when I just got into the LN last year.
We all have the WTH/Whaaa....... expression as most of the spoilers don't add up well we will know all later on as the ppl who posted the spoilers must have only mentioned the main points and left out the rest out.
My ship......
Spoiler for Adding my thoughts on my shipping:
I think, it was from the interview last year.
For now, Tatsuya and Miyuki are engaged, but none of ships are sinking for now.
I just want to know, he got accepted to the family and engaged, or he got invited through the engagement. If he got accepted into the family and got engaged, it may open other possibilities in the future volumes. By the way, if spoiler is true, and Maya is BSing everyone including employees (except Hayama) that Tatsuya is her son, I want to know how Aoki would react after this. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Does anyone here have vol 16 shipped already and read the volume? Can you make a list of confirmed spoilers to ensure everyone?
Based on 2chan, I found out, Amazon is only one that shipped vol.16 to customers, but not everyone who ordered through Amazon got the book, yet. It may have been a mistake on Amazon's part.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 05:46   Link #483
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, it's not like that it would be entirely 100% inconsistent with what we had before.

But it's an _extreme_ change from the prior storytelling, and it's creating _tons_ of consistency problems. Which most likely won't be resolved in a satisfying way.
True, the pacing feels rushed I mean we all are dumbfounded including tatsuya. I mean look even the emotionless guy is shocked.

Anyone else feel the other two candidates seem to look like side characters ?
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 05:46   Link #484
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, it's not like that it would be entirely 100% inconsistent with what we had before.

But it's an _extreme_ change from the prior storytelling, and it's creating _tons_ of consistency problems. Which most likely won't be resolved in a satisfying way.
Maybe there'll be a sequel. Who knows, anything can happen.
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 05:50   Link #485
Mentar
Banned

To my knowledge (since the policy seems to be shifting a lot lately) single spoiler pictures of illustrations are still allowed. If not, please delete. Here's two from vol16:

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 05:54   Link #486
Abysmalheart

@TrueAlchemist I think he got invited to the party>attacked>Mayas new year bomb>invited to the family>engaged or something like that if he was to be invited through miyuki then the test wouldn't be needed his military accomplishment is enough as he would only be a partner for the future head.
Yeah I think aoki fainted at that news or is trembling.

I thought of some interesting things
1) Miyuki - Princess
Masaki - Crimson prince
Tatsuya - Black dragon

2)Maybe tatsuya asked or instigated masaki to propose to miyuki he already knows he likes her but so far we have not read how tatsuya feels about this and we all know he never does anything shameful or would do anything shameful for his beloved sister so maybe by doing this he plans to make her pure or get her away from the yotsuba.
Old 2015-05-03, 05:54   Link #487
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Based on 2chan, I found out, Amazon is only one that shipped vol.16 to customers, but not everyone who ordered through Amazon got the book, yet. It may have been a mistake on Amazon's part.
Didn't amtro say his volume was shipped already? Then he can confirm to everyone here which spoilers are true.
Old 2015-05-03, 05:59   Link #488
Mentar
Banned

Well, the picture scans confirm clearly that Maya is telling Tatsuya and Miyuki that they are not siblings, and that Tatsuya is Miyuki's fiancee.

If this part is correct, it's safe to conclude that the rest most likely is, too.
Old 2015-05-03, 06:02   Link #489
Narvi

Courtesy of Silver001 from Jcafe. It's taken from 4chan.

Spoiler for Spoiler from light novel:

Last edited by Narvi; 2015-05-03 at 06:23.
Narvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 06:03   Link #490
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
Yeah I think aoki fainted at that news or is trembling.

I thought of some interesting things
1) Miyuki - Princess
Masaki - Crimson prince
Tatsuya - Black dragon

2)Maybe tatsuya asked or instigated masaki to propose to miyuki he already knows he likes her but so far we have not read how tatsuya feels about this and we all know he never does anything shameful or would do anything shameful for his beloved sister so maybe by doing this he plans to make her pure or get her away from the yotsuba.
Seems like Tatsuya is busy with new project, he should ask Aoki to run some errands. Or, he should ask Aoki to buy Brionac or something crazy. lol.

