AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 12:22   Link #21
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintendo View Post
I definitely second Bokura ga Ita. It's one of the best of the genre.

Beyond that, I don't know any "new" ones. I'd suggest Marmalade Boy and Hana Yori Dango, though they're made in the '90s and people tend to overlook them due to their art styles. They remind me of Lovely Complex though
Bokura ga Ita looks like the one ill watch but it says its romance, drama is there any sad parts in it???, thanks for everyones replies but im looking for a new kind of anime well done in the last few years as i found marmalade boy's art offputting as it was from 94.
Old 2008-01-25, 06:04   Link #22
Navel

Eh, if '94 is old, then I wonder what you would think about some '70s series I saw ! Hahaha ^^

Really, brace up a little and don't be so afraid. I fully agree lots of series out there have nothing more about them than crappy and forced sad events, and those exist because there is a large audience who likes that kind of stuff (most are eroge/visual novel game to anime adaptations), but there are series where bittersweet moments come real, just like it happens in everyday life.
Old 2008-01-25, 09:33   Link #23
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navel View Post
Eh, if '94 is old, then I wonder what you would think about some '70s series I saw ! Hahaha ^^

Really, brace up a little and don't be so afraid. I fully agree lots of series out there have nothing more about them than crappy and forced sad events, and those exist because there is a large audience who likes that kind of stuff (most are eroge/visual novel game to anime adaptations), but there are series where bittersweet moments come real, just like it happens in everyday life.
Ive seen some old animes but i just would prefer to watch a newer one , im going to give Bokura ga ita a go anyone else got any other opinions on this anime or have something better which hasn't been mentioned.
Old 2008-01-25, 10:10   Link #24
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

hatenkou yuugi has minimal romance but good humor ( albeit a darker plot than most shojo animes )

oh, and bokura ga ita has very sad parts. almost every anime has it except maybe onegai teacher
Closed Thread