AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 21.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 29.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 15.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 23.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 7.81%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-19, 19:47   Link #81
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

This was a pretty fun episode... We know that it sucks to be in school without air conditioning...

The funny thing is that Mugi and Yui wearing the swimsuits reminded me of one of the Seitokai no Ichizon episodes...
Old 2010-06-21, 07:15   Link #82
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Though Ritsu never mentioned it(on screen) to the other girls, somehow Yui(and most likely the others as well) knew that she's an elder sister.
Old 2010-06-21, 09:02   Link #83
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.

Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
If you take into consideration that extra episode last season (episode 13) she mentioned to everyone that she had to take her little brother to the movies. So yeah, everyone knows.
Old 2010-06-21, 12:46   Link #84
OkamiNoKaze

Good episode, it was a bit on the warm side, the day I watching this, so I could kind of relate. I guess I take it for granted that schools would be fully air conditioned and heated. Huh, never heard of people being allergic to air conditioning, leave it to Yui I guess.
Old 2010-06-21, 13:32   Link #85
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Amazing... they took a handful of 4-koma and morphed it into an entire episode. That aside, it was a nice "day in the life of..." episode.

Minor minor nit -- this is one of those episodes where Mugi's magical powers undercut the theme. She keeps producing these "refridge" required magical deserts, she has the cash to solve the problems instantly (bring an aquarium? how about a portable aircon?). OTOH, she's never gotten to "ride in the front seat of a regular car" before -- classic Mugi moment.

Overall, enjoyable episode if only because fans of each lass gets their "dampish girl" moment (Mio's neck, Azusa's glowing skin, Ricchan's shirt billowing, etc.)

However, I'm really looking forward to the next episode's Summer Festival (one of my favorite manga segments). Getting the gang outside of the "usual rooms" sparks up the antics.