Miyuki - Princess; Masaki - Crimson prince; Tatsuya - Black dragon
lol. I think, this may be really happening in Masaki's mind.

I also think, Masaki x Miyuki may actually happen before the end of Mahouka because Tatsuya will not cross the line even if Miyuki is crazy enough to cross the line. If Tatsuya is actually invited to a family member not only as a fiance of Miyuki but an actual member of Yotsuba, with enough merits and acknowledgement from fellow Yotsuba members I think, anything can happen in the future volumes.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2015-05-03 at 06:16.
Old 2015-05-03, 06:14   Link #491
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvi View Post
Courtesy of Silver001 from Jcafe. I'm just posting the reply as it was. No offence meant to anyone. It's taken from 4chan.

These spoilers are from someone anonymous and some say it's unreliable. This is why we need someone in this thread who has read the volume to confirm which is true.
Old 2015-05-03, 06:16   Link #492
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Seems like Tatsuya is busy with new project, he should ask Aoki to run some errands. Or, he should ask Aoki to buy Brionac or something crazy. lol.

Miyuki - Princess; Masaki - Crimson prince; Tatsuya - Black dragon
lol. I think, this may be really happening in Masaki's mind.

I also think, Masaki x Miyuki may actually happen before the end of Mahouka because Tatsuya will not cross the line even if Miyuki is crazy enough to cross the line. If Tatsuya is actually invited to a family member not only as a fiance of Miyuki but an actual member of Yotsuba, with enough merits and acknowledgement from fellow Yotsuba members I think, anything can happen in the future volumes.
I believe branch heads are the right word as besides maya no one has the name yotsuba so we can say the branch heads have to agree he is worthy enough to hold the title of yotsuba.
Old 2015-05-03, 06:17   Link #493
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
These spoilers are from someone anonymous and some say it's unreliable. This is why we need someone in this thread who has read the volume to confirm which is true.
Quote:
Courtesy of Silver001 from Jcafe. I'm just posting the reply as it was. No offence meant to anyone. It's taken from 4chan.
I also read this from 4chan, but I do not know whether he checked the original Japanese post and share his view or not because 4chan threads do not have a link to 2chan spoiler threads.

Just like what AP24 said, I am also hoping a Japanese reader to check the spoiler site and share their view on this.
Old 2015-05-03, 06:17   Link #494
Mentar
Banned

Yep. We'll have to wait a bit longer so that trustworthy people having the novel available confirm things. No problem, the wait is sweet
Old 2015-05-03, 06:26   Link #495
Abysmalheart

^or maybe if someone posted all the illustrations
Old 2015-05-03, 06:27   Link #496
amtro
Distro

From the same guy who posted the spoilers up above.

Quote:
Tatsuya was convinced they were siblings because their psion waves were so similar to his elemental sight or something like that, but Maya just told him that Miyuki was artificially created that way on purpose to suppress him, so I would go out on a limb and say that they really aren't siblings.

The next arc will probably have Tatsuya struggling to come to terms with it. In fact, this entire thing might just be a setup from Maya to try and force his emotions to surface by creating a contradiction. He's programmed to only love his sister, and now he's learned that the person he loved all this time isn't his sister.
He himself is not sure.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 06:34   Link #497
Jirachier

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-03, 06:37   Link #498
Blarrow

Someone has uploaded Yotsuba family tree right? Can someone check whether Tatsuya is still Miya's son there or Maya's?
Blarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 06:39   Link #499
Echizen777

Quote:

Makes more sense that Tatsuya being Maya's son and her "creating" his power but we really need illustrations.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 06:42   Link #500
Mentar
Banned

No, we need the novel.

The illustrations we already have prove that Maya _says_ that Tatsuya/Miyuki are not siblings, and that Tatsuya is Miyuki's fiancee. That much is clear. But to gauge whether or not what she says is the truth, we need the context.

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy